KalMa One Shot- "Alag Sawan"

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

"Kitne din baad aaj aapko jaldi chutti mili thi!! Aur aapne promise bhi kiya tha ki aaj hum dono ghumne jayenge!! Aur ye baarish?! isse bhi abhi aana tha?!!!" Kalyani said coming out of the balcony for the 10th time.

Malhar looked at her while still typing something on his laptop sitting on his side of the bed.

"Baarish toh madam ki favourite hua karti thi! Shaadi se pehle to baarish dekhke hi bahar chali jaati thi aur Ab kya ho gaya!!!"

"Kitna mann tha mera aaj hum dinner pe jayenge, time spend karenge... saare plans chopat ho gaye" Kalyani said with puppy eyes almost filled with tears.

"Arreh shaam tak ruk jayegi baarish tum thoda aaram karlo tab tak." Malhar said spontaneously knowing very well that the rain is not here to stop that easily.

Kalyani fumed and said with sheer irritation-

"Haan abhi bhi laptop kholke baithe rahiye bas aap. Ek time tha jab aise bahar jaane ke liye, time spend karne ke liye all time excited rehte thhe aur abhi?!!! Khudke paas toh time hain nehi Aur mere plans bhi jo thhe wo cancel hone par bhi bilkul afsos nehi ho raha aapko! Yehi dekhna baaki reh gaya tha".

Before Malhar could say anything, Kalyani went on the other side of the bed and slept covering herself with the duvet.

Malhar wanted way too much to convince her but also didn't have the heart to actually spoil his surprise.

He made his focus go back to the recipe he was checking on YouTube and making the list on his phone about the ingredients he needs to order.

As the orders came in 20 minutes, a lot of his work was done as the ingredients to bake a cake was already there, he just needed some vegetables and other ingredients for the main course meal.

Not waking his wife up with the noise of cooking is not a task as she even can sleep with those disgusting alarms ringing and it's Malhar only who wakes her up everyday like a baby. They both had come late from their work places last night so he knew she is not gonna wake up easily anyways. Moreover, she must sleep now because the night might just be really eventful for her because her husband has got too many things planned for them.

The cake got baked till the time he got her favourite dishes ready. And now it's time for the toughest part which was waiting for Malhar. HE HAVE TO DECORATE THE CAKE!! It's always Kalyani who used to bake cakes till now and malhar's job has always been to tease her with his actions filled with love.

After spreading the buttercream froasting neatly, Malhar filled the piping bag and attached the piping tip. He realised that it's already been 2 hours and it's almost the 7. He gathered all his courage and finally started writing with the help of the piping bag.

"Ek word theek se likha nehi jaa raha aur itna bada sentence likhne chala hain...Kalyani ke bina kuch complete nehi hota!!" Malhar smiled realising how he just needs her in everything. Not because he can't do it by himself, but because she makes him feel complete, her love gives him the strength to do his best.

He finally completed the line got the sentence written on the cake after lots of 'kasrat'

He took shower in the bathroom of the guestroom leaving no chances of her to wake up.

Coming to his room he changed and got ready to actually wake his wife up. Wearing his black shirt and pants, he made sure that her eyes get no time to look anywhere else exept her main man.

He looked at himself and then at his wife from the mirror who had was sleeping soundly with red nose due to all the "gussa and rona dhona"

He went and kneeled down beside the bed. He gently caressed her forhead and cheeks said "Kalyani...utho...dekho 8:30 baj gaye." Kalyani didn't show any symptom of waking up. So he jerked her in the softest way possible and said "Kabse kuch nehi khaya tumne, uth jao pleaseee" Kalyani now stirred in sleep and opened her eyes a little. She then turned her face the opposite side showing her anger. He made her face turn to this side and kissed her red nose. And She was already melted!

"Baccha aap uthoge nehi toh manaunga kaise aapko main?! Please uthja baby!!!" Malhar added further.

Kalyani pouted and then smiled as she saw that the rain is still showing it's presence gladly. She somehow accepted that her plans went in vain and it's definitely not his fault. But she was given no hint of the plan HE had!

"Aapne ye wali shirt kyun pehni hain?" Kalyani noticed his shirt as soon as she got up and sat on the bed.

"Kyun tumhe abhi se shirt utarne ke khyaal aarahe hain?" Malhar said with the naughtiest smile which made kalyani smile too but she still hit his shoulder saying "Arreh boliye na ghar pe aise taiyar kyun huye hain!"

"Sirf main hi nehi ab tum bhi taiyar hone wali ho"

"Par kyun? I mean ye baarish?"

"Sawan sirf bahar nehi andar bhi aaya hain meri jaan, aur har baar aata hain jab hume aapka kheyal aata hain." Malhar said looking straight into her eyes having utmost amount of love for her.

"Aur ye bahar ki baarish aapke dinner date ke plan ko cancel nehi karwa sakhti jab tak aapka ye pati aapke duty par hain" he added further.

Kalyani's eyes twinkled with happy tears as she jumps into his arms.

Malhar pulled her with him as he walked holding her close as he went near the cupboard and brought his favourite saree which is the first saree he had given her during their college days.

"Chaliye aaj meri dm madam ko main apne tarike se ready karunga."

"Accha?" A content smile was there on her face throughout letting him do what he wanted.

He inserted the pleats of saree in and let the pallu freely kept on her bosom without pinning it. Her eyes had some kohl still applied on it which was done in the morning but smudged in the evening.

He just took some took some almond oil and massaged her eyelids which calmed her and he removed the spread kohl.

He made her stand and whispered facing her from a really close perspective "bas last step bacha hain"

"Kya" she whispered as her breath hitched...

He went further and kissed her holding her face. She kissed him back with the equal amount of love and adoration towards him.

After the partition of both their lips, he turned around an  gave her a back hug looking directly at her eyes through the mirror.

"Dekho aagayi na hont aur galon pe laali"

"Accha? Toh har wakt aise hi taiyar hone lagi toh mere blush aur lipstick ka kharcha Bach jayega."

"Nehi nehi bilkul nehi! Ye bas unn dinon ke liye hain jab tum mere liye taiyar hona chahogi ya main tumhe taiyar karunga. Bas hum dono honge unn dinon ke liye. Duniya wale itni khoobsurati deserve nehi karte, it's restricted to your Malharji only. Samajhla?" Malhar said as he tightened the hug.

"Ho" Kalyani said as the room gets filled with their chirps and giggles.

Malhar brings her outside and she gets amused seeing the food on the table where only the dim lights were on which she has set in every corner of the house as she doesn't like too loud lights.

Malhar held Kalyani from the shoulder and took her in front of the table when she noticed her favourite pasta and all her favourite dishes. 

"Arreh wah. Itna sab kuch mere pyaare patidev ne banaya?"

Malhar gave a cosy back hug and nuzzled her neck while murmuring "ji haan. Meri kalyani ke liye"

Kalyani felt all mushy and smiled ear to ear.

"Aur yahan kya hain?" She said pointing at the plate which was covered with a bowl.

"Ye toh surprise hain."

"Aur bhi surprises?"

"Yes!!!"

Malhar then counted like 3...2...1...and he removed the lid.

"FOR THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST" is the line that was written on the cake. Kalyani's eyes twinkled with happy tears as she could already guess how much he has struggled to actually put the line together on the cake. She hugged his neck as tightly as possible.

Malhar was happier than ever to actually be able to give her all these happinesses which he has always wished to give.

"Shaadi ke baad pichle 6 mahine se tum bina kuch bole mera saath dete aarahi ho. Ek ke baad ek case, missions, busy schedules- Inn sabke beech kahin na kahin tumhe wo samay, wo pyaar ke lamhein  theek se nehi de hi paya jo humesha se dene ka khwaab dekha tha maine. Par Kalyani, mere profession ki wajah se bhale hi hum zyada samay nehi bita paate saath par meri zindagi mein jitna main hu, mujhme usse bhi zyada tum ho. Tum Malhar ka sabse khaas aur sabse ahem hissa ho" said malhar before kissing her forhead.

"Aaj bhi kuch zyada nehi kar paya par jo pyaar tum mujhe deti ho, Jo saath tum nibhati ho, uske saamne main apna sab kuch loota sakhta hu Kalyani."

Kalyani brought their intertwined hands to her lips and kissed softly while her eyes kept shedding tears.

"Aapka pyaar hi mujhe poora karta hain Malharji. Hum ek doosre ka saath nehi denge, ek doosre ko nehi samjhenge toh kaun dega... I will keep loving you like this every day till my last breath."

"I love you more" said malhar while bringing their hands to the knife to the cake.

"Cake toh itna zyada pyaara hain ki cut karne ka hi mann nehi ho raha!!!"

"Tum kya mazak uda rahi ho mera?"

"Hawww! Mere pati ne banaya hain ye! Mera bass chale toh frame karke rakhu main!"

Malhar chuckled as she completed her sentence.

"Atleast picture toh click karlu..."

They cut the cake and clicked some cozy cute selfies.

"Itna hard kyun lag raha hain?"

"Arreh Malharji sahi hi hain! Aap hi bina wajah mu bana rahe ho"

"Par maine toh sab theek hi dala tha!!"

"Sab theek hi hain! Aap khao!!!" Said Kalyani as she didn't tell him how he had added more flour than needed because it is the heavenly cake for Kalyani made just for her.

They feed the whole meal to each other as these are the unforgettable moments of their early married life which are gonna stay with them forever. 

--------------------------------------

A happy ending of this story but not the end of the beautiful life waiting for KalMa which is gonna be filled with love care and understanding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail

Firsts are always special so here I am with my first ever one shot story. Really really really looking forward to know your thoughts on it🤗❤

The attempt is actually taken because of Anu(Anushka) as she sent me itne saare voice notes pouring love and demanding for something little romantic and a red saree. Ff mein toh main abhi daal nehi sakhti par meri anu ke liye I had to write this atleast! 

Aur kisike paas os ke liye topic ka suggestion ho toh please let me know, I really enjoyed writing this!!😁❤

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It’s beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loved everything in the OS 

Kalyani ka roothna n Malharji ka manana..

His efforts for making the evening memorable for her..

Kalma aur Baarish 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Firsts are always special so here I am with my first ever one shot story. Really really really looking forward to know your thoughts on it🤗❤

The attempt is actually taken because of Anu(Anushka) as she sent me itne saare voice notes pouring love and demanding for something little romantic and a red saree. Ff mein toh main abhi daal nehi sakhti par meri anu ke liye I had to write this atleast! 

Aur kisike paas os ke liye topic ka suggestion ho toh please let me know, I really enjoyed writing this!!😁❤

Achha kiya anu ne 

We got to read such a beautiful OS

I really enjoyed it reading..

Do write more..

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhh myyyy loveee...yee tha vo surpriseee jo tu keh rahi thi baby loved it babyyy ...tum sab bhai kya writers hooo sab itne talented hayeeee kya update di haj mazaaa agaaya ..🤗🤗🤗

From the starting to end I was just smiling ear to ear ...it's so amazing baby 😳😳 , malhar love 💕💕 kalyani anticipation to go out and spend some quality time with him which malhar will prefer in home in their bedroom☺️☺️ aww baarish yahan college ki love story hai hayeeee  mujhe ye school aur college love bada pasand hai i loved it.... 

Kalyani ke plan chopat hue to naraz hoke khud malhar ko sunake so gayi and by God how dramatic she is 🤣🤣..bechara malhar kuch bol bhi nhi paya 🤣🤣😂 ..awww the sweeetest hubbby award goes to our Mr. malhar rane ...only and only him hayeee mujhe bhi malhar chahiye  uske liye khaana bana cake prepare karna and how sweetly he js thinking about her ...wohh alarm wla phrase bada mast tha she is one of the hell sleeper and how he had to cajoled her to wake her up ..

Hayee uski nazar naahatee isliye kaali shirt wahha ..tum hot har cheez main lagte ho mr.rane humse poochon☺️☺️ hye teasing and how sweetly he made her ready his cute dm sahibaaa..

The dinner scenes and their love for each other and the adoration for each other hayeeee main gud khaake mar jawan kya gudd jaisa ishq hai inkaaa😳😳 malhar ki short speech on her and that cake part how sweetly she eats ., She dont want him tk feel that way ki usne acha nhi banaya and usse bhi kaha ki kitna acha bana hai 🥺🥺🥺 

Jaruuu youu rocked todayyy🥳

And did k just say how much I loved him waking hrr up by that baccha and all..mujhe malhar laake doo koii I want himm..,😭😭😭 

Kitna sweet thi ye os aisi os likhti rehna baby humari sehat ke liye achi hai...🤗

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was an OS full of love.. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You wrote it so beautifully.. 

From the beginning with a Kalyani who was disappointed that the rain had spoiled her plans to spend the evening out with her husband... 

The Malhar who let her vent out angrily and asked her to sleep while he secretly planned, cooked and baked for her.. 

I can totally see Malhar struggling to decorate the cake.. 😆

Waking her up, dressing her up and applying natural make up on her and telling her that this make up this beauty is only for his eyes.. 😳 I specifically loved this moment.

And then their cake cutting followed by dinner.. How sweet of Kallu to say his caje was perfect.. But she's right, it was perfect because of the live he had added to it. 

A dreamy dinner without stepping out of the house.. 

Please do write more.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jara567

A special thanks to Anu. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Its been quite long..guess she doesn't come here anymore. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
sathwi_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jaraa the update is beautiful, it's just love that showed kalma love

Malhar planning surprise for kalyani is really cute

I really loved and enjoyed reading this os. 

I really loved how kalyani hasn't told malhar that he added more flour in batter, so it's been hard. That shows her love for him

I liked it so very much. 

Awaiting for more...... 

Sehreem1 thumbnail

Uffo baby this was so cute and romantic 😍 the way kallu was sad and mallu did all this for her so cute♥️😍