Fantastic Paisa Wasool Epi 👏

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

In aww struck after watching tonight Episode  when I like an episode I show up to write review on it πŸ˜Ž here it goes 

First let me give applause to the creatives for putting in efforts to give scene with different backgrounds like first garden area, than hall, than parking area outside house scene, car scene (which was πŸ€£πŸ‘) , than Market scene everything was shot so good can’t stop praising on it πŸ‘πŸ‘ Excellent work guys n I can see it’s paying off well too. 

Loved the Car scene πŸ€£ totally hilarious πŸ˜† I knew Daadi is good character to root for in the show her scenes with Mohan was πŸ‘πŸ˜† 

Mohan looking at the mirror to check on Radha n Gungun  

The episode was full on Radha Mohan centric  loved how Mohan kept on stairing at Radha and the bgm was fabulous β€οΈ  

The New guy entry scene and he is looking promising made an impact πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Mohan in the making entry with money scene was πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† 

Mohan Gungun teaming up for Radha is πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I actually like the fact that Mohan has developed feelings for Radha n they won’t show him marrying her out of forced or majboori thing bcz than there wouldn’t have been any difference of Mohan marrying Damini or Radha πŸ€” plus it’s good treat to watch Mohan in this love struck guy who is ready to fight the world for his close ones β€οΈ

Direction and editing was excellent πŸ‘ 

Thankyou for giving wonderful episode β€οΈ 

Edited by saaniakh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

briefly explained well written review πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Even i was pleasantly surprised with tht episode coz tbh I wasn’t expecting much thinking the episode will b filled with mohan being helpess or getting insulted my thumb was ready to ff but the jokes and mohan gungun bonding is too good man and radha’s innocence is surprisingly never irritating as well so all in all it was awesome episode❀️