Bored in the episodes.

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After the yeti episode, none of the episodes are exciting. The last episode I was excited is the episode when urvashi was revealed as a naagin and her backstory. Before Kiara track and after betrayal arc those episodes were gold and thats why the trp are coming.

If they started making this mediocre episodes like today then the top 5 stop won't stay after a few days. And dragging the season is a mess, there are only 5 people, what will audience do with the side quests like yeti again. 

Pratha's enemy are - 

Mehak - weak naagin.

Husband - won't get killed 

Brother 1 - killed today.

Brother 2 - love to see them in a stronger antagonist but here the journey won't be long.

Brother 3 - don't know, if retish will die or not.

Urvashi - X factor which can change the game as she is a previous naagin or can make Reem a naagin.

Shesh naagin don't need much time to kill the 3 brothers, then the final battle with mehak and urvashi. What they will do till October. I guess they will bring a reincarnation arc like season 3. 

GOD mediocre episodes will turn to mediocre trp after 2 weeks.

PS - All the highlight in the promo, both mehak and shakti's are dream sequence, what a disappointment. That shows how much unplanned they are. Since they know the episodes have nothing exciting to offer, that why this cheap tricks for trp and excitement. 

Hope the future episodes are great like - shalakha arc and Amrit manthan arc. Hope they bring Rashmi again.

Now that naagin is in top 4, bring some good actors as villains or support characters like the previous episodes of inspector and sapera. 

Not actors like zeeshan and don't know whom for big arcs like newla and banu.  Such a waste of potential of a arc like that. Cringed on that arc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think they need some other monsters like that Yeti. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think they need some other monsters like that Yeti. 

Yeti is coming back for Pratha this time. Mr. Z will be deploying Yeti from chingistan in name of his son. Back to original concept. I m just annoyed that they create new twist without resolving old ones. Non of the story or characters have been used properly except this af Rehaan who gets more screen space since beginning. They introduced two characters again. Jwala is missing. I want Jwala, inspector, professor and farista, yash, seema, radhachachi back. They really wasted talented cast. I noticed that side characters of n6 are part of Ekta's other show as supporting characters so they rotate as per their convenience.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Yeti is coming back for Pratha this time. Mr. Z will be deploying Yeti from chingistan in name of his son. Back to original concept. I m just annoyed that they create new twist without resolving old ones. Non of the story or characters have been used properly except this af Rehaan who gets more screen space since beginning. They introduced two characters again. Jwala is missing. I want Jwala, inspector, professor and farista, yash, seema, radhachachi back. They really wasted talented cast. I noticed that side characters of n6 are part of Ekta's other show as supporting characters so they rotate as per their convenience.

I have always found Rishabh's cousins interesting ðŸ˜† They add to some entertainment factor. Jwala was useless and boring, so was professor, I think Seema's arc is done for now. They might bring her later. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

i dont want anyone else jo rishab shakti snd pratha hai unko hi lekar story aage badhaye tog i will be glad. What this mu which is never ending. Rishab is like mere biwi ne dokha diya. Pratha is like mere pathi ne dokha diya. Such a time waste. Divorce lekar aage bad jaye. I would be more happy now. Ithna bewkoof hai dono. Directly bath kar lethe ek bar than over reacting for everything.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i dont want anyone else jo rishab shakti snd pratha hai unko hi lekar story aage badhaye tog i will be glad. What this mu which is never ending. Rishab is like mere biwi ne dokha diya. Pratha is like mere pathi ne dokha diya. Such a time waste. Divorce lekar aage bad jaye. I would be more happy now. Ithna bewkoof hai dono. Directly bath kar lethe ek bar than over reacting for everything.

I agree it's about time they stop dragging. These makers are weird. They rushed initial episodes after first few and now we are on snail pace  and nothing major happening.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I have always found Rishabh's cousins interesting ðŸ˜† They add to some entertainment factor. Jwala was useless and boring, so was professor, I think Seema's arc is done for now. They might bring her later. 

I find them boring. Except Ritz boy who hardly gets any screen space and Reem audience voice. Professor is asur too i believe. He will be back.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Diya tell me one thing what will we get as audience even if PraRish clears misunderstanding? Rishabh married Mahek and that's proven fact so how are we going to get PraRish back? I feel PraRish is broken forever. I think Mahek is not going to let go golden hen Rishabh and we will get pakao episodes until finale.