Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

KJo has always hated Sara.

Is there some issue between Sara and Kareena? I feel Kareena likes Ibrahim but not sure about Sara. They don't even follow each other on insta, but of course that is not a benchmark for anything. You could hate someone and follow them on insta (Like Alia follows DPšŸ˜†)

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Does he really think he's being sly or is it deliberate? 

Purposefully he brings up people who are not in the mix in the current picture to hype them...or get them bashed?

subha.rath2004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When openly kjo discusses deepika, I wonder what he must be discussing with his inner circle.... Deepika is on their mind all the time..... Obsessed..... What hurts him the most I feel is that dp doing one two dharma movies became no 1..n sustaining so without much back up...her own effort.. Her own pr.. Her own everything.... That must be pissing him the most.... 

Looks like even on a non dp topic, I m discussing dp. Obsessed me.... Hehe

Edited by subha.rath2004 - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Karan was such an ass for comparing them for being brought up in different family dynamics. My lord this dude has no class and doesnā€™t know when to stop. Sara was visibly uncomfortable at the childish parenting question 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ye kya Karan upbringing ki baat kar raha

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Why does Sara dumb herself down? I hate when girls do this. Sheā€™s smarter and more educated than most of Bollywood man! Also LOL KJo really is as snooty as it gets in Bollywood na? Giving Sara shade for wearing PrimarkšŸ˜‚

I wont be watching it because I hate KJo and his gang's entitled asses, but Primark is LOVE ā¤ļø

And it doesn't matter what brand it is, a star should have such an aura that Bandra street shopping ke kapde should look like couture on you. 

Which nepo gang aint capable of. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I wont be watching it because I hate KJo and his gang's entitled asses, but Primark is LOVE ā¤ļø

And it doesn't matter what brand it is, a star should have such an aura that Bandra street shopping ke kapde should look like couture on you. 

Which nepo gang aint capable of. 

Money doesnā€™t buy class. Nepo kids are the living embodiment of that.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Lol rk alia wedding was better than vickatsšŸ¤Ŗ

Why do they have to be so obvious that they wanna prove rk alia as some couple of decadešŸ¤” šŸ¤”

The Vijay overdose was cringe tbhšŸ¤¢

These guests just say Alia coz they know that if they just utter ā€œAliaā€ , Karan will like them. More than anyone actually liking Alia itā€™s them buttering up KJO. 

IMO all weddings were beautiful. For KJO Alia should be no.1 on everything , even in something as personal as a wedding. 

Actually, Even though DP-Ranveer, Kat-Vicky, Anushka-Virat got married outside of Mumbai/India they kept it to immediate family only. So not very different from Alia s. Also itā€™s quite obvious now that Alia got married as quick as she did coz they were pregnant . 

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

where can I watch for free? telegram links are no longer working

You can watch it here : https://bit.ly/3AOPftr

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Janhvi sounds so entitled 

Sara sounds grounded apart from the boyfriend part.

Janhvi sara both dated pahariya brothers 

Karan was obnoxious 

Where did you watch ?