What type love is this Anjuli?

tumtum thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

really wonder how stupid one can be?

This Anjuli is after Krishna even though she knows Krishna does not love her and  also married now , she is after her.

There are Three witches in this show 😂😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tumtum

This Anjuli is after Krishna even though she knows Krishna does not love her and  also married now , she is after her.

Just wait and watch ... Not only Anjali, Mom and Kusum thinks Anjali should be with Kahna ... soon wife to join the group too ... Yaar hadh hai Paglait pun ki ... 4 Chudail vs Kahna ... ðŸ¤£Bechare ko  biwi ke liye ladna tha ... Biwi nikal li ... ðŸ˜ƒ

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tumtum

Don't forget about the top most sayu😡

Miya ji jis biwi k liye ld rhe h wo biwi hi miya ji ko sautan k pas bhej rhi h.

No one really love kanha😡

Nakul loves kanha in true form. Always support him understand him and always with him in all goods and bads.

Otherwise all 4 females of kanha ki life just so selfish. They decide kanha ki khushi😡. I mean how they can decide kanha ki khushi kis me h or kanha kise pyaar krta h.

All the four ladies love kanha only in selfish wala love that shows lots of sacrifice and understanding😡

But it only shows. In actual no understanding no care and no love at all.

I m not supporting sayuri😔

Infact sayu is on to my nerves now a days. Such a week character they show her. No growth.

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh anjali what a kind of women is she kya kare support jo hai usko saroj and kusum ka now sayuri too join the gang of these three mad  women so no fault of anjali along these 3 women of kanha 's life help her and uske irado ko kamyab banne mein lage hai ðŸ¤£

Aab kya karega kanha jannee ke liye dekhiya kya hoga kanha ka at 9 :00 pm star bharat par 

Btw I read anjali as anjulika - manjulika just watch bhool bhulaiya 2 so it's after effect ðŸ˜²  like the movie must watch 

Edited by NeeruNira - 1 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Oh anjali what a kind of women is she kya kare support jo hai usko saroj and kusum ka now sayuri too join the gang of these three mad  women so no fault of anjali along these 3 women of kanha 's life help her and uske irado ko kamyab banne mein lage hai ðŸ¤£

Aab kya karega kanha jannee ke liye dekhiya kya hoga kanha ka at 9 :00 pm star bharat par 

Btw I read anjali as anjulika - manjulika just watch bhool bhulaiya 2 so it's after effect ðŸ˜²  like the movie must watch 

Sayyu jaisi bewakoof biwi bhagwan kisi ko na mile ... cos of such people tisre log araam se entry kar jathe hai .... 

First of all why did she even married to Kahna ..just to peace out with mom and izzat drama ...knowing that Saroj doesnt love her at all ...  .. apni akkal kaha hai yaar ... Prof and education and she knew Saroj till date and  what she is up to ... gave in easily that too in absence of Kahna ... disgusting ...I hate Sayyu more than Anjali Saroj ..at least they are clear with their thoughts ... their intensions are known to everyone .... where do Sayyu fit in ...? isse accha Dream Girl hai to the point ... The way Indu is strong , determined none of the girls are ... very disappointed with Sayyu ... Apne dum pe apni life mein kuch nahi karna ... except Priya a bit ok... 

The way Sayyu runs to maika every time Saroj roars at her ... looks soo funny ... 

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Don't forget about the top most sayu😡

Miya ji jis biwi k liye ld rhe h wo biwi hi miya ji ko sautan k pas bhej rhi h.

No one really love kanha😡

Nakul loves kanha in true form. Always support him understand him and always with him in all goods and bads.

Otherwise all 4 females of kanha ki life just so selfish. They decide kanha ki khushi😡. I mean how they can decide kanha ki khushi kis me h or kanha kise pyaar krta h.

All the four ladies love kanha only in selfish wala love that shows lots of sacrifice and understanding😡

But it only shows. In actual no understanding no care and no love at all.

I m not supporting sayuri😔

Infact sayu is on to my nerves now a days. Such a week character they show her. No growth.

@BOLD ... True ... bas baatein karwalon ... 1000 words ka speech aaram se karle gi ..bas mute ka option ho ....😉

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridharg

Sayyu jaisi bewakoof biwi bhagwan kisi ko na mile ... cos of such people tisre log araam se entry kar jathe hai .... 

First of all why did she even married to Kahna ..just to peace out with mom and izzat drama ...knowing that Saroj doesnt love her at all ...  .. apni akkal kaha hai yaar ... Prof and education and she knew Saroj till date and  what she is up to ... gave in easily that too in absence of Kahna ... disgusting ...I hate Sayyu more than Anjali Saroj ..at least they are clear with their thoughts ... their intensions are known to everyone .... where do Sayyu fit in ...? isse accha Dream Girl hai to the point ... The way Indu is strong , determined none of the girls are ... very disappointed with Sayyu ... Apne dum pe apni life mein kuch nahi karna ... except Priya a bit ok... 

The way Sayyu runs to maika every time Saroj roars at her ... looks soo funny ... 

Exactly shadi usne apni marzi se kari thi ya pressure tha ok some pressure tha but  that  not so bigggg and end with the time ab kaha gaya vo pressure kya she is new one in chaudhary family  or not knowing saroj before marriage is she is not aware of saroj   is she is not knowing saroj not easily accept her so why now she give up kal tu saroj ka dil jitne ki baat aur aaj suddenly 2-4 bate saroj ne kya kahi she is frightened or easily move on 

is she really  loves kanha her love for kanha is fake usse achi tu anjali hai kam se kam apne pyar ko pane ke liye fight kar rahi hai kya sayuri ko jara bhi guess  nahi hai kya kanha loves her  too he told her directly ( car seen) indirectly so many times so kiska wait kar rahi hai just fight of her and her love 

shridharg thumbnail

Exactly shadi usne apni marzi se kari thi ya pressure tha ok some pressure tha but  that  not so bigggg and end with the time ab kaha gaya vo pressure kya she is new one in chaudhary family  or not knowing saroj before marriage is she is not aware of saroj   is she is not knowing saroj not easily accept her so why now she give up kal tu saroj ka dil jitne ki baat aur aaj suddenly 2-4 bate saroj ne kya kahi she is frightened or easily move on 

is she really  loves kanha her love for kanha is fake usse achi tu anjali hai kam se kam apne pyar ko pane ke liye fight kar rahi hai kya sayuri ko jara bhi guess  nahi hai kya kanha loves her  too he told her directly ( car seen) indirectly so many times so kiska wait kar rahi hai just fight of her and her love 

I know ..since childhood she is aware of Saroj's nature ..still went ahead and got married to Kahna knowing equations will be changed since he is Chiru's bro ... and now Kahna being her hubby she has to fall in love eventually question will be raised from Saroj ... Have to manage the relation no matter what ... she was aware Kahna getting married to fulfil Chiru's promise ... She now leaves everything and runs ...

I dont feel connected with her character anymore ..dont see any character growth too .. She should get used to Saroj now ... writers messed up Sayyu ... 

Since it's the remake , Sayyu was supposed to leave the house later as per the original story .. I guess this show  may wrap up soon so they brought up separation now ... New show taking up it's time slot ...Dont know what they are up too now ...

Sayyu leaves the house after  Rashmi and Nakul are forced to get married,..... ðŸ˜‰... 

Exactly, atleast fight for ur love or never fall in love.

When u know very well that ur husband doesn't want to go anywhere and he just wanted to be with u. Still u want ur husband k na ja kanha ja anjali k pas ja.😡

Ur happiness is not in me, its in Anjali.

Decided by me, ma, behena and Anjali.

I.dont have guts to take a stand for us and fight for us. Atleast anjali is the only one not give up on u.

Originally posted by: shridharg

@BOLD ... True ... bas baatein karwalon ... 1000 words ka speech aaram se karle gi ..bas mute ka option ho ....😉

Fast forwarding bhi best option h