Hello members,
I was just wondering if there is any connection b/w this show and South Africa.
Bunny Chow is a popular dish in S. Africa, especially among the Indians there. It is too close to be simply a coincidence😕
Page
of
1Hello members,
I was just wondering if there is any connection b/w this show and South Africa.
Bunny Chow is a popular dish in S. Africa, especially among the Indians there. It is too close to be simply a coincidence😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There's no mention of South Africa here 😆
Also the show name Banni Chow Home Delivery is actually a business name where Banni is the fl's name
Originally posted by: Tinnie96
There's no mention of South Africa here 😆
Also the show name Banni Chow Home Delivery is actually a business name where Banni is the fl's name
Yeah, I know it is the FL's name, that's why I was asking as Bunny chow and Banni chow are almost the same. I thought maybe someone from the production house might have a S. Africa connect or might have tasted bunny chow and gotten the inspiration for the name of the show😆
Originally posted by: chiapudding
Hello members,
I was just wondering if there is any connection b/w this show and South Africa.
Bunny Chow is a popular dish in S. Africa, especially among the Indians there. It is too close to be simply a coincidence😕
Cute coincidence! 😆👍🏼
Possible they had the dish sometime..