Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The fireworks are on, so is Vande Matharam which the crowd enjoys as the players shake hands. While this was a clinical bowling performance, it was DK's innings that set it up. As an earlier commentor said, the innings underscored the difficulty of batting on this pitch. This innings never got going as wickets were frequent. Avesh Khan was the pick of the bowlers. Every other bowler was good on a tricky pitch.

SoniRita thumbnail

Keshav Maharaj comes in on behalf of Temba Bavuma: We thought we got better in the back of the innings but our performance with the ball was bad up top. Maybe it was a lack of proactivity we need to address. We never got going with the bat, there were no foundational partnerships and their bowlers were good. DK played really well. I am bowling well, hope to continue. We expect it to be a cracker in Bengaluru.

SoniRita thumbnail

Rishabh Pant: India Captain: We talked about execution and here are the results! We can talk about toss but whichever team plays better generally wins. Really happy with Hardik putting up a stand while DK went for the kill, that's when the bowlers felt the pressure. As an individual, there are points for improvement but am not too concerned

SoniRita thumbnail

Dinesh Karthik: POTM for 55 (27): Just feels good, I'm getting used to being interviewed with people I played with (he says as he speaks to Murali Kartik). I'm very secure in this set up. In the last game, things didn't go well but I felt safe after going back to the dressing room. I am thinking a bit better and am able to assess situations better. That comes from planning and experience. They bowled brilliantly up front, our openers could not get going. When I went in, Hardik told me to bide time. To execute things well is great. To go and be a local boy in Bengaluru, despite not representing RCB, is a thrill. The series is on the line which is great. Rahul Dravid has focused on what batters and bowlers need to do and not the results, the dressing room is secure and feels fuzzy which is good. That clarity and environment has helped.

Yayyy so happy, DK deserves itπŸ‘

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Rishabh Pant: India Captain: We talked about execution and here are the results! We can talk about toss but whichever team plays better generally wins. Really happy with Hardik putting up a stand while DK went for the kill, that's when the bowlers felt the pressure. As an individual, there are points for improvement but am not too concerned

Sab se jyaada improvement isi ko zaroorat hai but he is not concerned πŸ€“

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Sab se jyaada improvement isi ko zaroorat hai but he is not concerned πŸ€“

As long as Ind winning he doesnt careπŸ˜† joking aside I do hope he improves nahi toh DK is ever ready😎

SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks to a series-levelling win, the Bengaluru game will be a decider. The scarcity of 5-match bilaterals in T20s gives this series some sheen. Good performances have come from different players, there have been one-siders and close finishes. Let's hope the final game zigzags to an exciting finish

Palak2812 thumbnail

DK was amazing today πŸ₯³

In these 4 matches

I feel Pant is the worst performer and it also doesn't looks like he is concerned rather in the attitude ki meri place in Team India kahi nahi jaa rahi. 

SlatePencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

As long as Ind winning he doesnt careπŸ˜† joking aside I do hope he improves nahi toh DK is ever ready😎

DK is better than RP both in wicket keeping and making runs, then why RP is needed πŸ˜•

SlatePencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

DK was amazing today πŸ₯³

In these 4 matches

I feel Pant is the worst performer and it also doesn't looks like he is concerned rather in the attitude ki meri place in Team India kahi nahi jaa rahi. 

Yeah pant will play a good knock in one match and his position will be secured for next 10 matches. Sometimes I feel the players are selected in playing 11 based on their brand value and not performance πŸ˜΅