Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Caught up with the last 3 episodes. Taiji toh is truly too much. She is fast turning out to be even more toxic than Amber. 

Aditya truly doesn't know what he wants. He wants to break Ginni but he can't see her broken. 

The promo for next week got me all excited. Aditya is truly crossing all lines to make sure Ginni doesn't get hurt but at the end they come together to solve the problem.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Twerps!! I have saying here and on Twitter. Adi is confused and I’m not sure what to make of him. 

I’m not sympathetic towards him. I laugh at him at times and than I want to smack him. Goes to extremes to prove a point. 
why does what Ginni thinks matter to him?? πŸ˜†

Confused!! πŸ€£

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Hey Twerps!! I have saying here and on Twitter. Adi is confused and I’m not sure what to make of him. 

I’m not sympathetic towards him. I laugh at him at times and than I want to smack him. Goes to extremes to prove a point. 
why does what Ginni thinks matter to him?? πŸ˜†

Confused!! πŸ€£

hahaha!! Exactly!!! I am with Armaan here. I really don't get what this guy wants in life! πŸ€£

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Adi needs to introspect big time. He is entering a bigger mess than he imagined. In his rush to get the Dhaba, he has all his pretty fingers deep inside the pot. He is getting more and more invested. 

He could have maintained a professional line. Unfortunately he has crossed it long back. It is ideological and ideology is a deeply personal thing. He has seeped into her personal life, her everyday situation and is cornering her in her own private space. This may not be romantic but it is a kind of intimacy; a limit he is infringing. 

This also has a backlash. It will continue altering and tweaking his own psyche as he moves forth. You cannot invest so much in someone's life and remain unchanged. In a way he is sitting on a double edged sword. The more determined he gets, the more fixated he becomes and with that the more attached he will start to be.

He covets the Dhaba and soon he will become covetous of this mission to get the Dhaba because it includes daily altercation with Ginni whose life is his personal chessboard. Once that happens, things will go South. He won't be able to control his fixation that will alter to attraction and more. 

Hence, Adi really needs to know how to draw the line. Instead of investing for profit, he is kind of mortgaging himself unknowingly

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know am late πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but i hv to say the mehendi n chunni part was so beautiful πŸ’– πŸ’• 😍...the way Ginni was laughing carefreely ... Adi glaring at herπŸ˜†...and Adi walking up straight to pick her chunni to wipe the mehendi looking straight in her eyes with full haqq was well done ....it was somethg intimate beautifully shot πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©...

Also it was the first time Ginni was laughing like that ...like for a moment she forget all her money and family probs.

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Adi needs to introspect big time. He is entering a bigger mess than he imagined. In his rush to get the Dhaba, he has all his pretty fingers deep inside the pot. He is getting more and more invested. 

He could have maintained a professional line. Unfortunately he has crossed it long back. It is ideological and ideology is a deeply personal thing. He has seeped into her personal life, her everyday situation and is cornering her in her own private space. This may not be romantic but it is a kind of intimacy; a limit he is infringing. 

This also has a backlash. It will continue altering and tweaking his own psyche as he moves forth. You cannot invest so much in someone's life and remain unchanged. In a way he is sitting on a double edged sword. The more determined he gets, the more fixated he becomes and with that the more attached he will start to be.

He covets the Dhaba and soon he will become covetous of this mission to get the Dhaba because it includes daily altercation with Ginni whose life is his personal chessboard. Once that happens, things will go South. He won't be able to control his fixation that will alter to attraction and more. 

Hence, Adi really needs to know how to draw the line. Instead of investing for profit, he is kind of mortgaging himself unknowingly

Wonderfully put and as viewers we really want him to cut himself on that double-edged sword. In his thirst to change Ginni's worldview, he runs the risk of changing his own.

devashree_h thumbnail

Please open a separate topic for Aditya's character analysis. You are good with it and that's a whole lot of discussion.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Another amazing GiTya scenes in tday epi πŸ’–πŸ’•β€...Ginni tending Adi wounds was nicely done ...Ginni was so soft there and so were Adi's eyes but he preferred to keep his bad boy image infront of Ginni ...staying himself...yeh bande ka confidence level alag trip pe chalta hai πŸ˜†....he straight forward accepts his fault even when it wasn't his😳

Also Ginni holding Adi back by his arm was another intimate gesture between them...if Adi invades Ginni's private space so does Ginni as both are cut from the same cloth.  Unknowningly both are invading each other space πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ and still wanna not to see each other face againπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Ziva01 thumbnail

GiTya coin scene was a bliss ...the angst, fire in their eyes, dark and light was well shot ....and above all the OST was so perfect.

It also foreshadows Adi is in the dark there watching Ginni leaving in the light...Ginni ll brings light in Adi life and Adi ll always to be there for her once they ll start their journey together.

Ginni so wish not see Adi face again but lil does she know her fate is with himπŸ˜†