Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

He has been in StarPlus over 10 years.. He knows how to act he is a senior actor. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Harshad is an excellent actor. I dislike the character that he played (I am Abhinav fan) but despite all the creative differences Harshad must have had, RS always speaks highly of Harshad, he had even said after the 3rd generation ended Harshad and RS spoke on call & were discussing that they want to work together. 

RS values actors who are kind , humble with other crew members, some other actors RS has spoken extremely high of are Shivangi Joshi, Shaheer Sheik, Jay Soni. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Harshad is an excellent actor. I dislike the character that he played (I am Abhinav fan) but despite all the creative differences Harshad must have had, RS always speaks highly of Harshad, he had even said after the 3rd generation ended Harshad and RS spoke on call & were discussing that they want to work together. 

RS values actors who are kind , humble with other crew members, some other actors RS has spoken extremely high of are Shivangi Joshi, Shaheer Sheik, Jay Soni. 

Snehasmiley36 Can you also make one post on professionalism of other Gen 3 actors... I didn't know it was allowed smiley36back in rules....

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry ..I did not know this was against the rules ..guess the mods will shut it down if so..and I really wasn’t making it look like the rest weren’t professional ..tbh, I don’t know any of the other actors from season 3 besides Harshad, Jay Soni and the actor playing Manish Goenka. Jay Soni is a very sweet guy too but I don’t think recall reading any conflict during his time in the show. So didn’t mention him ..!

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I did not bother to watch Seasob 3 like I said ..I did not think Harshad would suit the show and vice versa ..Jay Soni is a real sweet guy too and I think very non-controversial ..don’t know much about the other two 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Snehasmiley36 Can you also make one post on professionalism of other Gen 3 actors... I didn't know it was allowed smiley36back in rules....

Lmao smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Sorry ..I did not know this was against the rules ..guess the mods will shut it down if so..and I really wasn’t making it look like the rest weren’t professional ..tbh, I don’t know any of the other actors from season 3 besides Harshad, Jay Soni and the actor playing Manish Goenka. Jay Soni is a very sweet guy too but I don’t think recall reading any conflict during his time in the show. So didn’t mention him ..!

The post has been moved to Celebrity Fanclub as it's not allowed on main YRKKH forum. 

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I did not bother to watch Seasob 3 like I said ..I did not think Harshad would suit the show and vice versa ..Jay Soni is a real sweet guy too and I think very non-controversial ..don’t know much about the other two 

Yes, both were sweet and good , acting as well as nature:)

priya185 thumbnail

Hello 

why is nobody posting here? lol

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

Hello 

why is nobody posting here? lol

Thank you for tagsmiley1 I didnt know about this section of IF..never came here before..I will add here as well  smiley1

Edited by Neerasi29 - 2 months ago