Nothing goes as planned - Invite Only - Page 30

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Fats24

Yes, I agree with you. I haven't watched the episode so won't comment on Sai's expression. But, yes Virat  is giving too much leeway to madam Patralekha. I'm sure the day is not too far when Sarpokhi will definitely create a drama saying she can hear someone's shadow and hallucinates it to be a ghost and asks Virat to sleep with her. This witch can do anything to get Virat. 

I think Pakhi will say she is a virgin ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so giving birth might be tough for her so can Virat do the honors and help her in this . Virat will be like poor Pakhi is having mood swings and is worried about the baby . Let me help her and Sai will be like my husband is helping our child so itโ€™s acceptable. What has the show become ? 

Originally posted by JoonaMohalla

I'm taking a break of few days from India Forum, guys. I'm anyways not watching the show nowadays.

Stay blessed and have fun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Great decision for not watching the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. But, why stop coming to the forum?

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

I think Pakhi will say she is a virgin ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so giving birth might be tough for her so can Virat do the honors and help her in this . Virat will be like poor Pakhi is having mood swings and is worried about the baby . Let me help her and Sai will be like my husband is helping our child so itโ€™s acceptable. What has the show become ? 

Or worse, she might tell Virat that she wants him to feel the baby and so will ask him to sleep with her so that when the baby kicks he can touch her tummy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or worse, she might tell Virat that she wants him to feel the baby and so will ask him to sleep with her so that when the baby kicks he can touch her tummy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anything is possible and worst is they have made Virat to agree to every demands of hers . Today he doesnโ€™t correct the doctor when she address Pakhi as Viratโ€™s wife . Pakhiโ€™s all wishes is getting fulfilled thanks to Virat . This makes my blood boil . She got what she wanted and wonโ€™t face any consequences . If Virat wasnโ€™t pro Pakhi  her plans would have failed . I feel after this Virat should be accused of fake pregnancy by Pakhi . 

Hey guys , 

I know many of you are not active thanks to the storyline. Planning to move out of the adda to a different platform 

Just want to thank everyone for being part of this CC . Hope we get back to our olden days where we would discuss with enthusiasm either about ghum or any other serial . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago

Great decision for not watching the show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. But, why stop coming to the forum?

Because I can't contribute anything.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Hey guys , 

I know many of you are not active thanks to the storyline. Planning to move out of the adda to a different platform 

Just want to thank everyone for being part of this CC . Hope we get back to our olden days where we would discuss with enthusiasm either about ghum or any other serial . 

different platform๐Ÿค”

Koi hai yaha ???? Hellooooooooooooo