Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lovereading14

It needs to beat the other new show as well. So I am hoping it has a higher opening TRP than new show... even if it is by 0.1. CM becoming channel leader will be a good thing!

Yes there is pressure to perform better than that too but main aim should be to become channel leader than slot leader. 

What's trp of 7 pm shows  on other channels? 

Edited by shruti46 - 1 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruti46

Yes there is pressure to perform better than that too but main aim should be to become channel leader than slot leader. 

What's trp of 7 pm shows  on other channels? 

7 pm is the second least competitive slot. Udaariyaan is currently slot king with 1.3

KKIS on Star Plus is getting 1.1 

Sony TV's apnappan is getting 0.3 

But I doubt CM will debut with TRP higher than 1... as long as they are channel leader it is fine. 

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovereading14

7 pm is the second least competitive slot. Udaariyaan is currently slot king with 1.3

KKIS on Star Plus is getting 1.1 

Sony TV's apnappan is getting 0.3 

But I doubt CM will debut with TRP higher than 1... as long as they are channel leader it is fine. 

1 trp will be too much to expect. We know which kind of shows gets trps on Indian tv. Yes I am okay with channel leader. They should be able to maintain it. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

1 trp will be too much to expect. We know which kind of shows gets trps on Indian tv. Yes I am okay with channel leader. They should be able to maintain it. 

exactly. and channel leader toh 0.3 se bhi ban jaayenge. but to keep a margin and beat the other new show 0.5 will be a good opening TRP. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

CM has lots of online fans the hype is huge on SM ...the show trends almost dailyso no wonder it's in Top 5 popular show and above all show achi hai with old shows vibes

Regarding SB trps chart well all its shows hv low trps...being a foreigner i hv never understood this weird system where toxic shows gather high ratings....hope it ll get above 0.3 🤞🤞🤞

That's true...

I know right, the old vibes is so good!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hellooooo behena! 🤗 we met again! I see you're watching this too  i just hope this doesn't break my heart like the other sp shows 🥲 they broke me with tamarind's terrible track + dumb scientist's 2 marriages 😭😭

Btw wahiiiii's screen presence is droool worthy ☺️glad he's back ok tv industry after so many years. 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hellooooo behena! 🤗 we met again! I see you're watching this too  i just hope this doesn't break my heart like the other sp shows 🥲 they broke me with tamarind's terrible track + dumb scientist's 2 marriages 😭😭

Btw wahiiiii's screen presence is droool worthy ☺️glad he's back ok tv industry after so many years. 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! Good to see you here. I am hoping this one doesn't disappoint. Don't remind me of Mr scientist and his escapades 🤪

Tamarind I am currently on WU's (since thursday) because this bachha track is giving me a headache 

Fingers crossed CM doesn't go down that route. The entire feel is so old ITV era, when ITV was at its peak. Plus Niyati-Wahi have such fantastic chemistry!!!!! 

Bold: Ahhhh I know!!! It's good to see him in a decent show after so long. Do stick around :)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, Radha Krishna got really good TRP. Another show that went up to 2 was Nimki Mukhiya. 

So, TV TRP audience do watch if the show is good. Fingers crossed for our show!! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great to see you here!! 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Great to see you here!! 

Helloooo!!!!! We meet again!!!