Evolution of Mr No Meet Alhawat (confuswa) post leap

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Disclaimer- this is not the OS I talked about. Uspe kam chal raha hain. It's just a discussion post.

1) Hates her too much ki naam bhi nahi sunna

2) sees her for the first time throws away the part of her cloth attached to him 

3) still follows her, holds her and asks her questions like wapas kyun ayi ho? I'm like bhai woh kaha apke ghar akay Chanda mang rahi thi aplogo ney ek dusre ko ittefaq se dekh liya isse wapas ana nahi kehta ha paar aap jo kaar rahe ho na usse stalking zaroor kehta hain 🤪

4) doesn't want her back but decides to get her for Papa Alhawat even if she is actually Manjiri (tabh thoda laga tha maybe he is actually over her 😭)

5) finds her house and tells no one will go meet her but then contradicts himself and goes to meet her anyways and gets mesmerized hypnotized sensualized and you get the zist 🤣

6) bulb trick tried and failed, flower trick tried and failed. Care nahi karta phir bhi Manno se chupata hain 😑 . Par phir bezzat hoke wapas ajata hain😆

7) phir papa ki nautanki dekh ke decide karta hain wapas layaway (I again felt if papa is the only reason he is getting her back then toh pakkiwali nafrat hain boss). Brings her but deep down thinks she will not be able to hide her emotions infront of fam and her truth will come out. 😢 ek teer se do nishana, tu puri aur main chana masala (again felt he wants her back) 

8) she also ends up blowing up her cover. Aur phir saar Chad ke tandav shuru karta hain but she covers up and almost leaves. He stops her and decides it's best that she never reveals her identity otherwise his fam will get attached (phir laga nahi care nahi karta 🥺) 

9)jalebi chai incident. Then green room incident were he jumps to save her like Spiderman. Masoom aur Manushi ko dhamki deta hain and we also find out apparently the guy who doesn't care has a whole spy on her to keep him updated about her whereabouts . Matlab kitna bara shoda admi. Spy se nazar bhi rakh raha hain bodyguard bodyguard bhi khel raha hai aur nafrat jaap bhi kar raha hain🤣

10) then again at night stands up against Masoom to protect her but she says 'I hate you' and that she is only here because of papaji (which means papaji thik ho jayanga then she will leave) . He is now suddenly determined to expose her🤪 again contradicting himself. Bedroom incident were she again tells him to mind his own business which he does the very next day when irritating Karwi aunty enters 😡

11) you know the other day he was saying ki ab tum nafrat dekhogi etc etc. It was either to show his hatred or to instigate her enough to bring out MH in her. Phir yeh day toh gaya 

12) Next day he wakes up listening to her song and gets new determination to expose her 🤣 . Phir Gunda incident takes place jaha behti naadi mein haath saaf karne ke liya vamps bhi ajata hain  . Yaha we all felt he might have been convinced that she is not Meety. Yaha she again says hate you and this time he was definitely hurt which again shows how much he does care🤣. Because honestly in the gunda incident he looked more concerned than the green room incident which means dheere dheere hi saahi he is not able to pretend anymore that he is unaffected by any and everything 😉 

13) then that epic living room drama where we all felt that the conversation stirred deeper than the actual discussion. It felt like they were talking about the MU that actually separated them atleast from Meetwa's pov

14) drunk incident where it's finally revealed that the reason he is not buying into the whole Manjiri crap despite all the evidences being there is because he can sense her 😭☺️. Hot hot very hot 

15) now currently he is almost not able to hide his concern as I felt he was actually concerned about her bruised hand. Now toh he is not even keeping his hands to himself😳. Expose toh karega ab chahe jo hojaya. So this is the same guy who didn't even like the fact that a part of her cloth touched him on the very first meeting scene post leap.

P.S- I didn't mention the long stares and hidden smiles cz honestly this post is already too long and I'm also working on a different post for you guys as I promised 😆. Yeh toh originally EDT pe janay wala tha but then it was too long. Note that he particularly thadofies her, other than that he smiles when Raj uncle is saying something about marriage and how happiness has come back after MH came back. He also smiles when he sees her having a good time with his family. So, he looks more relaxed then before but there is still a long way to go😒

P.S.S- kisi ko tag karna bhul gayi ho toh beheno tum log karlena

Edited by Mysterylushes - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

I will say deep down he does not care about the rest of the family, what they think, what they dont.... its his heart and its aching questions he wants to settle first privately with her... but even so, he didnt search for her for that 1 year does not fit in with that but ye makers logical aur consistent hote kab hai? 

Ye Raj ne abhi tho nahi shuru kiya hoga na 'Meet bahu wapas lekar aao' jaap... he would have started long back... then why didnt he listen then? Only now, jab halat bahut bura ho gaya, he is going to bring her home. And since his private efforts are not working, abhi family dynamics bhi use kar rha hai. Oopar se confront kare bhi tho kaise. She has this Manjari identity which is blocking all efforts... and plus he thinks she has taken up this identity particularly to hide from him. 

And I will say he will not be convinced ever that this not Meety. Fire incident knowledge se he may get shocked and will grieve and also regret his hating Meety but I dont know, I feel he will start thinking... that there is something wrong and that there is more to this. He will start thinking that Meety didnt leave him but there is some other reason which he doesnt know.  

I mean I want him to start thinking 😭

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

he was always cunfusewa but meety cleared his confusion always now she is increasing it but yeah i want him to think

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Adding to what Anju mentioned.. See the leap was a year and they tell us he came back after a year.. So I am guessing he immediately went after the last rites of the baby. 

The nurse didn't only mention the baby was still born but arranged for such a baby as well. 

So as a father he went a step ahead alone.. performing the last rites alone which he himself said he couldn't bear... 

So during this time Raj might have cried for Meet bahu but Meetwa never really saw him or his condition. 

He was keeping tabs on everyone he said this to Masoom ..  he might have had his people look for Meety.. Obviously there is a gap of 4 months in Meetys story as well.. so chances are he looked for her and couldn't find her and when she didn't even give him a chance to explain, never kept in touch with Anubha and Dadi , she robbed him of any and all opportunity to talk to her and bring her back

So she cheated him of the one chance he deserved specially when they lost the baby and he was left to deal with the last rites by himself.. 

Well she calls him Sutli Bomb.. he calls her dhokebaaz.. My ears bleed each time I hear that word but I guess the writers love it. 

Why is he trying to expose her.. he knows in his heart that it is Meety and if he hated her.. he wouldn't even bother putting in the effort to acknowledge her.. Like he is behaving with Babita.. He gets affected.. it affected him the most when she said mein taras khaake teri madat karne aa gayi.. 

He would have hoped she came back for him , maybe Raj... but she did say I pitied you and that hit him hard. 

When he saw her the first time and he asked ab kyun aayi ho . would probably mean he was looking for her in Chandigarh and Shabad and he knows for a fact she wasn't there... and now that she is back.. means she has come back to connect / reconnect / reconcile... else she would continue to be absconding..  No body knew her whereabouts, did they? 

I will weave the gap that in those 4 months the he did genuinely try to look for her himself and then continued to have PI hosh look for her.. hence he could see her the first day he got back. 

Also she didn't even know Masoom was involved.. So I guess soon the writers will pick our version where they will say she suspected someone was involved and didn't know who to approach... by then he was already in the US and could not be reached.. 

P.S. Sabko hi whitewash kar rahe hain.. toh in dono ko kyun nahi..

Edited by fanktlk - 1 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail

Bahut patiently sare episodes dekhe hain.. lagta hai.. 🤣

See the guy who didn't want to be addressed as Meet himself.. woke from his slumber screaming her name... kuch toh connection dikha ne ki koshish kar rahe hain.. CVs want us to be believe that they have a soul connection...

Shanty Cliff wala incident - Labour pain wala and now when she is broken and needs to rise up again. 

He has managed to kink her armour as she his as well. 

He was trying to expose her as Meety to confront her the light bulb incident or the flowers.. but he changed gears when she openly declared I hate you.. I think this was the first time she said that..

As much as they have fought so far 2 things never changed , her calling him Dauduram and her care for him even when she is angry. Golgappe incident post kiss. 

So she saying this.. hit him hard. He tried to cover it, how much you hate me you already said that to me in the video..i..e. went away without informing and refusing to give me a chance.. ( Tell me something I dont know types) 

But I dont think he could handle it and that has triggered his pagalpan to expose her in front of the family. 

He is on crossroads.. he wants to believe that it is Manjiri so when she leaves he wont feel bad.. he knows it is Meety so when she leaves he would completely breakdown if that is even possible. 

So he can either hold her back.. or prove she is Manjiri without a doubt which cannot happen (wo ehaas, khusboo, ankhein , batein and touch have proven otherwise) 

Bahut galat ho raha hai Meet Alhawat ke saath.... 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Bahut patiently sare episodes dekhe hain.. lagta hai.. 🤣

See the guy who didn't want to be addressed as Meet himself.. woke from his slumber screaming her name... kuch toh connection dikha ne ki koshish kar rahe hain.. CVs want us to be believe that they have a soul connection...

Shanty Cliff wala incident - Labour pain wala and now when she is broken and needs to rise up again. 

He has managed to kink her armour as she his as well. 

He was trying to expose her as Meety to confront her the light bulb incident or the flowers.. but he changed gears when she openly declared I hate you.. I think this was the first time she said that..

As much as they have fought so far 2 things never changed , her calling him Dauduram and her care for him even when she is angry. Golgappe incident post kiss. 

So she saying this.. hit him hard. He tried to cover it, how much you hate me you already said that to me in the video..i..e. went away without informing and refusing to give me a chance.. ( Tell me something I dont know types) 

But I dont think he could handle it and that has triggered his pagalpan to expose her in front of the family. 

He is on crossroads.. he wants to believe that it is Manjiri so when she leaves he wont feel bad.. he knows it is Meety so when she leaves he would completely breakdown if that is even possible. 

So he can either hold her back.. or prove she is Manjiri without a doubt which cannot happen (wo ehaas, khusboo, ankhein , batein and touch have proven otherwise) 

Bahut galat ho raha hai Meet Alhawat ke saath.... 

We are actually covering up a lot of the gaps to relate and love the characters still and I hope aisa hi ho.

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I will say deep down he does not care about the rest of the family, what they think, what they dont.... its his heart and its aching questions he wants to settle first privately with her... but even so, he didnt search for her for that 1 year does not fit in with that but ye makers logical aur consistent hote kab hai? 

Ye Raj ne abhi tho nahi shuru kiya hoga na 'Meet bahu wapas lekar aao' jaap... he would have started long back... then why didnt he listen then? Only now, jab halat bahut bura ho gaya, he is going to bring her home. And since his private efforts are not working, abhi family dynamics bhi use kar rha hai. Oopar se confront kare bhi tho kaise. She has this Manjari identity which is blocking all efforts... and plus he thinks she has taken up this identity particularly to hide from him. 

And I will say he will not be convinced ever that this not Meety. Fire incident knowledge se he may get shocked and will grieve and also regret his hating Meety but I dont know, I feel he will start thinking... that there is something wrong and that there is more to this. He will start thinking that Meety didnt leave him but there is some other reason which he doesnt know.  

I mean I want him to start thinking 😭

He was initially a normal guy with a half baked brain. Phir time ke saath saath brain cells marne lage. Then he went to US aur waha ke statue of liberty me jo mashal hain wafa apna half brain bhi phek ke agaya. Ab phekta waqt kuch brain cells gir ke saar pe reh gaya the aab baas wohi Hain. Now he is using all of it to expose his wife. Matlab he doesn't even realize that he is hunting the wrong place 😆. He is trying to tackle the queen when his first target should be the bishop because that’s easy. If he knows she is lying to be Manjiri then Fai is also lying to be Fai. Fai lo pakro na usne ugalwao😆. Ki behen aap ho kaun? Aur kyun begani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana ban rahi ho? ( jokes apart I love popat fai. She is cool❤️)

Bas umeed hai that he actually starts thinking after a while about this whole issue. I hope he will get to see the bigger picture.  He needs to stop trying ro expose his wife as the moment the evil trio gets proper clue that she is Meety they will again start blackmailing her with her kid. Kaahi issi beech Cheeku hurt na ho😭. I can imagine Manushi chudail blackmailing Meety to do something for her warna uske bacche ko paani nahi degi. She is that kind of evil 

Edited by Mysterylushes - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

He was initially a normal guy with a half baked brain. Phir time ke saath saath brain cells marne lage. Then he went to US aur waha ke statue of liberty me jo mashal hain wafa apna half brain bhi phek ke agaya. Ab phekta waqt kuch brain cells gir ke saar pe reh gaya the aab baas wohi Hain. Now he is using all of it to expose his wife. Matlab he doesn't even realize that he is hunting the wrong place 😆. He is trying to tackle the queen when his first target should be the bishop because that’s easy. If he knows she is lying to be Manjiri then Fai is also lying to be Fai. Fai lo pakro na usne ugalwao😆. Ki behen aap ho kaun? Aur kyun begani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana ban rahi ho? ( jokes apart I love popat fai. She is cool❤️)

Bas umeed hai that he actually starts thinking after a while about this whole issue. I hope he will get to see the bigger picture.  He needs to stop trying ro expose his wife as the moment the evil trio gets proper clue that she is Meety they will again start blackmailing her with her kid. Kaahi issi beech Cheeku hurt na ho😭. I can imagine Manushi chudail blackmailing Meety to do something for her warna uske bacche ko paani nahi degi. She is that kind of evil 

@bold1: ha na? I too was wondering ke uss line mein Hoshiyar ka kaam kuch aayega but nahi hua ... 

Hum jo ye Meetwa ke brains Meetwa ke brain cells ki baat kar rhe hain na... asal mein writers ke brain ki baat ho rahi hai 🤣

@bold2: 😔

Ek achhi baat hai ... that Meetwa too does not trust Masoom, Manushi and Kunal. 

Hopefully he takes care that whatever he does, they dont get that clue... 

fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

We are actually covering up a lot of the gaps to relate and love the characters still and I hope aisa hi ho.

Oh why are we tying up lose ends so it makes the serial bearable.. else the writers have left logic way behind.. We are thinking of scenarios so it can make sense.. I think I am here because I am completely bowled by the leads acting .. They are such goofballs.. they bring a smile.. all their scenes can be watched multiple times.. its when we try to tie it back to the story it seems incomplete.. we all are just  trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.. TRP audience wont... that translates... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

@bold1: ha na? I too was wondering ke uss line mein Hoshiyar ka kaam kuch aayega but nahi hua ... 

Hum jo ye Meetwa ke brains Meetwa ke brain cells ki baat kar rhe hain na... asal mein writers ke brain ki baat ho rahi hai 🤣

@bold2: 😔

Ek achhi baat hai ... that Meetwa too does not trust Masoom, Manushi and Kunal. 

Hopefully he takes care that whatever he does, they dont get that clue... 

ye tumne fir zyada dimag ki umeed kr li usse … wo chillane ka 1 mauka miss ni krta … ye pura game hi isliye khel ra h k jee khol kr chilla ske … abhi to wo dhamki dekr rkhi h na k ghr chd kr chli jaungi… to kuch bol ni pa ra bechara …jaise. hi proof ho gya k ye Meet H hi h.. fir usko pta h wo Rajvardhan ko chd kr ni jayegi tb ache se chillayega…  or koi logic ni h iska ye prove krne me k ye Meet H hi h…. narazgi to barabar dikhani h… he is first one to break all eye contacts… usko ched b ra h … unnerve b kr ra h lekin bilkul poker face k sath… if she hates you to why is she responding to his touch? ye ni socha is buddhuram ne ..