Can Kartik Aryan macth this Allu Arjun's SWAG in Shehzada? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelonMusk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No. Allu Arjun has natural in built swag which most of the actors lack. Like he doesn’t have to put an effort for the swag.

Will work fine, the movie it is based on mostly comedy/family movie which is safe choice for him, there are only 2-3 scenes of actions and even those are not major.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo worked because of Allu Arjun's charm, dance and screen presence. 

Alia Bhatt for insider and Kartik Aryan for outsiders don't need dancing or acting skills to be called good actors and dancers 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Allu Arjun is a class apart. As somebody said he has natural swag. Right from Arya, every character of his has so much of that cool personality that it's hard to replicate by any one actor. 

He is veryyy well known for his dancing. I don't think Kartik can match even 3% of Allu's dancing capability. I also find Kartik a bit wooden when it comes to dancing and he overacts a bit. If we were to compare, I'd say no. He can't match Allu Arjun's comic timing (watch Happy) or his swag. But BW is not exactly reigning right now, so whatever Kartik does would be sufficient. 

Like Ravi Teja was spectacular in Vikramarkudu (Telugu). The hindi remake as Rowdy Rathore with Akshay was tacky as hell and Sonakshi was an eye sore compared to Anushka Shetty in Telugu, but RR was still a hit. BW is used to mediocre performances, so Kartik will do just fine. Also, when we are on the topic let me say I watched BB2, and my god Tabu completely stole Kartik's thunder in BB2. Kartik hammed in certain scenes and his comic timing seemed blah but you still see him being praised to the skies. Kartik has a long way to go. He has just started. 

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

For that also u need to have that massy appeal, he lacks in it.

Let's see and then judge 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Allu Arjun is a class apart. I don’t think aaj ke taareekh mein there is any actor in India who can match his style and swag.  Just watch his another movie ‘Parugu’ where his role is of a regular next door kinda guy but even there he stands out with his swag and performance. As for if Karthik can match the swag he cannot . But didn’t he say the set up and screenplay are going to be entirely different from Ala Vaikunthapuramulo? May be it was all rewritten keeping Karthik in mind which he should be able to pull off.

Just plugging in one of his Parugu songs. This was in the beginning of his career, mind you, and look at that swag! He is a natural!

https://youtu.be/rCcKFQQASBk

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago

There's a first time for everything

We never knw maybe kartik will surprise us again

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like Kartik but I hope for his sake that they don't make him copy Allu Arjun. Allu Arjun is naturally cool. He doesn't have to force that persona. If Kartik starts to copy him, it'll look very obviously forced 😔 

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Just plugging in one of his Parugu songs. This was in the beginning of his career, mind you, and look at that swag! He is a natural!

Thx for suggesting, is this movie on any OTT?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Thx for suggesting, is this movie on any OTT?

You are welcome. :)

It’s on YT. AA himself uploaded it on his channel! Ooops...I just realized that there were no subtitles. :/

https://youtu.be/zcQOJUAORls

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago