Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

How can Priya be a hypocrite to say that she will not use any excuse to get rid of Ram?!? Didn’t she use the illegitimacy/infidelity to get rid of him in prison?

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ajacob31

How can. Priya be a hypocrite to say that she will not use any excuse to get rid of Ram?!? Didn’t she use the illegitimacy/infidelity to get rid of him in prison?

Selective amnesia 🤪

Past events can be altered as and when required!

ajacob31 thumbnail

It will be downright disgusting to make Pihu call Ram papa(as per the precap) for a deal drama which would end soon and Priya-Pihu will be asked to leave. I hope the Pihu truth comes out before this, but seems highly unlikely in 2 days time. Why are the CV’s so horrible to make a 5 year enact a drama in the name of help? What are they trying to project here?

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

How can Priya be a hypocrite to say that she will not use any excuse to get rid of Ram?!? Didn’t she use the illegitimacy/infidelity to get rid of him in prison?

Priya still keeps drinking wala promise 🤣. So she will say what she means  or do what she says . We just should forget the instance she didn't live up to it 😆

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Priya still keeps drinking wala promise 🤣. So she will say what she means  or do what she says . We just should forget the instance she didn't live up to it 😆

That’s the only real promise she made to Ram, the rest were just  time pass🤣🤣🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

It will be downright disgusting to make Pihu call Ram papa(as per the precap) for a deal drama which would end soon and Priya-Pihu will be asked to leave. I hope the Pihu truth comes out before this, but seems highly unlikely in 2 days time. Why are the CV’s so horrible to make a 5 year enact a drama in the name of help? What are they trying to project here?

She can call him, Mr Kapoor and say I call my momma, Ms Sood as well. 

I know we would have to hear Papa for the deal as well . 

Also isn't Pihu a five year old. Why can't they hide the deal wala deal from her. Just ask Ram to get close to her naturally instead Priya and Ram are asking a five year old to act. 😡

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t think Priya got any clue about N’s evil intentions till now. I feel she still thinks N is doing all this because of Shivi incident. She should ‘ve figured it out by now since no women will force/threaten another woman to lie about cheating  and bearing child by somebody else. It’s despicable especially when it comes from your husband’s mom…

Maybe not her true face but vicious side.

BlurredLines thumbnail

That’s the only real promise she made to Ram, the rest were just  time pass🤣🤣🤣

Obviously 🤣. Marriage, love and trust are all simple deals. 

When she told Ram, Pihu never saw me and Krish fighting. I am like wow tell your past husband about your great comparability with your current or whatever partner according to him 🤣. 

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Obviously 🤣. Marriage, love and trust are all simple deals. 

When she told Ram, Pihu never saw me and Krish fighting. I am like wow tell your past husband about your great comparability with your current or whatever partner according to him 🤣. 

That was really weird to show how important Krish is for Pihu and her. I got husband-wife vibes from her single dialogue. I know that Brinda also talks like Krish most of the time, but the difference is Brinda or Ram never claimed to be in any kind of illicit relationship…

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That was really weird to show how important Krish is for Pihu and her. I got husband-wife vibes from her single dialogue. I know that Brinda also talks like Krish most of the time, but the difference is Brinda or Ram never claimed to be in any kind of illicit relationship…

lol yeah ... it was so dumb. But I guess that was the in your face point without logic that CVs wanted to make. Make Ram and all feel Priya-Krish are a thing ... lol 

The papa thing in precap could be linked to the first meet of Ram-Pihu - maybe they will use that excuse. Today wasn't bad but it's not good by any means. They still have the same idiotic misunderstandings / still the villains plotting ... the only plus both Ram n Priya behaving like they are still important for each other. 

I just hope Krish doesn't turn evil - it would suck. My first reaction to the 'toys' were 'oh, must be Vik-Sara'. lol just get that vibe from them 😆 

Also completely OT but I miss the chikankari kurtas Ram used to wear - these ugly hand me down suits are 🤢