Naag mehal jhumla

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pls make me understand someone,

I thought naag mahel was in "neelgiri pahar pe peche, zameen ke niche ". Isn't that whole line was repeated every episode till ep 24.

How come suddenly is in kali paheri ke peeche. 

Isn't that the same place where pratha and mehak was born and professor came in ep 1.

Am i missing something ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

I thought naag mahel was in "neelgiri pahar pe peche, zameen ke niche ". Isn't that whole line was repeated every episode till ep 24.

Isn't that the same place where pratha and mehak was born and professor came in ep 1.

Am i missing something ?

The writers and makers don't watch previous episodes nor they review previous episodes script. There is no consistency at all. Shakti thought Kiara was Pratha but now he is stuck on Dipika. So they changed to kali pahari ke piche from nilgiri. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripunjoy

Am i missing something ?

there are lots of loopholes. 

1. As radhe mentioned shakti do not even think she is pratha. 

2. I really dont know if rishab is so angry with pratha for hugging inspector then why he hugged mehak in court. I was thinking it was shakti but now its seems like he is rishab. 

3. Why was he happy to marry mehak even before pratha was hanged or killed he could have waited for some years or months atleast. 

4. Why shesh nag does not bother to punish his sisters killers. 

5. Why cant pratha go in disguise of mehak or urvashi to know the truth. 

6. How mehak got to know pratha is coming that day when rishab/shakti was doing those crappy romance. If shakti was in captive how he did his haircut to become rishab as quickly as he could. 

7. What is the purpose of keeping shakti in that junkyard he could have sent to mehal with some servants and why he does not demand for it. Literally he has not taken bath from many years. When does he go to bathroom 

So many things but no answer 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

there are lots of loopholes. 

1. As radhe mentioned shakti do not even think she is pratha. 

2. I really dont know if rishab is so angry with pratha for hugging inspector then why he hugged mehak in court. I was thinking it was shakti but now its seems like he is rishab. 

Rishabh is two face . Remember one of the episode where pratha slapped him. He was ok and ready to get cozy with reem and telling pratha that she shouldn't feel bad. That was rishabh in court..one of the episode revealed it. He believed the video from mahek.

3. Why was he happy to marry mehak even before pratha was hanged or killed he could have waited for some years or months atleast. 

he assumed wife cheated so he figured let's do tit for tat

4. Why shesh nag does not bother to punish his sisters killers. 

Wasted this talented actor. He is capable but he is made dumb like other characters.

5. Why cant pratha go in disguise of mehak or urvashi to know the truth. 

6. How mehak got to know pratha is coming that day when rishab/shakti was doing those crappy romance. If shakti was in captive how he did his haircut to become rishab as quickly as he could.

we didn't get to know but i think that jailor lady called mahek about pratha's pregnancy and her escaping. 

7. What is the purpose of keeping shakti in that junkyard he could have sent to mehal with some servants and why he does not demand for it. Literally he has not taken bath from many years. When does he go to bathroom 

So many things but no answer 

I m so upset that i watched this crapfest show of ekta.my soft corner for Teju and Simbu..urvashi and mahek are cherry on the top for being part of show. They are wasting such talented cast.

Eydis thumbnail

Hum ko bhi nahi Maloom