Episode seven~it was a trap from the start~

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, From day 1 it was a bloody trap. He planned everything. His identity to his sob story. He fake his name, his profession, his dairy, he even fake his parents death. it was nothing but a scam. Even a girl like katha who is aware and smart comes to his jhasa. She always helped others and now she is the victim. I don't understand what he wanted? So much planning and plotting. Who is he? I thought maybe he was related to mukesh when he mention bache ko pita ka naam but mukesh ko dekhke lag nahi raha they were together in this or he really was. ðŸ¤”  

Her mother and sister were so excite. Poor them, doesn't have idea what katha went through.

Tanvi was really good in that breakdown scene in shower. 

I love how she went to police after she collect herself. 

We should think twice before trusting someone and now katha won't be able to trust anyone. I hope she doesn't loose her kindness and helpful nature. 

I seriously hope Rahul never comeback to her life after giving her the reason why he did what he did  

Kabir is coming to nainital, I hope from now on we will get more of kabir katha scenes. Kabir potion is way to less. I want more of kabir, can't stand Rahul face anymore

P.S: On logic side, Katha could use after pill no? why she never thought about that? I think she is still on shock and jho bhi hua she need to time to process but she thought to go to police, Rahul wanted her to have his baby, so I really thought she need to think about it. so I hope they cover that part too. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

maybe what rahul story is true ,he may think he dsnt deserves anything good he will give himself more pain to going away from his love ..i know what i said is silly but a thou comes on my mind 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

maybe what rahul story is true ,he may think he dsnt deserves anything good he will give himself more pain to going away from his love ..i know what i said is silly but a thou comes on my mind 

I even thought that possibility before yesterday episode, at first I thought he jump from there  but it was the plan from the day one. He lied about his name, profession. If he really thought that he wouldn't have make relation with Katha at the first place. And from where did he got printed letter if he didn't planned that from the starting. Feeling like be wanted a revenge from her, but why? I want to know...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

may be back dated family revenge it does make a sense if he had planed all of it ?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

So, From day 1 it was a bloody trap. He planned everything. His identity to his sob story. He fake his name, his profession, his dairy, he even fake his parents death. it was nothing but a scam. Even a girl like katha who is aware and smart comes to his jhasa. She always helped others and now she is the victim. I don't understand what he wanted? So much planning and plotting. Who is he? I thought maybe he was related to mukesh when he mention bache ko pita ka naam but mukesh ko dekhke lag nahi raha they were together in this or he really was. ðŸ¤”  

Her mother and sister were so excite. Poor them, doesn't have idea what katha went through.

Tanvi was really good in that breakdown scene in shower. 

I love how she went to police after she collect herself. 

We should think twice before trusting someone and now katha won't be able to trust anyone. I hope she doesn't loose her kindness and helpful nature. 

I seriously hope Rahul never comeback to her life after giving her the reason why he did what he did  

Kabir is coming to nainital, I hope from now on we will get more of kabir katha scenes. Kabir potion is way to less. I want more of kabir, can't stand Rahul face anymore

P.S: On logic side, Katha could use after pill no? why she never thought about that? I think she is still on shock and jho bhi hua she need to time to process but she thought to go to police, Rahul wanted her to have his baby, so I really thought she need to think about it. so I hope they cover that part too. 

@ bold - I told that aloud while watching after rahul left episode... 

girly visit doctor first than police... or both of them... if you can think of filing a fir.... can also think of seeing doctor to take precautions...... victim have up to 4-5 days to ...take emergency actions.... you know what i mean .... 

A4Anjie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

may be back dated family revenge it does make a sense if he had planed all of it ?

I think he is a close buddy or cousin or well wisher (I doubt he has any) of that guy...who was marring katha cousin... and she kicked him out..saying... a child do NOT need father's name...

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I think he is a close buddy or cousin or well wisher (I doubt he has any) of that guy...who was marring katha cousin... and she kicked him out..saying... a child do NOT need father's name...

I agree with you and do you remember Kabir mentioning some Yuvraj/ Ladesar on some work shop trip? I feel he might be Rahul?

A4Anjie thumbnail

kabir mentioned yuvraj - is his younger brother as far I remember - I hope he is not this rahul 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rahul really broke my heart too. I was invested in the two as a couple till today.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol we guessed it. Rahul turns out to be Kabir's brother