Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Fats, 

Just saw one minute video of yesterday’s episode and it was enough for me to stick to my decision . Virat is murdered by Vankar and his team .They have made fun of IPs officers .  I see people saying Neil asked for this track and I am like either they are ignorant or they want to hide special favors bestowed by Vankar on their favorite . 

I won’t be surprised if Virat is shown the door by these makers .I am glad Neil is doing some MV and hope he gets some new projects . An actor like him deserves good PH . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Fats, 

Just saw one minute video of yesterday’s episode and it was enough for me to stick to my decision . Virat is murdered by Vankar and his team .They have made fun of IPs officers .  I see people saying Neil asked for this track and I am like either they are ignorant or they want to hide special favors bestowed by Vankar on their favorite . 

I won’t be surprised if Virat is shown the door by these makers .I am glad Neil is doing some MV and hope he gets some new projects . An actor like him deserves good PH . 

Thanks a lot,Nitu for your feedback. I too will not watch. I can't see Neil being bashed left , right and centre. I feel so bad for him. I hope he leaves this show and let the makers search for a new male lead for Sai. How can people assume that Neil asked for this particular track? Have they lost it or as you say they're plain ignorant who are turning a blind eye for their own selfish reasons. Why would he dig his own pit since he knows how much flak he'll receive for this track. God save them. I dread going to the forum for this very reason.

Fats24 thumbnail

I think Ghum's days are numbered. I don't think there's any possibility that it will regain it's # 2 spot unless something happens to Pakhi's surrogacy. Virat is already butchered beyond redemption. If Pakhi's true intentions are not exposed then definitely this show will not able to get the top 2 spot.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Fats24

I think Ghum's days are numbered. I don't think there's any possibility that it will regain it's # 2 spot unless something happens to Pakhi's surrogacy. Virat is already butchered beyond redemption. If Pakhi's true intentions are not exposed then definitely this show will not able to get the top 2 spot.

I hope the show doesn’t regain that position ever . If Vankar thinks it’s only Sai/Ayesha who is the face of the show and can bring TRP then he is mistaken. Neil has equal contributions and by butchering him and favoring his favorite he has done a big mistake and deserves it too . Let the face of the show bring back the TRP after all it’s only Sai who is benefitted from this track . 

Fats24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I hope the show doesn’t regain that position ever . If Vankar thinks it’s only Sai/Ayesha who is the face of the show and can bring TRP then he is mistaken. Neil has equal contributions and by butchering him and favoring his favorite he has done a big mistake and deserves it too . Let the face of the show bring back the TRP after all it’s only Sai who is benefitted from this track . 

I don't think the show will ever regain it's position atleast not right now. Virat has been butchered to such an extent that it's impossible for his fans to watch it. Vankar, all the best.

Fats24 thumbnail

Read the IF article and now I'm sure Pakhi will be successful in seperating Virat and Sai. I guess the makers are overconfident that this horrible track will fetch them TRPs by making Pakhi more lustful towards her brother in law. This is so pukeworthy. I can't stand it even though I'm not watching the show. I don't know what's going on in Vankar's mind. In order to show Sai as a bechari they have made surrogacy a mockery and a mockery of Virat's profession. They have made him look like a dumb ACP who has no brains.

Fats24 thumbnail

For the first time this thread is so dull. Even the Ghum forum is inactive with very less members.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Read the IF article and now I'm sure Pakhi will be successful in seperating Virat and Sai. I guess the makers are overconfident that this horrible track will fetch them TRPs by making Pakhi more lustful towards her brother in law. This is so pukeworthy. I can't stand it even though I'm not watching the show. I don't know what's going on in Vankar's mind. In order to show Sai as a bechari they have made surrogacy a mockery and a mockery of Virat's profession. They have made him look like a dumb ACP who has no brains.

T.V. serials usually become frustrating due to three reasons:

1. Makers' favouritism for a particular actor/actress or character. We are seeing it in Ghum. I have seen it before in Ek Mutthi aasmaan. They ruined the whole show for a particular actress and to appease her, minimised the time of the female lead to two three seconds and snatched all the track from her hands to give to their favourite and tried to make people hail her. When everything failed, they threw out the female lead. The show closed down in a few days🤣
  2. Makers' inability to see the discrepancy Between their vision and it's execution. How they see their story and characters are not how audience sees it. I saw it in JNDSD and Silsila Badlate Rishton Ka. For makers of JNDSD, Vividha was the epitome of love while she was nothing but an insensitive ungrateful creature. Same was the case in Silsila. For them, Kunal Nandini were great lovers and good human beings but they looked only hypocrites.
  3. Makers' limited mental capacity. They are tied to their comfort zone and anything outside of it is beyond their limited mindset. I saw it in Ishqbaaz where Gul created a character like Omkara but her limited capacity brought her back into her comfort zone where she had to change Omkara into another Shivay to write a love story for him. I don't blame her. It's just that she's not talented enough for that.
Fats24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

T.V. serials usually become frustrating due to three reasons:

1. Makers' favouritism for a particular actor/actress or character. We are seeing it in Ghum. I have seen it before in Ek Mutthi aasmaan. They ruined the whole show for a particular actress and to appease her, minimised the time of the female lead to two three seconds and snatched all the track from her hands to give to their favourite and tried to make people hail her. When everything failed, they threw out the female lead. The show closed down in a few days🤣
  2. Makers' inability to see the discrepancy Between their vision and it's execution. How they see their story and characters are not how audience sees it. I saw it in JNDSD and Silsila Badlate Rishton Ka. For makers of JNDSD, Vividha was the epitome of love while she was nothing but an insensitive ungrateful creature. Same was the case in Silsila. For them, Kunal Nandini were great lovers and good human beings but they looked only hypocrites.
  3. Makers' limited mental capacity. They are tied to their comfort zone and anything outside of it is beyond their limited mindset. I saw it in Ishqbaaz where Gul created a character like Omkara but her limited capacity brought her back into her comfort zone where she had to change Omkara into another Shivay to write a love story for him. I don't blame her. It's just that she's not talented enough for that.

Loved your analysis. I have watched Silsila and it was pretty disgusting to watch Kunal and Nandini. I haven't watched both Ek Mutthi and JNDSD but did watch Ishqbaaz. The same thing is happening in Ghum too. Here the favourite is Sai, so naturally in order to show her bechari they're bound to bring tracks where she'll be sympathised at the cost of butchering Virat. But, sadly his haters are confident that this track has been thrown at us for the off screen pair. They're blaming Neil for this track. He's the only one to receive flak and the the makers are going scot free.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved your analysis. I have watched Silsila and it was pretty disgusting to watch Kunal and Nandini. I haven't watched both Ek Mutthi and JNDSD but did watch Ishqbaaz. The same thing is happening in Ghum too. Here the favourite is Sai, so naturally in order to show her bechari they're bound to bring tracks where she'll be sympathised at the cost of butchering Virat. But, sadly his haters are confident that this track has been thrown at us for the off screen pair. They're blaming Neil for this track. He's the only one to receive flak and the the makers are going scot free.

Thankyou.

blue underlined: I have started to hate this word🤣

Red underlined: I have come across dumbos like this on insta😆

Black underlined: I'm truly happy for you. God loves you😆