Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Never heard of a song whose teaser is launched months in advance. I don’t get this strategy tbh. 

Also yeah wouldn’t RK want a gap between his releases, this is too risky, shams hers ain’t some low budget mkvie either.

DushtKanya thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BddP6PYo2gs

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hasn’t this already been out?… I think the moment is over for this song 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea the overlapping of the promotions of these two movies seems odd. I doubt RK has any say with YRF. He does with Ayan but even then I think the final call is Kjo’s. KJo and Adi Chopra are tight so I don’t think they would have done this out of sheer lack of consideration for the other.  I really think this whole thing is a promotional tactic basically using one to prop up the other.  It’s a big risk though because if Shamshera flops it will affect RK’s standing and therefor Brahmstra’s opening. 

I don't think it is planned, you are giving Bollywood folks more credit than they deserve 😆.

Ranbir has pretty explicitly said he is not happy about the 6 week gap between the films, and he has no control over it. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea the overlapping of the promotions of these two movies seems odd. I doubt RK has any say with YRF. He does with Ayan but even then I think the final call is Kjo’s. KJo and Adi Chopra are tight so I don’t think they would have done this out of sheer lack of consideration for the other.  I really think this whole thing is a promotional tactic basically using one to prop up the other.  It’s a big risk though because if Shamshera flops it will affect RK’s standing and therefor Brahmstra’s opening. 

Yeah that's what it looks like. But unfortunately the promotions are looking very hodge-podge because they're overlapping. Add to that, these are Ranbir's first  2 releases in a long time and it all looks disorganized and muddled

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BddP6PYo2gs

Putting the youtube video link in here.