FaTejo SS: Moving Away P2-pg2

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She did not know how to say this, she still could not believe herself.

She still could not  believe she's willingly giving everything up which she has cherished at every cost!

However,she was grief stricken. More than grief, there was an emptiness. All those relationships, now seemed hollow. Just words...which did not have any emotions, feelings, meaning to them. She knew he would not leave. So she decided not to ask... Besides after all he's done, she can't take anymore favors from him. However, the logical reasoning didn't make anything easier. It’s like ripping her heartout. But she had made her decision.

“Tejo….Tejo…are yaar kahan kahan nahin dhoondha maine tumko. Achha listen, mummy papa tumhare ghar gaye hain…iss baar proper shaadi…”

“Fateh wait a minute. Please.” Her words cut him off in between… and there’s a foreboding tone in them he did not like.

“I’m going to Delhi. I’ve gotten an invitation from the university, and it’s a one in a lifetime opportunity. Rn it’s for two years… so I won’t be here. I just wanted to tell you this.”

Fateh was silent. For a little too long.

At the end she broke the silence which was so loud they could not even focus on their feelings and emotions.   “I understand your position… thanks for standing by me…but it’s ok. You can move ahead in your life. I understand.”

Both of them walked away, speechless.

Fateh looked at the terrace and remembered the last time they were there, as proper husband and wife. God! Will he have to pay for his crimes entire life? Yes he made a mistake, a terrible crime, a sin… but will he have to pay for that entire life?

Tejo looked at the stars and wished there was another way. She really wanted a life with him… But she needed to move away from everyone. She had started to feel suffocation in her relationships. As she remembered everything, how things happened, how everyone treated her something just broke inside her. She deserved better. She’d lost her child, her love, herself because of these people… for these people. She could barely look at anyone without disgust.

She wanted to talk to Fateh, but she doubted he’s strong enough to handle this, or will understand this. After all this, he’d want to stay with his family, but she could not.

“I’m so used  to getting my heart broken… this time it’s not even surprising.” She smiled as she wiped her tears, while looking at the moon…thinking whether the moon will be different in Delhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail

Idea my dear maria, here's a little story, give it a read....

And I apologize if i tagged anyone and disturbed.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It Sounds Interesting

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Blue 😍

The prologue is so beautiful. Please continue. Ab bas ye short stories hi Sahara hai. 😭

mrsrakhra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Blue, thanks for the Tag, it brought me back to the forum once again 😆 hope you all are having fun on the EDT..? 

A perfect plot to execute after the memory loss track ends... Tejo should remember everyone's behaviour, specially Chammo and Gurpreet.. Its nice one, compared to the shitshow online... lol..

Really excited to read the next part, do keep me in the tag list 😊

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so beautiful 🥺❤️

Damn these two love eachother but the families are bloody leeches , they would have a better peaceful life living solo and doing what they like. Tbh their love seems like a curse to their lives or yea maybe the families are a curse 🥲. Both Fateh and Tejo deserve better people in their lives.

Pleaseeeee continuee❣️

Kaalogi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its very good! pls continue this. I can't bear to watch the show but still love reading stories about Tejo moving on and having a better life.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful start..

please PM me when you update next 😊

Bluekohl thumbnail

Part 2

It had been a month since she’d moved to Delhi, and despite so much work around, sometimes the silence used to be too loud at home. She’s not used to this, but it was also liberating. She could mourn properly. There’s no one whose feelings she had to consider anymore… After everything, her pain, her past, her trauma, it’s like she never let it out, or mourned it. She’s always busy considering how will her feelings make others feel. Not anymore. She used to cry her heart out,scream in the void of her pillow, and after a drink or two, let the sleep steal her from the harsh realities of life… sometimes there were dreamland,sometimes there were nightmares. Ironically, he used to be in both of them.  

When she returned that night, it was rather late. She was dragged by her friends for a birthday celebration, and she had no option to say anything but yes. Slightly tipsy, as she tried to open the door, she saw him.

“You…again…”she giggled.

It was not strange for him to appear outta nowhere, and it was not strange for her to talk to him. At first she was concerned, but she had stopped ignoring her emotions finally. She loved him, and that’s it. She’s always gonna love him, and it wasn’t gonna change, so she stopped fighting. She’ll always talk to him, smile at him, complaint to him… trick was to not do any of those things in anyone’s company, and nobody would think she was crazy, having conversations with herself.

“If you love me so much then why did you leave like that? Alone? You could have asked me once…” he asked, almost exhausted.

“I…I did not think…” she hesitated. She herself did not know the right answer…or what’ll make him feel better but she tried… “I had any right to ask that. And I did not know whether you will come or not…” as she was about to say something more,she’s distracted by her key and lock which was not opening at all.

When Fateh took the key from her hand and she felt the familiar touch, she realized then. It was real. She was not dreaming. He was here.

“You’re here.” She could barely whisper.

“Can I come in?”

Tejo looked at him, almost chuckling by that very formal polite question. This man was her husband, her BF (ex bf), her ex-husband… they’re complex… (and she mentally kicked herself as she realized this was something one of her teenage students will say about their dysfunctional addictive relationship.)

She could barely manage to get a nod out of herself, and at that moment her body decided to give in… She felt her knees weaken, with a few drinks and her stilettos,it’s a bad combination.

Next thing she knew he’s carrying her inside the apartment.

As he put her down, and tried to move away, she did not let him go. She clinged to him. He tried to stiffen and not return that embrace, but he’s not strong enough. Never will be. She could carve his heart out and he’d still keep her close. But they had a lot to deal with. This time, he knew they have to dig the graves and burn the rotten corpses of their past to have a future free of the terrible ghosts from their past.

They hugged each other like there was no tomorrow, like they had just woken up from a nightmare where they’d lost their limbs and they’re completely helpless… Only to find out it was not real. They were in fact intact. They had each other.

“I’m sorry.” Tejo whispered.

“No…no…please don’t. Just don’t. I understand.” Fateh reassured her.

“I just could not… I can’t live with them. I lost everything… my love, my baby….” Tejo tried to hold herself back. She had mourned a lot once she had moved away, her sanity, her betrayals, her pain, her trauma, her loneliness… but not her baby who’s taken away from her before she could have brought him into this world. That pain was too much to bear… She could not bear that, she knew if she dipped her toes, she’ll drown. There’s not going to be any relief.

Fateh looked at her. He was here to make everything alright. After all this he finally understood. To deal with everything he has caused. He knew Tejo had been at the center of too many storms and she could not deal with anything anymore. So she left. He’d come to Delhi willing to fulfill their vows, to take the responsibilities of their relationship alone for as long as it takes, and he knew he had to be the strong one… But he lost all control on his body as he slumped down to his knees after hearing about their baby.

Their child, their firstborn.

Beginning of their own family.

Their baby.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is such a relief after such a crap storyline on screen.👏 How I craved for such a breakdown scene. But Alas!😔

This was so serene, blue- the words, the emotions, everything was expressed so beautifully. Please update soon. Eagerly waiting for the next part.❤️

And yea! I am the first 🥇

Edited by moumita13 - 1 years ago