Welcome Kajal Bhatt! 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I know I know... I'm a couple of days late in putting this post but couldn't help it. 😛

As cute "Kaju" as a nickname is, I always wondered why the makers haven't yet revealed the full name of the FL. 😳 For those who have no idea about JolNupur as well as haven't paid a visit to Hotstar or Wikipedia as of yet, I don't think they even know that Kaju is just a nickname and her full name is Kajal Bhatt considering the current trend of naming FLs after different fruits. 😛

I absolutely loved the way the original name got revealed. Kajal is sentimental about her name since her father chose it and when Neel brought the topic up, he didn't just remind her of her identity but also promised to make it even more special. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A lot of times we as fans try to look for foreshadowing in the minutest of details but I really hope this isn't because of my adoration for the lead couple that I felt it was the makers' subtle way of indicating Neel's importance in Kajal's life. 😳 😳 😳

I love strong FLs. However, people come from different spheres of life and not everyone can rise on their own. From the second episode itself, it has been shown that directly or indirectly, Neel inspires Kajal. He makes her want to follow her heart when all her life she has been mistreated by the majority of the villagers. And it will make perfect sense if he keeps boosting her morale and support her in finding her path, her passion, her desire, and her journey to accept and respect herself as a respected individual. 😊 😊 😊

So, welcome Kajal Bhatt! ❤️ I can't wait for the day when you'll finally come out of your shell and thrive on your own! 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago