Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ya race gurram was just too good.

The songs were so good, plus action and bunny's acting and charisma took it to another level

And avpl also had all these elements so it did well.

Have to see how shehzada turns out ,but somewhere feel kartik would do justice to the role baaki judgment we can pass when the trailer and songs are released.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya race gurram was just too good.

The songs were so good, plus action and bunny's acting and charisma took it to another level

And avpl also had all these elements so it did well.

Have to see how shehzada turns out ,but somewhere feel kartik would do justice to the role baaki judgment we can pass when the trailer and songs are released.

Race Gurram is so epic, I think I can watch it non stop and still laugh out like crazy. The songs too, such classic  hits  

https://youtu.be/LMOITMK1vpA

yeah if Karthik doesn’t try to copy Bunny blindly, he’ll hold his own but I guess comparisons will be there and if it’s a scene by scene copy then karthik will have to see some grumpy faces of fans. Bantu is a character who’s loved because he’s AA 🤣😆

Valmiki and Bantu ke scenes are 🤣Omigod daddy song is actually a stress relief 🤣

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail

Paresh rawal has stepped into Murali sharmas shoes I think he would be epic in that role.

Kartik and Paresh and worked before in guest in London so their chemistry would be good.

Ofcourse comparions would be made but how they make their own mark is to be seen.

Bhoochade, down down duppa cinema chupista mama are my absolute favorites. 

Alllu arjun looked so good in them

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Son of Satyamurthy is his worst film.

Avpl is much better than sos.

And if shehzada has good music and if Rohit has directed it well then I'm sure it'll do good business.

Where did I quote it will not do bad business it all depends. I just wrote meeting allu arjun 's  swag is not going to be easy. Usske alwa I did not write anything. 

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

it was just a joke lol 🤣

Y so salty LMAO 

Salty for what lmao I'm not. If it was joke fine 😂😂😂

Rashi23 thumbnail

So I am also saying that only.

If they have done decent job then nobody can stop it from becoming a hit like avpl. 

And irrespective of the comparison ppl would watch it like during bb2 ppl said that kartik wont be able to do what Akshay did but it still became a blockbuster so you never know what clicks with the audiences. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Paresh rawal has stepped into Murali sharmas shoes I think he would be epic in that role.

Kartik and Paresh and worked before in guest in London so their chemistry would be good.

Ofcourse comparions would be made but how they make their own mark is to be seen.

Bhoochade, down down duppa cinema chupista mama are my absolute favorites. 

Alllu arjun looked so good in them

I love AVPL so much that I wish they wouldn’t remake it, especially the board room scene and the climax slo-mo action scene, the swag he has, can’t see anyone copying that 

Race Gurram is a riot, Arjun and Prakash Raj are so good together 🤣

So I am also saying that only.

If they have done decent job then nobody can stop it from becoming a hit like avpl. 

And irrespective of the comparison ppl would watch it like during bb2 ppl said that kartik wont be able to do what Akshay did but it still became a blockbuster so you never know what clicks with the audiences. 

Yup

Rashi23 thumbnail

Yep hope they don't copy those scenes bcoz its literally impossible to match aa's swag in those scenes and the way trivikram has directed them.

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Kartik will do this film in better way, original was bit tacky.