Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

Congratulations on the new EDT. 🥳

I agree with Ritu - no memory loss track for Shiva or Raavi. I want a healthy & safe Shiva raging at his family for letting Raavi go, and super-intense reunion of ShiVi. ❤️

I agree with Prema Akka - Bhabhi ko door rakho track se. She is not going to work here. (It's different that she doesn't work in half the places they insert her.) 

I am not sure if I'll miss Shiva or not, so I can't say anything about missing KD right now. 😆

Kya ye unse ho payega? 🐷

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Kya ye unse ho payega? 🐷

The million-dollar question. 😕

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on new EDT❤️

To be honest I have no hopes left from makers they always messed up with tracks in between and made it bhabhi centric anyhow...And segment dekh kar looks like jeevan ka pahiya phir wahi ghumne wala hai..🤡

Just like Ritu even I don't want memory loss and negativity. It will be too much to handle. I am still not prepared to see upcoming week's episode 😒...

No matter how much I disliked Shiva (bich bich mei) or how many flaws he had but I am not up to see him dying and Raavi crying 💔 for me these are the two people who have suffered the most because of something or other...I can't feel anything for any other character except these two.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 1 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The only thing that's scaring me more is the new writer- famous for writing Memory loss- in the version he worked for earlier. 

It makes me expect a memory loss 😭

Nooooooooooooo :(

I dont want shiva to forget raavi :(

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

The only thing that's scaring me more is the new writer- famous for writing Memory loss- in the version he worked for earlier. 

It makes me expect a memory loss 😭

Who's the writer? 

ClumsyMe thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT. ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Nooooooooooooo :(

I dont want shiva to forget raavi :(

Not in any universe 😭😭

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

Who's the writer? 

Koi naya hai yaaarrr I forgot the name....🐷

I guess he wrote the Marathi Version which is much more Bhabhi-jaap actually 🤡

ClumsyMe thumbnail

Koi naya hai yaaarrr I forgot the name....🐷

I guess he wrote the Marathi Version which is much more Bhabhi-jaap actually 🤡

I'm so grateful that I'm not watching the show anymore. I'm happy in the world of fanfics and vms. 

Raavi deserves the love that she gets from Shiva. Shiva's softeness towards her is admirable but not acceptable. For all that he has done to her, he is only getting love and care in return. It bothers the heck out of me. The guy hasn't come clean at all. 

And also, the mega butchering of his education track is the full stop to this show. The writers can go to hell. Seriously. They are the true wastage of talent, letting go of such wonderful plots so disgracefully. 

I don't think we will get rid of the Bhabhi jaap ever in this show. Despite the raise of heckles, the writers are berating themselves with such crappy writing. 

I wish Shiva and Raavi got transferred to ott line, there are an ample amount writers that can give us a good story with perfect redemption. 

PS- Even memory loss is a tool to showcase stunning script-writing if inked by a sane, sensible and a skillful writer. Otherwise, shit hits the fan to spread infections around. 

Edited by ClumsyMe - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

I'm so grateful that I'm not watching the show anymore. I'm happy in the world of fanfics and vms. 

Raavi deserves the love that she gets from Shiva. Shiva's softeness towards her is admirable but not acceptable. For all that he has done to her, he is only getting love and care in return. It bothers the heck out of me. The guy hasn't come clean at all. 

And also, the mega butchering of his education track is the full stop to this show. The writers can go to hell. Seriously. They are the true wastage of talent, letting go of such wonderful plots so disgracefully. 

I don't think we will get rid of the Bhabhi jaap ever in this show. Despite the raise of heckles, the writers are berating themselves with such crappy writing. 

I wish Shiva and Raavi got transferred to ott line, there are an ample amount writers that can give us a good story with perfect redemption. 

PS- Even memory loss is a tool to showcase stunning script-writing if inked by a sane, sensible and a skillful writer. Otherwise, shit hits the fan to spread infections around. 

Everyone was looking forward to education track...they practically forgot about it...and after such a MASSIVE BUILD-UP bhaiyaaa...itne building ke baad kaise chhod dala? 🤪