Sab Satrangi

Dumb and Dumber

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I guess I am not going to get any reply as there are likely to be very fewer people watching the show. Still wanted to write this post 

I don't know who is more dumb-shweta or maurya family.

Shweta managed to get 50 crore by constantly blackmailing and threatning daddy and Manu. 👍 Kudos to her there. But what exactly is she doing now. She is continuously spending, and bribing money to various people for her so called revenge from mauryas. She herself admitted that she doesn't love Manu and he is just a toy for her entertainment. I don't know what entertainment she got yet. or rather say Manu haven't let her have any entertainment yet.😆But she is splurging so much money for a toy. So far she has spent on hiring goons , bribing police, bribing govt officers, given 10 cr to emergency, promised pinky to also offer some money, bought Manu's shop in 50 lakh. By the time her revenge get over, she will be left with peanuts. 

The quote of Damon from vampire diaries perfectly suits shweta " You do bad things for no reason, you do them to be a d***. If you are going to be bad, be bad with a purpose. Otherwise you are not worth forgiving."  Shweta wanted to be heroine, got the money , now she should fulfill her dreams of being heroine. Why wasting time, money, and energy on a middle class boy and a family.

Now coming to the great maurya family. I understand shweta had an upperhand by being the legal wife, but maurya family is also behaving so foolishly. They literally had her video of bribing a police, that could have used against her. They know sweta is always have an eye on them, why discuss all the matters in verandah. When shyam, diwakar, Manu, and deepu were looking for the key, one of them should be at the door to see shweta is coming or not. This family has so many smart people like Deepu, gargi and daadi but none of them have shown any smartness. I am very disappointed with Gargi's character, kaha vo muh nochne waali thi shweta ka, but she become so weak and thanda.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbpll

I guess I am not going to get any reply as there are likely to be very fewer people watching the show. Still wanted to write this post 

Ironically enough, last week trp was 0.3 i.e. the same as at the time when we used to watch the most beautiful episodes of Sab Satrangi. (Is it possible that someone likes this horrendous Shweta track)

I don't know who is more dumb-shweta or maurya family.

Shweta managed to get 50 crore by constantly blackmailing and threatning daddy and Manu. 👍 Kudos to her there. But what exactly is she doing now. She is continuously spending, and bribing money to various people for her so called revenge from mauryas. She herself admitted that she doesn't love Manu and he is just a toy for her entertainment. I don't know what entertainment she got yet. or rather say Manu haven't let her have any entertainment yet.😆But she is splurging so much money for a toy. So far she has spent on hiring goons , bribing police, bribing govt officers, given 10 cr to emergency, promised pinky to also offer some money, bought Manu's shop in 50 lakh. By the time her revenge get over, she will be left with peanuts. 

The quote of Damon from vampire diaries perfectly suits shweta " You do bad things for no reason, you do them to be a d***. If you are going to be bad, be bad with a purpose. Otherwise you are not worth forgiving."  Shweta wanted to be heroine, got the money , now she should fulfill her dreams of being heroine. Why wasting time, money, and energy on a middle class boy and a family.

Perhaps that's what bothers me the most - there's no reason why Shweta is torturing Maurya family. She has that irritating victorius smile on her pretty face all the time, but no other emotions which would make her evilness logical. 

Now coming to the great maurya family. I understand shweta had an upperhand by being the legal wife, but maurya family is also behaving so foolishly. They literally had her video of bribing a police, that could have used against her. They know sweta is always have an eye on them, why discuss all the matters in verandah. When shyam, diwakar, Manu, and deepu were looking for the key, one of them should be at the door to see shweta is coming or not. This family has so many smart people like Deepu, gargi and daadi but none of them have shown any smartness. I am very disappointed with Gargi's character, kaha vo muh nochne waali thi shweta ka, but she become so weak and thanda.

The helplessness of Maurya family is also completely unconvicing, inconsistent with the original characters, nowadays they're behaving like a children. Even actors who were great before, now look pale.

It looks like they changed original director who was the story writer, too (as far as I know). This means that original Sab Satrangi is a thing of the past. What we watch right now is a nightmare that I would never watch for more then a two minutes if it had been like this from the beginning.That's why I feel that makers betrayed us - as if they changed rules while the game is still on. I will probably watch the show (actually the leftovers of the show) till the end, with constant grumbling, of course🤣. But I also think that I will never watch any other ITV show again. If they could have changed such a good show so drastically, then what we can expect in future? 

Edited by LauraM - 1 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

Well..0.3 is it's favourite trp...😆 it always comes back to 0.3.

Despite the actress playing shweta being pretty and good, i find her so annoying. She doesn't have kaam-dhanda whole day, just plan and plot who to target next. What a idiotic villain. It seems that she is doing it for timepass.

Suddenly everybody has lost their brain in Maurya family. Since show is not working and about to end, actors have also lost interest. 

Don't know about writer, but director has definitely changed. Earlier in BTS i used to see saurabh tiwari  explaining the scene. He being luckhnavi himself, can bring lukhnow flavour flawlessly. Now I find some young lad directing, which explains why show has changed so much. No body can understand the essence of a show than the creater himself.

I think once the show got its ultimatum, cvs have stopped putting any effort. The production house (parin multimedia) is soon going to launch a show in colors,  saurabh tiwari and producers must be more busy in that.

In fact, everything about this show is weird. They just completed 100 episodes, but no celebration. It is about to go off air, but none of the cast confirmed anything. Moreover, sab tv did more harm to the show. Since they decided to end the show, at least let it complete first.  They could've shifted it to any slot at daytime or after good night India. But shifting to midnight shows that channel don't bother about ss anymore.

I think both sab tv and producers have visualise a show on paper, when it comes to overall execution, everyone failed collectively.

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago
SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Its just a big tragedy. Great story line, great casting and great direction all quickly disintegrated purely because if silly TV politics. 

Just feel sad for Mohit, Kangan and other great leads who would be so demotivated. 

A great beginning but unfortunately hopeless ending. 

rbpll thumbnail

I know...such a good casting and characters. All are destroyed. It's like makers never thought it through while writing the story. 

I am mostly feeling bad for the actors, who's journey of this show ended so early due to bad writing and channel's wrong decisions.