So, let's see the web... Who thinks what and who likes whom.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Manav and Sakshi liks each other. 

Manav knows he likes Sakshi. 

Sakshi thinks Manav likes Niharika, 

Niharika knows Manav likes Sakshi but still wants to use him for making maha idiot jealous. 

Vk thinks Niharika likes Manav

Holkar thinks Manav and Niharika like each other. 

Sakshi is sure he no more has feelings for Akanksha. 

Akanksha thinks Manav still loves her and will reuinte with her. 

Akanksha's mom thinks Manav will accept Ankansha. 

So damn confusing.... To simplify here is the team - 

People who knows Manav likes Sakshi

Yathu, Manav, Ayushi and Niharika

People who thinks Manav and Niharika like each other - 

Mr. Holkar, Vaibhav and Sakshi

People who plans to reunite Akku and Manav-

Akku, her mom, and Vaibhav

Reality - 

Sakshi and Manav like each other. 

Pheww... This is stupidity of highest level! ๐Ÿคช

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Spot on ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now big question is:  which pair is writers end game? ๐Ÿ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Spot on ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now big question is:  which pair is writers end game? ๐Ÿ˜†

It has to be Sakshi Manav๐Ÿ˜†

But I was rooting for Akanksha Manav for some reason because hey in other EMA shows ML does NOT get proper redemption for cheating but Akku actually had redemption scope that could reduce her greed and stuff and not being a pathetic loser like MLs of other shows... Basically Akku reminded me of Shridevi's character in Judai (not that I liked ending there either)... 

Though all of the sudden I do see Akku reminiscing her days with Manav... Making me feel she will be have her redemption time.. But the way her character had arc was toooo low and I don't want to see her with Manav.. Just stay in regretting moments like Viraj from Saubhagyvati Bhava. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It has to be Sakshi Manav๐Ÿ˜†

But I was rooting for Akanksha Manav for some reason because hey in other EMA shows ML does NOT get proper redemption for cheating but Akku actually had redemption scope that could reduce her greed and stuff and not being a pathetic loser like MLs of other shows... Basically Akku reminded me of Shridevi's character in Judai (not that I liked ending there either)... 

Though all of the sudden I do see Akku reminiscing her days with Manav... Making me feel she will be have her redemption time.. But the way her character had arc was toooo low and I don't want to see her with Manav.. Just stay in regretting moments like Viraj from Saubhagyvati Bhava. 

I donโ€™t want Manav-Akansha for the end.   She will not redeem. Still selfish.  Even now she has hidden agenda.  Donโ€™t trust her.  Would prefer end with Akansha fending for herself.

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True 

They destroyed her character

Itv just can't have grey characters 

There was definitely a chance of redemption and reconciliation but they just ruined her so much that now it doesn't feel like we even want to see her face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I don't know what happened but now her character is no more interesting like there is nothing left to see. 

Like it feels that her character is out of this story 

Now this story is actually about Sakshi Manav Niharika

And maybe Vaibhav.

MPTH is a really great show with a great story too.

I wish they used this money on making a good web series on sonyliv  then this daily soap.

I mean this show was number 1 is Pakistan 

Like everybody was talking about it even news channels.

But in india i think maybe just 10% are watching this Kamnaa or maybe even less

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

True 

They destroyed her character

Itv just can't have grey characters 

There was definitely a chance of redemption and reconciliation but they just ruined her so much that now it doesn't feel like we even want to see her face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I don't know what happened but now her character is no more interesting like there is nothing left to see. 

Like it feels that her character is out of this story 

Now this story is actually about Sakshi Manav Niharika

And maybe Vaibhav.

MPTH is a really great show with a great story too.

I wish they used this money on making a good web series on sonyliv  then this daily soap.

I mean this show was number 1 is Pakistan 

Like everybody was talking about it even news channels.

But in india i think maybe just 10% are watching this Kamnaa or maybe even less

I recently binged watched the show, I was still hopeful till Kaamna actually got her own brother into mess and every terrible thing she did with Yathu and Manav in court. 

The issue was that had she just been greedy, it would have a redemption arc but she was actually pouring out hatred towards Manav, which was unreasonable and blind with hatred she actually started using Yathu as a weapon. 

๐Ÿ˜† this show is on Sony, you can't expect it to be popular among audience. I doubt after Jassi Jaisi, Sony has ever had a 'Popular' show, but it shows have amazing content and concepts are more relatable then yikes you find on SP and Colors. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

I donโ€™t want Manav-Akansha for the end.   She will not redeem. Still selfish.  Even now she has hidden agenda.  Donโ€™t trust her.  Would prefer end with Akansha fending for herself.

They will not be end for sure anymore given they have shown Manav moving on. 

As I said only end to all this stupidity is to move Manav back to chota ghar and see who still stands by. Surely Akku will back out given she is still greedy. I thought I saw little change in her yesterday, but I guess they are turning her into vamp of typical hindi serial. 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

They will not be end for sure anymore given they have shown Manav moving on. 

As I said only end to all this stupidity is to move Manav back to chota ghar and see who still stands by. Surely Akku will back out given she is still greedy. I thought I saw little change in her yesterday, but I guess they are turning her into vamp of typical hindi serial. 

Bold: what I meant at the end was - at the end of show. Like itv shows no matter ML or FL have suffered but at the end of the all forgiven and all families live happy ever after.

I donโ€™t want Akansha with Manav together at all.  Full stop.    

She doesnโ€™t deserve a gentleman like Manav.

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but it shows have amazing content and concepts are more relatable then yikes you find on SP and Colors 

True Shahasb

This is why i am watching Sony Shows are alot better then Starplus and Colors And Zeetv 

Maybe you guys remember Bhaskar Bharti it was really funny ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by zubair8xm - 1 years ago