Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

What the hell is wrong with kinshuk 

Was he standing in a cold storage or something such a cold response to Shiva's return 🤣

Kd said kin was said to be happy he was gone his ultimate plan is him and the gals only lol 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

it's one year since the reception episode.

Man I miss lattoo shiva soooooo muchhhhh

https://twitter.com/shivi_supremacy/status/1545276227694448641?s=20&t=ji4fOjYj2ohobgep0fTzJg

I wish Raavi knew that shiva fell in love with her in haweli 😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Iam watching today's episode straight after shivi reunion only for krutika and kanwar's scene 

But I want to know the location of the person who does Akshay's eyebrows , so perfectly done ✅ 😁 

He gets from the same place where SRK gets it done, after all he is the self proclaimed number 1 SRK fan in this world 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow another day no segments?

Are they planning something?

Why all the secrecy?

Unless there is a segment or bts we don't know about?

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One thing! Jab suman ne thodi der pehle dhara se kaha mera bachha, she still has audacity to threaten to slap him in front of his mother... Heinnnnnn jiii😲 aur yeh suman, jaha bolna chahie waha toh bolti nahi, pure time bas Raavi pe chadhi rehti hai

Exactly, the last time Dhara was about to be thrown out the house because she beat Shiva and Krish but she still doesn't care about threatening to hit them in front of Suman. The whole scene of the bahus being afraid of Suman was totally wasted because we all know nothing was going to happen to Dhara because nothing ever happen to Dhara.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Wow another day no segments?

Are they planning something?

Why all the secrecy?

Unless there is a segment or bts we don't know about?

Just wait and watch, next Thursday TRP giregi and on Friday we'll have 8 segments all together, subah subah shoot kiya hua bhi release hoga😎🤣

Saakshi2k thumbnail

There was one preleap clip on my IG feed today where gaumbi says bahu ghar ki lakshmi hoti hai blah blah blah, unhe naukaro wale kaam nahi karane chahie blah blah blah unke bhi sapne hote something like this...

I want to ask where is this gautam he has just turned into a piece of s and does nothing other than making nimbopaani? 😲

He used to be so sensible and now, khud ki galti ka tokra dusro ke sar daal do, he was the one who declared Shiva as dead, and all these problems started and now acting saint😕

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I had taken a screenshot for you😆

shiva looks like sasta nun version🤣🤣

and that is dave, infront of tempo

FXHIsOSVQAAglb2.jpg

inse zyada toh Daya ben ne daaraya tha humein Taraak Mehta pe chudail banke 🤣 She was more convincing as a ghost in comparison to ALL of the Pandya's 🤣 

mpks1 thumbnail

So Dhara didn’t reveal that Shiva is alive because she was worried that  Gautam would have still taken him to the Police, hmmm!🤔

Kitna bharosa rakti hai Gombi pe! 😆

But then she didn’t include him in the loan paper kaand either because he would have spoiled it and kept asking them to do the right thing.😆

But Dhara should know by now that one deathly stare from  her will shake him up like today😆 and she even asked him to use his brain😆

For the first time Raavi kept a secret and look what happened to her, she got yelled by both Gautam and Suman, neither she could defend herself nor did Shiva or Dhara come to her defense😕

How is it Raavi’s fault when both Shiva and Dhara asked her to keep quiet?

Shiva creates a chaos and Raavi is the one told off by Suman all the time and this has been happening since the first time Shiva filed for divorce, all Shiva does is stutter in front of Suman as he is scared of her, moreover Suman automatically blames the DILs and absolves her sons mistakes especially Shiva’s mistakes as if he is some doodh peeta baccha 😔

mpks1 thumbnail

I wanted Kanta Kaki’s tamasha and badmouthing Raavi to blow up during Godh barai so Shiva will reveal himself and defend her, instead what did we get earlier, Dhara and Gautam defending her and Raavi is quietly listening to her accusations. Couldn’t they have given her something to say? Even Mami suspected her because of what Kanta said😕

This is what I am not liking about Raavi’s character that she never stands up for herself 😔 rather writers don’t make her stand up

Who are Kanta and her bahu to badmouth Raavi? 😡

In Dhara’s case, she has full support of Gautam, no matter what. One Aaaaaaa BGM and tande dimaag se socho dialogue, he melts right away and is like her pillar of strength.

With Rishita, she doesn’t need Dev, can defend herself. infact Suman and Gautam are scared of her.

In Raavi’s case neither she can stand for herself, nor Shiva supports her. Sometimes it is only Dhara who stand up for her. Raavi got it the worst in that house, 
Mami is right about one thing, Kandyas don’t even consider her to be a DIL, let alone a daughter.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago