Introduce yourself!

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello 👋 everyone! I created this new topic as I see many new faces and some old ones. To get to know each other little more- Let’s introduce ourselves and share something about ourselves. 

I’ll go first, 

My name is Raghni/many calls me Ragz/Rags 

I live in USA 🇺🇸. I joined India Forums back when Remix was on Air but got very active here during DMG when KW entered. Huge Salman khan,KW & Jennifer Winget fan. Made many friends here during those good times. 
I was a way from IF for few years. Now I am back again to support/promote CM & make more new friends. 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Hi, I'm Pooja.

I came to IF around 2012 when geet ended to find fanfictions. Confined myself to geet forum for ages.

I was less active before December 2021.

I'm excited for this show. 😊

Edited by Param-Sundari - 1 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, I'm Jyoti❤️

I joined IF in 2011 December for DEK and after that ended became inactive then just joined back last year.(I'm usually inactive do to real life but tag me in any post & I will surely reply.)🙈Also I live in USA and I'm huge sucker for Karan Wahi since his remix daysss which is why I'm here in this forum.😍🙈❤But I also like Nitya as I have seen her shows as well so u can say im here for both of them lol.🙈🙈❤❤

So cant wait for 5th July to be here already...😍😍🙈❤

Edited by Jyoti.Kaur - 1 years ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Hi, I'm Pooja.

I came to IF around 2012 when geet ended to find fanfictions. Confined myself to geet forum for ages.

I was less active before December 2021.

I'm excited for this show. 😊

Nice to meet you pooja

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti.Kaur

Hi, I'm Jyoti❤️

I joined IF in 2011 December for DEK and after that ended became inactive then just joined back last year.(I'm usually inactive do to real life but tag me in any post & I will surely reply.)🙈Also I live in USA and I'm huge sucker for Karan Wahi since his remix daysss which is why I'm here in this forum.😍🙈❤But I also like Nitya as I have seen her shows as well so u can say im here for both of them lol.🙈🙈❤❤

So cant wait for 5th July to be here already...😍😍🙈❤

Nice to meet you Jyoti. I have never seen any of Niyta work. But Im looking forward for their chemistry and her work. 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 1 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Nice to meet you Jyoti. I have never seen any of Niyta work. But Im looking forward for their chemistry and her work. 

Nice to meet u as well Ragz🤗

Really wow well i saw her 1stnin D4 drama then in moh moh ke dhaagey n last i saw her was in nazar🙈❤so now waiting for this show hehe...n i see ur a fan of jennifer n me too i love her work she is a great actress❤❤

Same i cant wait for AdiNi chemistry OMG it will be🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti.Kaur

Nice to meet u as well Ragz🤗

Really wow well i saw her 1stnin D4 drama then in moh moh ke dhaagey n last i saw her was in nazar🙈❤so now waiting for this show hehe...n i see ur a fan of jennifer n me too i love her work she is a great actress❤❤

Same i cant wait for AdiNi chemistry OMG it will be🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈

Honestly after Beyhadh I haven’t followed any show so didn’t see any show of Niyati. Now ill give my time to CM.

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Honestly after Beyhadh I haven’t followed any show so didn’t see any show of Niyati. Now ill give my time to CM.

Really wow ya definitely see her in this show❤️

Did u not watch bepannah of jennifer's show with harshad? Only asking as u said after beyhadh u didnt watch anything hehe🙈

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi

I love Karan since Remix. After that I saw him in nanhi pari. I joined India forums during dmg. When Sid riddhima reunion happen (flood rain sequence)

At that time I joined. So from that I am on India forums for him only.

Other thn that I saw ek deewana tha only first 60 epis after that they ruined it. 

As actress I like Jennifer work. But mostly I love her as maya season 1. 
erica I loved kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi.

Oh yeah I love Anya Singh in never kiss ur best friend. 

I used to like shilpa anand a lot but these days no news about her. 
but Karan wahi is my jaan. So excited for Channa mereya. 

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I see many ppl from states

Though l am in states too🇺🇸