Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Exactly and the reason is they know very well the moment Neil is shown the door the few of his fans who are still watching will quit altogether. 

Red - This is not a story. Stories are much better. I think I would go and read a fairy tail where the hero or the Prince enters and saves his Princess 🤣. But, here the hero is used as a prop. Parrellel leads are also treated better than him.

Look at this article . In Vankar’s other show , they made ML borderline negative and butI here’s him ( similar to Virat ) and are now replacing him . I won’t be surprised if Neil is asked to leave . Anyway ghum is a sinking ship and if they think they can save this show with just Sai Joshi then let them run the show without him 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/news-that-kabhi-kabhie-ittefaq-sey-is-going-offair-is-untrue-channel-is-keen-on-revamping-it-ankit-b_188973

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Cheeku , your posts are bang on . You support your argument with valid points . I can’t disagree with anything you mentioned 

Thanks Nitu❤️

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

I saw a few clips (yeah, I did🤣) and had an epiphany. I realised the motive behind the current track. It's not only makers' love for Sai, although it's a huge factor, it's also because tv serials are women centric, where almost all the tracks have to revolve around two females fighting for a male. This is what works (doesn't mean we have to like it😆) That's what they are doing here.

In Naagin, Shesha could be easily turned against Shivanya by making her focus on revenge and Shivanya getting lost from her path due to love but that would've endeared Shesha to audience more than Shivanya😆. But they could've turned her into a vamp too by showing her excessively ambitious for Mani, she didn't have to turn into a sautan of her own snake sister, especially for a human who stinks😆 but they didn't show her a vamp who is ambitious for naagmani. They made her chase a man, a human

Let's come to Ghum. They could've easily shown Pakhi taking revenge of Samrat's death from Virat and Sai but they didn't do it. They made Pakhi chase Virat again😒 this surrogacy might not seem like a very much used idea. But it's the same old two women after one man track. 

Let's see what could be different in Ghum and why they didn't go for it.

• They could've kept Virat in suspicious mode and Sai unaware.
  • They could've shown Sai agreeing to surrogacy by Pakhi and Virat denying.

Why they didn't go for it?

• By making Virat suspicious, they wouldn't be able to retain Sai vs Pakhi. To keep the catfight continue, they have to make Virat oblivious to what's happening around. The moment Virat turns against Pakhi, she loses all power.
  • Sai agreeing to Pakhi would mean her turning into a dumb person and the female lead has to be the smartest.
  • And it will not result in Pakhi vs Sai.

Honestly the people who rant that Neil asked for this track so that real couple can be together, are overlooking this simple fact that if the situation were different, the maximum screen time and most prominence in the track would go to the real couple. If it was Sai and not Virat who agreed to surrogacy, Sai will be reduced to being happy for the kid and her prominence will be over. It will be Virat vs Pakhi where on one hand Pakhi tries to gain his attention, while he, in the other hand, makes sure she knows he's doing it for his wife and keep her within her limits. Honestly, it would have been blockbuster to see Virat keeping her in check😎but it would've reduced Sai to a wallpaper😆

Unrelated to Ghum, but I really want the sister or friend or sister in law(in case of Ghum😆)of the fl turning into a villain (if she absolutely has to turn against the fl) for some valid reason or some other emotion like ambition, greed or on the basis of her principles or because of class or whatever, not just lust and love😆tv makers think women are bound with one or two emotions and their whole world revolves around a man

P.S. kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya. Par shayad "itna bhi lamba nahi hai"😆

Your post is to the point. Everything that you've mentioned about Sai is perfect. If she had easily agreed for surrogacy her prominence would have been a zero hence they made Virat agree for surrogacy and made him dumb. 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Look at this article . In Vankar’s other show , they made ML borderline negative and butI here’s him ( similar to Virat ) and are now replacing him . I won’t be surprised if Neil is asked to leave . Anyway ghum is a sinking ship and if they think they can save this show with just Sai Joshi then let them run the show without him 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/news-that-kabhi-kabhie-ittefaq-sey-is-going-offair-is-untrue-channel-is-keen-on-revamping-it-ankit-b_188973

What a shame. I guess the makers are confident or should I say overconfident that a certain Mrs. Sai Joshi will be able to carry the show on her shoulders if they are thinking of replacing Neil. Well! Let's see who has the last laugh. Neil and his fans or Ayesha and her fans. But, the truth is true SaiRat fans will never be happy. 

Asur thumbnail

What a shame. I guess the makers are confident or should I say overconfident that a certain Mrs. Sai Joshi will be able to carry the show on her shoulders if they are thinking of replacing Neil. Well! Let's see who has the last laugh. Neil and his fans or Ayesha and her fans. But, the truth is true SaiRat fans will never be happy. 

when it comes to TV shows, truth be told, nothing pisses me off more than wasted potential of a TV show due to makers' biased behaviour and compromise with the storyline that has the potential to be pathbreaking. The shows that I mentioned in a previous post, EMA, JNDSD, Silsila and Ishqbaaz, all are the symbols of wasted potential. They could've been much more poignant and heartwarming and memorable(in a good way😆) if the makers were not incompetent and biased🤔

But among all these, Silsila was still better. I don't remember it with that amount of disgust (thanks to Mauli)

Sadly, Ghum seems to be on this list

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

For all of you who think Neil will be replaced ,let me tell you it is Ayesha who will leave the show as early as possible.

Already ABP news released the article  that Virat and Pakhi will get married and Sai/Ayesha will leave the show.

Yesterday when ASJAD Najar asked fans would they like to see Ayesha in films,Ayesha replied ,thanked him and fans and said Indeed..soon.

In all her recent interviews she reiterated the fact that she is interested in signing Bollywood movies. Her recent photo shoot is aimed at that only. 

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

For all of you who think Neil will be replaced ,let me tell you it is Ayesha who will leave the show as early as possible.

Already ABP news released the article  that Virat and Pakhi will get married and Sai/Ayesha will leave the show.

Yesterday when ASJAD Najar asked fans would they like to see Ayesha in films,Ayesha replied ,thanked him and fans and said Indeed..soon.

In all her recent interviews she reiterated the fact that she is interested in signing Bollywood movies. Her recent photo shoot is aimed at that only. 

So she might leave for better opportunities but Neil will still be blamed by haters😆

Pakhi and Virat married🤢What is Vankar thinking🤔

Maybe he will rest only after everything is ruined🤣

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

So she might leave for better opportunities but Neil will still be blamed by haters😆

Pakhi and Virat married🤢What is Vankar thinking🤔

Maybe he will rest only after everything is ruined🤣

Surrogacy news was first revealed through ABP news only. So this information also might turn true.

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Surrogacy news was first revealed through ABP news only. So this information also might turn true.

it is called vinash kale viprit buddhi

Vankar really hates his own show😆

I'm not going to raise my BP over this😊

Asur thumbnail

Your post is to the point. Everything that you've mentioned about Sai is perfect. If she had easily agreed for surrogacy her prominence would have been a zero hence they made Virat agree for surrogacy and made him dumb. 

exactly. And this is what haters don't (don't want to) understand.