Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Aishwarya Rai's performances in South Indian films specially Maniratnam's projects are far better than her performances in Hindi films.

But recently there's a new quoting her that she feels comfortable working with Rajnikant and Maniratnam projects. Rajamouli is known to make his actors work really hard for indefinite period of times so don't know whether she will be part of the project or not.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rajamouli should get Aradhya's approval.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aishu in a Rajamouli movie would be so DAMN amazing!! I’m somehow not very excited about Mani Ratnam collab..because I feel Mani sir has lost the touch long ago..but then who knows PS might just be his comeback too..having said that he makes his heroines look simply stunning so I’m excited about seeing Aish in all her glory on screen 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Aishu in a Rajamouli movie would be so DAMN amazing!! I’m somehow not very excited about Mani Ratnam collab..because I feel Mani sir has lost the touch long ago..but then who knows PS might just be his comeback too..having said that he makes his heroines look simply stunning so I’m excited about seeing Aish in all her glory on screen 

Yaaas. Fingers crossed it all works out! 

I never expected Aishu to have this sudden resurgence. Hope she keeps going like this.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i think its a rumour, rajamouli doesn't cast anyone except the hero till the movie begins, even alia came at such a later stage

he is still in the writing stage of this movie, it is a long way off to begin 

then they will toss a few names (like parneeti, keerthy suresh names were mentioned for RRR) and then finally announce 

though it will be refreshing from an age perspective as mahesh is youger to aish 

btw, isnt alia in the film? I thought the whole reason she did RRR's 5  min role was to get this movie 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aloo se bada role hoga na?🤔

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

this project looks promising 

she will look nice with mahesh

I am not a huge fan of Mahesh babu after he said that Bollywood can't afford him. It seemed arrogant but I might watch the film if the story seems promising