Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

is mein se tu kon si hai 😲🤣🤣

lavanya smiley16smiley16because asr ko mirchi lagi smiley37smiley37when khushi kissed her smiley41smiley41smiley9smiley9.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

lavanya smiley16smiley16because asr ko mirchi lagi smiley37smiley37when khushi kissed her smiley41smiley41smiley9smiley9.

How r u dear? Hows leg

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

How r u dear? Hows leg

On bedrest now,its paining . So I am diverting my mind by writing and chatting😊.How are you .

SoniRita thumbnail

On bedrest now,its paining . So I am diverting my mind by writing and chatting😊.How are you .

u taking meds? Doing what doc said? I am good

SunqianFan thumbnail

u taking meds? Doing what doc said? I am good

Yes ,taking medicines. He said you should have complete bedrest. But how can I. I have to cook food for myself . So yesterday I tried to make some food for myself but it started paining again. Then I requested my roomate to make food for me. She is also working so I thought let's not disturb her. But it got out of control. I wanted to call mummy then yaad ayaa today is papa's birthday. So I can't spoil their trip🤔🤔.

SoniRita thumbnail

Yes ,taking medicines. He said you should have complete bedrest. But how can I. I have to cook food for myself . So yesterday I tried to make some food for myself but it started paining again. Then I requested my roomate to make food for me. She is also working so I thought let's not disturb her. But it got out of control. I wanted to call mummy then yaad ayaa today is papa's birthday. So I can't spoil their trip🤔🤔.

Dont u have option to do swiggy? Swiggy se mangwalo khaana? Or other app to get it delivered?. Happy bday to ur dad. Waise laggi kaise?

SunqianFan thumbnail

Happy Birthday prabjot aka prabz😳🥳🥳ImageImageImageImage

SunqianFan thumbnail

Dont u have option to do swiggy? Swiggy se mangwalo khaana? Or other app to get it delivered?. Happy bday to ur dad. Waise laggi kaise?

yes I have . I will do that. Thank you so much 😊. That I can't tell you. Samjho meine dharti ka ehsaas kiya bahut kareeb se😈😈😆. Thadaaam🤣🤣. Muhje laga arrre mein neeche kaise aa gayi itni jaldi gir gayi🤣🤣🐷🐷. I thought I will catch hold of something to protect me but no it happened in friction of seconds🤣🤣🤣🤣. I slipped because of water.

SoniRita thumbnail

yes I have . I will do that. Thank you so much 😊. That I can't tell you. Samjho meine dharti ka ehsaas kiya bahut kareeb se😈😈😆. Thadaaam🤣🤣. Muhje laga arrre mein neeche kaise aa gayi itni jaldi gir gayi🤣🤣🐷🐷. I thought I will catch hold of something to protect me but no it happened in friction of seconds🤣🤣🤣🤣. I slipped because of water.

ouch thats sad yaar plz careful raho and do bed rest and dont take stress jyaada bas chill in bed watch shows n all or read books

SunqianFan thumbnail

ouch thats sad yaar plz careful raho and do bed rest and dont take stress jyaada bas chill in bed watch shows n all or read books

It's ok. Yes I will do this only. Thank you so much for your concern,means a lot.Sending virtual hugs to you because you are reminding me of my elder sister😳