Simba had lot of potential.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Out of curiosity i watched shakti and simba had done a great job there as virat. I feel sad for him as his role has turned out to be a cry baby instead of using his potential as an actor. Shakti does not impress me much as i am expecting more from rishab being an army officer his role in saving country should be visible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They aren't using Simba's potential neither as Rishabh nor as Shakti. It will be interesting to see Shakti actually falling in love with his Deepika. ðŸ˜† Unfortunately they are busy with so many other unwanted characters. ðŸ¥±

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

They aren't using Simba's potential neither as Rishabh nor as Shakti. It will be interesting to see Shakti actually falling in love with his Deepika. ðŸ˜† Unfortunately they are busy with so many other unwanted characters. ðŸ¥±

ikr already show is filled with irritating character and they are bringing few more. 

I dont know why cant pratha kill others first everyone are easy target for her. 

Rihaan - she can take a gorgeous women avatar and he is a easy target. 

Ritesh : she can woo him by making him think she loves him as he claimed that he loved pratha at so he will not mind if he gets her back in kiaras roop. 

Urvashi : she is a mere human forgod sake. 

Rishab: rishab has constantly telling her that she betrayed him but she is still busy in thinking rishab is wrong where as her entire clan can take roops. ðŸ˜µ

They are on drag fest. I dont expect anything to happen this week  i am tired of this dragging. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ikr already show is filled with irritating character and they are bringing few more. 

I dont know why cant pratha kill others first everyone are easy target for her. 

Rihaan - she can take a gorgeous women avatar and he is a easy target. 

Ritesh : she can woo him by making him think she loves him as he claimed that he loved pratha at so he will not mind if he gets her back in kiaras roop. 

Urvashi : she is a mere human forgod sake. 

Rishab: rishab has constantly telling her that she betrayed him but she is still busy in thinking rishab is wrong where as her entire clan can take roops. ðŸ˜µ

They are on drag fest. I dont expect anything to happen this week  i am tired of this dragging. 

I wouldn't have minded the drag if they showed her taking her revenge. So far none of the main villains aren't killed. So it gets a little boring. The action is missing. I am tired of the parties. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Out of curiosity i watched shakti and simba had done a great job there as virat. I feel sad for him as his role has turned out to be a cry baby instead of using his potential as an actor. Shakti does not impress me much as i am expecting more from rishab being an army officer his role in saving country should be visible.

Haven't seen simbu's previous work but he is capable of great work. The story sucks. Seen teja's show( few episodes of karan sangini and pehredaar piya ki along with silsila). She stood out as strong character. Simtej are hardly used to their full potential. Simbu rarely gets full episode except pratha's birthday and her wedding to yash. Even With crappy script, i m compel to watch naagin 6 coz of prarish.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I wouldn't have minded the drag if they showed her taking her revenge. So far none of the main villains aren't killed. So it gets a little boring. The action is missing. I am tired of the parties. 

That's the main problem.she is been kiara for almost 4 or 5 weeks now. But she was able to kill only one person in her main targets. The doctor and police should have been sent to jail instead of pratha killing them as there are so many such people out there who has done wrong with normal humans and they do not get death penalty. Pratha killing them does not made any sense to me as i prefer her taking revenge with important people than dealing with chatte batte as we are not sure what made them to do this. 

And from 4 to 5 weeks i hardly remember any progress made on naagin 6. 

Mehak not suspecting naags not respecting her as shesh naagin .

Nobody bothered to lift that photo frame up in a crowded event. 

Why nags are thanking rishab and falling onto his feet ðŸ˜† even normal naagins like shesha and shivanya never did all this crap. In all seasons it was shown humans are evil but here all nags love humans ðŸ˜† 

Shesh nag is a such a useless character nor he is interested in taking revenge for his so called sister so revenge does not apply for nags 😆i so wish to see shesh nag and shesh naagin coming together infront of rishb so thst rishab can realize what sacrifice pratha has made for him. 

Why pratha is not even trying to know the connection between mehak and urvashi. She is more focused on her accent tha  her revenge ðŸ˜†

I am so tired of this i need some progress in the show.after seeing promo i thought may be this week rishab will get to know about pratha but it will go till next to next week 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Haven't seen simbu's previous work but he is capable of great work. The story sucks. Seen teja's show( few episodes of karan sangini and pehredaar piya ki along with silsila). She stood out as strong character. Simtej are hardly used to their full potential. Simbu rarely gets full episode except pratha's birthday and her wedding to yash. Even With crappy script, i m compel to watch naagin 6 coz of prarish.

i have seen rishta likhenge hum naya teju i knew she was great actor. But i have never seen a show where simba was the lead. But i must say he deserver a  better projects than naagin. I felt he was sidelines post older leads entry but he was good till he was in limelight. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's the main problem.she is been kiara for almost 4 or 5 weeks now. But she was able to kill only one person in her main targets. The doctor and police should have been sent to jail instead of pratha killing them as there are so many such people out there who has done wrong with normal humans and they do not get death penalty. Pratha killing them does not made any sense to me as i prefer her taking revenge with important people than dealing with chatte batte as we are not sure what made them to do this. 

And from 4 to 5 weeks i hardly remember any progress made on naagin 6. 

Mehak not suspecting naags not respecting her as shesh naagin .

Nobody bothered to lift that photo frame up in a crowded event. 

Why nags are thanking rishab and falling onto his feet ðŸ˜† even normal naagins like shesha and shivanya never did all this crap. In all seasons it was shown humans are evil but here all nags love humans ðŸ˜† 

Shesh nag is a such a useless character nor he is interested in taking revenge for his so called sister so revenge does not apply for nags 😆i so wish to see shesh nag and shesh naagin coming together infront of rishb so thst rishab can realize what sacrifice pratha has made for him. 

Why pratha is not even trying to know the connection between mehak and urvashi. She is more focused on her accent tha  her revenge ðŸ˜†

I am so tired of this i need some progress in the show.after seeing promo i thought may be this week rishab will get to know about pratha but it will go till next to next week 

Not only Simba his twin characters Rishabh and Shakti both had immense potential if they had been properly utilized till now.As an Army-Man forget about the threats to his own country Rishabh is not even aware what was going on in the Gujraal Mansion? Shakti seems to be content tied up in chains and become another Copycat Rehaan character.

Even if Rishabh comes to know about Pratha's truth it won't make any difference to the show unless the moment or the episode is compelling enough to deliver the ratings.The only moment I saw Rishabh caring about that Pratha when he somehow protected her from that Serial Killer.Inspite of being an Army-Man he gets beaten up by some random bunch of goons or even by the Serial Killer.

Prarish might have its own fanbase but it does not come close to other shipping couples like VANI/Rivanya or even Behir for that matter.Rishabh's character was given the WW treatment yesterday when he was shown as the protector of Naags-its another thing that he never bothered to check out the veracity of truth behind the guilt of his own Shesh-Naagin wife before sending her to the gallows on the basis of some stupid footage.

On the other hand Shakti's introduction was good-he delivered a noteworthy performance but now is obsessed over Kiara.He could have been shown as the new antagonist having some hidden objective like misusing the secrets of old Naag Temple or hunting for Amrit-Kalash like Seema.

Don't know why Rishabh was shown as receiving all the intel regarding the threats when all he was doing is being a chilled out dude who believed that by monitoring Pratha he was already protecting his country from every known threats specially with regards to the virus.Which Army-Man chills In the House when the country is already grappling with the Virus threat?

After the leap of 1 year suddenly he was shown as being reminiscing about Pratha.Was he ever serious about her?Did he even listen to her properly when she was being framed? Nope like Rehaan the guy changes partners on some fancy whims first Reem then Pratha and now Heena/Mahek yet he loves Pratha huh.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Not only Simba his twin characters Rishabh and Shakti both had immense potential if they had been properly utilized till now.As an Army-Man forget about the threats to his own country Rishabh is not even aware what was going on in the Gujraal Mansion? Shakti seems to be content tied up in chains and become another Copycat Rehaan character.

Even if Rishabh comes to know about Pratha's truth it won't make any difference to the show unless the moment or the episode is compelling enough to deliver the ratings.The only moment I saw Rishabh caring about that Pratha when he somehow protected her from that Serial Killer.Inspite of being an Army-Man he gets beaten up by some random bunch of goons or even by the Serial Killer.

Prarish might have its own fanbase but it does not come close to other shipping couples like VANI/Rivanya or even Behir for that matter.Rishabh's character was given the WW treatment yesterday when he was shown as the protector of Naags-its another thing that he never bothered to check out the veracity of truth behind the guilt of his own Shesh-Naagin wife before sending her to the gallows on the basis of some stupid footage.

On the other hand Shakti's introduction was good-he delivered a noteworthy performance but now is obsessed over Kiara.He could have been shown as the new antagonist having some hidden objective like misusing the secrets of old Naag Temple or hunting for Amrit-Kalash like Seema.

Don't know why Rishabh was shown as receiving all the intel regarding the threats when all he was doing is being a chilled out dude who believed that by monitoring Pratha he was already protecting his country from every known threats specially with regards to the virus.Which Army-Man chills In the House when the country is already grappling with the Virus threat?

After the leap of 1 year suddenly he was shown as being reminiscing about Pratha.Was he ever serious about her?Did he even listen to her properly when she was being framed? Nope like Rehaan the guy changes partners on some fancy whims first Reem then Pratha and now Heena/Mahek yet he loves Pratha huh.

i completely agree. 

It's  so funny that today rishab seems to be more affected because of kiara's marriage. If he would have tried talking to pratha atleast that would have showed his love for her but rather he assumed everyone are saying truth and he believed all liars infront of pratha whom he claimed to love. 

Shakti acts like creep. I do not understand if it was shakti who was involved in killing pratha why don't he recognize her face. Why is he acting as if he has partial amnesia. 

These singh siblings irritated me more now a days. Neelgiri ke bad now its the jwala ne jo hamari madath ki hai. Wth. Kya madath hai bhai aisa kya kiya jwala ne jo tumlog ithna hyper kar rahe ho. They also look like some aliens who were talking about covering their home ðŸ˜† don't  tell mahabharath ka twist hai where house is built using some material which can be burnt.

The show is moving at snail pace except Today's episode i suspect makers have got their final date so now they are speeding up. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Prarish are not as popular as rivanya vani behir,bc this season hardly focused on the couple unlike the other seasons which focused on the couple love story.there are only a few sweet prarish scenes.its season is mainly about pratha n villains.the ML n romance have no importance. 

Originally posted by: masked