Trp increased

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So we live in a parallel world ðŸ¤“ kya hame koi aur naagin dikha rahe hai aur ye trp logon ko kuch aur ðŸ¤”

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1544960595773886465?s=20&t=3_5Iezl39nBCWW6yZeqV1Q

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye kya Sunday (2 hours episode) ka trp hain? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The story has slightly improved since the leap. Since now they aren't focusing on all that Asur and pandemic nonsense. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Ye kya Sunday (2 hours episode) ka trp hain? 

ha i guess.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

The story has slightly improved since the leap. Since now they aren't focusing on all that Asur and pandemic nonsense. 

actually then can use this plot and bring audience back. Instead of that they are still dragging epis. None of naagin season has kept leads so far for so long. Here its taking forever to pratha know that risha  is innocent. It does not look like leads were in love it looks more like they are repeating naagin story again from the beginning with a twist. Just that leads are taking revenge post sr. ðŸ˜†

Eydis thumbnail

Heinnnnnnnnnn kiaaaaaaaaaaa😳😳😳😳😳bola tha na mein ne Tum logo ko hum alien hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s good the TRP Increased I hope the story gets better and Pratha finds out about Rishab/Shakti soon 

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I stopped watching cuz the logic goes over my head but I did see the episode where pratha re-entered and it was a powerful one so I’m guessing people are liking the track? Still so lost but I do hope the trps increase cuz the actors are doing a tremendous job! I might restart if they try to be a little logical and don’t run as if they’re trying to catch a train or something 😭😭

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

So we live in a parallel world ðŸ¤“ kya hame koi aur naagin dikha rahe hai aur ye trp logon ko kuch aur ðŸ¤”

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1544960595773886465?s=20&t=3_5Iezl39nBCWW6yZeqV1Q

Pata nahin kaha se aa rahi hain. Sayad aunties are liking itv daily soap wala twist in naagin 6 now days. Both naagins are acting like human so viewers bhi confuse hoke daily soap ki tarah dekh rahe hai.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

No we don't, trp aunties like whatever we dislike hence that explains the entire track and character butchering.