As per news, rishabh will find truth about pratha being naagin🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is a rumour article as per social media posts. N6 got extension and the simba in white shirt may be shakti instead of Rishabh. Shakti wants pratha badly and may get out of that chamber. Now what i think is really different. Urvashi/mahek will figure out that Kiara is Pratha. urvashi and mahek duo may plan to get rishabh killed by SSSN as she is here to revenge. They will use Shakti as Rishabh in future. Shakti is legit 100% villain so him being puppet of these two will be hard to digest. I do believe Seema wanted to kill Rishabh so she can use Shakti as her pawn to destroy india. Rishabh is good momma boy but he loved his country back then.

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

This is a rumour article as per social media posts. N6 got extension and the simba in white shirt may be shakti instead of Rishabh. Shakti wants pratha badly and may get out of that chamber. Now what i think is really different. Urvashi/mahek will figure out that Kiara is Pratha. urvashi and mahek duo may plan to get rishabh killed by SSSN as she is here to revenge. They will use Shakti as Rishabh in future. Shakti is legit 100% villain so him being puppet of these two will be hard to digest. I do believe Seema wanted to kill Rishabh so she can use Shakti as her pawn to destroy india. Rishabh is good momma boy but he loved his country back

why they are dragging do much 😫

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

why they are dragging do much 😫

Dragging for trp aunties. They love all this non logic wala twist and masala. And colors shows trp are lagging. So taking chance with extension.