No use of watching tomorrows epi

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgCivjkjivl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tomorrow its just a promotion of the movies ek villain like how ekta promoted shree during n3. Only sunday we will have a normal epi. 

Why can't they give us a normal show. Already bugged now this promotion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgCivjkjivl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tomorrow its just a promotion of the movies ek villain like how ekta promoted shree during n3. Only sunday we will have a normal epi. 

Why can't they give us a normal show. Already bugged now this promotion.

I want to see real villain Shakti and Urvashi. Mahek is fattu villain. Ektamaiya ko bolo villain ko door karo. We want naagin 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I want to see real villain Shakti and Urvashi. Mahek is fattu villain. Ektamaiya ko bolo villain ko door karo. We want naagin 

they are just dragging every week ðŸ¤”

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes! Aj episode mein dekhne layak kuch tha hi nahi! Bas Ek Villain Returns ka promotion hua. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

they are just dragging every week ðŸ¤”

I get so much frustration when prarish have flashback. Both of them have reasons to investigate furthur but they don't. Pratha wonders about room but never takes step to find out truth. The gujrals don't care about missing vihaan or now rhea. Story sucks big time and moving snail pace.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Yes! Aj episode mein dekhne layak kuch tha hi nahi! Bas Ek Villain Returns ka promotion hua. 

i knew it. I feel pity on those loyal fans. Unko sirf weekend miltha hai usme bhi ye promotion kardiya. Such a pathetic ph. They dragged it so much. 

Pehle woh been thing. Like literally 10 minutes ussi main gaya. 

Then rishab and pratha stares for no reason which went for almost 10 minutes. 

Phir that inspector vijay. For no reason he starts warning these poeple. I was waiting for vijay to have a eye contact with pratha hoping that rishab will get jealous and confront her lekin hua kuch nahi. 

Then that rihaan drama. ðŸ¤¢

That singh got more dialogues than rishab today. And i did not liked them only glorifying arjun kapoor. Even john abraham is part of that. ðŸ¤¢

firewings_diya thumbnail

I get so much frustration when prarish have flashback. Both of them have reasons to investigate furthur but they don't. Pratha wonders about room but never takes step to find out truth. The gujrals don't care about missing vihaan or now rhea. Story sucks big time and moving snail pace.

we are all in this together i regret the day when i took a decision i will watch this season. I was controlling myself to not to watch. I am just waiting for some conclusion so that i can sleep peacefully but yahan kuch conclusion balki sab confusion hi hai 

Radhe101 thumbnail

I was really looking forward to Teja, Urvashi, Sudhaji, Mahek and Simba's onscreen presence. Trust me they are capable but makers ko drag karna hain. This is trp stuff where nothing makes sense.  It's like Udariyaan or Barrister Babu where lead couples will be united on last 2 episodes. Btw pischani coming on regular days at 10.

Radhe101 thumbnail

i knew it. I feel pity on those loyal fans. Unko sirf weekend miltha hai usme bhi ye promotion kardiya. Such a pathetic ph. They dragged it so much. 

Pehle woh been thing. Like literally 10 minutes ussi main gaya. 

Then rishab and pratha stares for no reason which went for almost 10 minutes. 

Phir that inspector vijay. For no reason he starts warning these poeple. I was waiting for vijay to have a eye contact with pratha hoping that rishab will get jealous and confront her lekin hua kuch nahi. 

Then that rihaan drama. ðŸ¤¢

That singh got more dialogues than rishab today. And i did not liked them only glorifying arjun kapoor. Even john abraham is part of that. ðŸ¤¢

John would be better on screen than Arjun kapoor. I was hoping Rishabh to confront Vijay or at least tell Kiara that my ex wife cheated on me with this guy. Lekin nahin faltu ka serial killer crap and rehaan ka drama. I really wish Pratha killed Rehaan that day in jungle. If she didn't then yash should have killed him 

firewings_diya thumbnail

John would be better on screen than Arjun kapoor. I was hoping Rishabh to confront Vijay or at least tell Kiara that my ex wife cheated on me with this guy. Lekin nahin faltu ka serial killer crap and rehaan ka drama. I really wish Pratha killed Rehaan that day in jungle. If she didn't then yash should have killed him 

i was thinking john would be male lead. But looks like he is just doing cameo. Arjun kapoor is John's  post surgery character.  I am more worried since pischachini is at 10 they might drag naagin more ðŸ˜µ