Is Sheshnagin superior to Adinagin?

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Bani was the oldest shape-shifting serpent and she was very powerful. Pratha is also very powerful. She always says she is 'naagino ki naagin'. So, do you think Sheshnagin is superior to Adinagin? 

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arre ye har season ek naagino ki naagin bana dete hain. Don't take these fools seriously ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think AdiNaagin is superior

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

I think AdiNaagin is superior

Technically speaking, it has to be sheshnaagin though. Going by these people's logic, I remember the professor in the first episode described the sheshnaagin to be a supreme being with almighty kinda powers, who is some crores of years old,she resides inside the earth and her powers have obviously been passed on from generations to generations, it's like she is a kind of manifestation through her chosen ones, right now it's Pratha, her daughter might be next and so on. So this "sheshnaagin" is kind of a supernatural entity, extremely powerful who cannot be seen obviously but her powers are conferred upon the chosen naagins. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Adi in hindi means beginning 

Shesh means bacha hua ðŸ˜†

I hope you got your answer ðŸ¤£

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Bani was the oldest shape-shifting serpent and she was very powerful. Pratha is also very powerful. She always says she is 'naagino ki naagin'. So, do you think Sheshnagin is superior to Adinagin? 

Sachme naagin ki Powers and apni intelligence use karke kaam teek se  sirf shivanya ,shivangi and bela hi karthi dhi....As a naagin shivanya and shesha the duo combo was the best....As a naagrani Bela was the best leader 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

So AdiNaagin is superior

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bani belongs to Shesh Vansh. So she is Saravashresth Aadi Shesh Naagin. It means she is the first Naagin to get the title. Pratha is the present Naagin in that position.

But please don't take these fools seriously. In each season, they'll make the new Naagin superior to other Naagin. But at the end, they'll make them kneel in front of Bela. For example, Basant Panchami where Bani considered Bela is superior to her.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree with you.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Bani belongs to Shesh Vansh. So she is Saravashresth Aadi Shesh Naagin. It means she is the first Naagin to get the title. Pratha is the present Naagin in that position.

But please don't take these fools seriously. In each season, they'll make the new Naagin superior to other Naagin. But at the end, they'll make them kneel in front of Bela. For example, Basant Panchami where Bani considered Bela is superior to her.

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£