After Naagin 6 Hope The Series Ends For Good.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I am Hoping After Naagin 6 The Series Ends For Good No More Naagin Seasons After This Please.

This Needs To End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is what we thought after N5 that no N6 comes but it did. So, if EK wants to make N7 she will, nothing in our hands.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I am Hoping After Naagin 6 The Series Ends For Good No More Naagin Seasons After This Please.

This Needs To End.

i really wish that happens than making mockery of a panademic its better it ends.

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, the makers shouldn't create more seasons of Naagin. They repeat same story of revenge in every season. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Yes, the makers shouldn't create more seasons of Naagin. They repeat same story of revenge in every season. 

Exactly

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i really wish that happens than making mockery of a panademic its better it ends.

Sorry Diya but naagin 7 is coming one way or the other. That's why pratha's daughter is in gujral house right now with Reem. Ekta will never stop the naagin. Same old record she has rinse and repeat. PraRish ko kuch bhi karke maar denge naagin 6 mein. They don't compete with bigg boss so they will be back next year in feb/march. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Sorry Diya but naagin 7 is coming one way or the other. That's why pratha's daughter is in gujral house right now with Reem. Ekta will never stop the naagin. Same old record she has rinse and repeat. PraRish ko kuch bhi karke maar denge naagin 6 mein. They don't compete with bigg boss so they will be back next year in feb/march. 

Your Right.. Naagin Series Won't Ever Stop 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Your Right.. Naagin Series Won't Ever Stop 

Ekta needs some thing to keep her audience busy on weekends too and naagin does that. So she will use it for few more years

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ekta has perfect plans to get another season right after another BB winner is declared🤡