Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh my!! What’s going on😆

Got proper KDIce content after a long time 😆

So those  who were skeptical about if something happened between them, are you all happy now? 😆
Alice, couple if dats ago started liking his posts. She spend the whole day with his family, went out to dinner with them, what more do we want? And their comments on each other’s post seems to indicate that everything us fine,

Relationships do have ups and downs, fights do happen, a lot (saying this from my own experience😆) but then if you are going to assume that they will break up for trivial things like blocking/unblocking, liking/unliking a post, then nothing can be done about it. They know each other well for about 15 months now and both seem grounded and their family core values are intact, so if at all there is a huge decision either way, they will think through it before making a decision. 
Anyway I always believed on giving them space, not hover around them or worried about them not liking each other’s pictures, those things are not my cup of tea. It’s their personal life and I have no business  speculating on it. I will never want anyone to know what’s going on in my personal life unless I am willing to share it myself, I bet these two are the same way, Maintaining relationships and marriages in this day and age are not easy, have to work hard for it. Once you get the hang of it, gets better. 

I had also said earlier that it is better that partners are not in the same SM pages, even if you are there, no need to expect the spouses to like each other’s pictures. Relationships are much more than liking and being on SM.

As long as both are happy, I am happy for them and that’s all I care about 😃

Gave too much gyaan, don’t want to sound like Gyaanchand Dhara Bhabi 😆 now think about on-screen pair - Shiva- Raavi and the possibility of  chori chupke filmy romance 😆

P.S: DT#92 indeed has started on a good note, hope it continues to be so👍🏼

exactly di.. Kids now needs to stop speculation things everytime.. There's a life beyond social media.. 

Lol me n my husband doesn't even care what others posting on SM.. we don't even comment on each other's post.. If his post came on my feed while scrolling then I like it otherwise not..

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Aww KD and Alice, How the heck can you two be this adorable??❤️❤️❤️ 

Too Cute GIFs | Tenor

Aaj ka din accha tha.😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

exactly di.. Kids now needs to stop speculation things everytime.. There's a life beyond social media.. 

Lol me n my husband doesn't even care what others posting on SM.. we don't even comment on each other's post.. If his post came on my feed while scrolling then I like it otherwise not..

My husband and I are not even in the same SM pages. He is on Twitter and I am on FB and IG. Both of us don’t even know what the other person is posting, yet we are doing fine and raising kids too 😆

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prizi

This is so irrelevant to what you just said, buttt I thought you were a student 😭😭😭 I’m like a college going kid so my brain always assumes that everyone here is my age 🤣🤣 I feel like such a baccha now 😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh my!! What’s going on😆

Got proper KDIce content after a long time 😆

So those  who were skeptical about if something happened between them, are you all happy now? 😆
Alice, couple if dats ago started liking his posts. She spend the whole day with his family, went out to dinner with them, what more do we want? And their comments on each other’s post seems to indicate that everything us fine,

Relationships do have ups and downs, fights do happen, a lot (saying this from my own experience😆) but then if you are going to assume that they will break up for trivial things like blocking/unblocking, liking/unliking a post, then nothing can be done about it. They know each other well for about 15 months now and both seem grounded and their family core values are intact, so if at all there is a huge decision either way, they will think through it before making a decision. 
Anyway I always believed on giving them space, not hover around them or worried about them not liking each other’s pictures, those things are not my cup of tea. It’s their personal life and I have no business  speculating on it. I will never want anyone to know what’s going on in my personal life unless I am willing to share it myself, I bet these two are the same way, Maintaining relationships and marriages in this day and age are not easy, have to work hard for it. Once you get the hang of it, gets better. 

I had also said earlier that it is better that partners are not in the same SM pages, even if you are there, no need to expect the spouses to like each other’s pictures. Relationships are much more than liking and being on SM.

As long as both are happy, I am happy for them and that’s all I care about 😃

Gave too much gyaan, don’t want to sound like Gyaanchand Dhara Bhabi 😆 now think about on-screen pair - Shiva- Raavi and the possibility of  chori chupke filmy romance 😆

P.S: DT#92 indeed has started on a good note, hope it continues to be so👍🏼

I completely agree with you 100% 

they probably run their photos by each other before posting, what’s the point in commenting for the outside world when you must have had a hand in what’s being posted 😆

I barely like my friends’ posts on insta because half the time I’m helping them select the photos

social media will never capture what’s going on bts

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I completely agree with you 100% 

they probably run their photos by each other before posting, what’s the point in commenting for the outside world when you must have had a hand in what’s being posted 😆

I barely like my friends’ posts on insta because half the time I’m helping them select the photos

social media will never capture what’s going on bts

Awwww! Reply from you! ❤️
About you selecting pictures for your friends, that’s true and funny at the same time😆 
Also you got to live for yourself and your loved ones not for Social Media all the time 😃

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandira2

This is so irrelevant to what you just said, buttt I thought you were a student 😭😭😭 I’m like a college going kid so my brain always assumes that everyone here is my age 🤣🤣 I feel like such a baccha now 😆

Enjoy bachhahood ✌️ 

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seja1

Enjoy bachhahood ✌️ 

Mujhe aur baacha bana diya “bacchahood” ka tag de ke 😂😂🤪

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandira2