Koi aakhri khwaish? or kwaishein?

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The show is about end in few days...

Everyone is disappointed... The show is literally down in the drains!!  So let's celebrate the end of the show by sharing our deepest wishes.. Those things you wished to see in this show...

Let's Party!! Its the end of the show!!!!

My wishes:

1. Sakshi to stop calling Yathu 'Parth'

2. After the custody battle, there was at least 5-6 months of CEO Manav v/s CEO Vaibhav. Manav's ideals  truly being tested in the cold cunning and competitive business world. Vaibhav and Manav facing each other on the business arena, making different strategy almost like chess.

3. Akaksha not going for marriage.. in fact she get the least screen time. throw her in back seat. Make her go shopping.. just away from camera... let her always carry new shopping bags each time she enter the set and remark that she is so tired of shopping.. only to shop the next day.

4. Bring back Niharika's sister (forgot her name, but she appeared in beginning of show). The sister who is always defeated by Vaibhav Kapoor. Then Mr. Holkar makes Manav the CEO out of no where. She feels jealous of Manav.

5. As a B plot, Sakshi moves out, is hired as HR by Niharika's sister in Holker Industries. Sakshi and the sister become close. Sakshi becomes like a elder sister for the Niharika's sister. And eventually helps to sort things between Manav and Niharika's sister. Meera, the lawyer joins the girl team. a small sisterhood between colleagues.

6. I guess, the office romance between Manav and Sakshi can be made much more believable if they spend time with each other as colleagues and friends

7. Instead of Manav and Holkar sir, It is the girl team (Sakshi, Meera the layer, and Niharika's sister) who find out Niharika while both Manav and Vaibhav are so deep in the business fight. The girl team rescues Niharika, while on the other hand Manav destroys Vaibhav by pushing Kapoor Constructions to loses.

8. Realizing that Vaibhav is a mere beggar. Akanksha plans to leave him.

9. Niharika, who is now free, plans to torture Vaibhav by making him her 'Ghulam'. But The girl team + Manav + Holker Sir all of them try to convince her otherwise. Sakshi tells her that Vaibhav is a 'Aastin ka saamp' and what if in the process of making him a servant and keeping him close, he somehow hurt her child, Ayesha  or any one of her family. Her sister also informs that Manav has already financially drained ''Kapoor Constructions" . And Vaibhav is drowning in debt. Meera logically says that Vaibhav Kapoor will rot in Jail with no financial or political backing.

10. Meera wins the case against Vaibhav and Vaibhav is sentenced to life imprisonment.

11. Akanksha becape a scapegoat for the investors as she is the 50% owner of Kapoor  Constructions. She is also sentenced jail for fraud.

12. After Niharika takes the reins of the Holkar Industries, Manav whose name was cleared by the investigation starts to resume his government job happily.

Please guys...

These are the last days of us coming together for this series.. Share your wishes...

(Even if you wish for Manav and Vaibhav to be the typical enemies-turned-lovers and get married to each other by end.... )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well  for new

I only wish that Some OTT platform make new show on this story (based on MPTH )

There is nothing left in this show 

Btw Rumi and Hania was my most favorite characters in MPTH 

And here they are my least favorite characters 😅

Really disappointed with cry baby Sakshi 

Har jaga roney lag jati hai yaar 

Zindagi sabhi mushkil hai lekin har jaga nahi roya jata.

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O man i completely forgot 

There was also Niharika Sister 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sickening show and hope they kill akansha in the Indian version 

And yathu gets sent to boarding school and then a role in karan Johar movie for his overacting! 

His attitude portrayed and overacting, both stink!!!

Rumi was gazillion times better as a child actor, so natural!

Just hoping they end it sooner and if they show them marrying I will complain to Sony!

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Niharika's sister: Sangini.......yes she should be brought back ......I miss ansha sayed on screen...