ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hate trash Rahul so much. I thought he is genuinely a nice guy and all his words were true but 🤬 I felt so bad when Katha read his diary and we get to know his past but that was nothing but lie? Did he planned everything? But why? Kya dusmani hai Yaar?

Poor Katha, he took advantage of her kind heart, fool her by telling her his fake sob story and played with her heart💔

I did had a idea of him betraying katha as promos was clear still I was giving him benefit of doubt thinking he might not be a bad guy and actually loved katha and he could have some issue that's why he left but how wrong i was😡 Did he even fake that diary and his parents death too? 🤓

I seriously hope Rahul is nowhere related to Kabir, can't see him in katha's life ever again. 

Aww kabir, I love how he was so understanding. "ladki bahut achi hai, uske goals ek dum clear hai but humri soch nahi milti, nahi ban payagi " aww just cause she has different outlook of life than kabir that doesn't mean she was not good it's just that what they want from their life is different ❤️

Kabir realize scooter girl and phone par baat kiya tha both are same girl 😳 Now he knows her name too ❤️ I love his smile when he took her name "katha" 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not watching regularly waiting for kabir entry in katha like bc so far there not any importance sences they had showed 

And I feel Rahul story out of place bc their are rushing thing to get on main subject of the story 

Actually it would have much more better if they started with Katha pregnancy track bc it would have made more sense bcoz katha character is matured, smart and brave and also work for NGO she very often meets people who suffer from people like Rahul so falling in love so fast and then getting physical is too much I'm sure girls like katha definitely not gonna get physical with her 1 week boyfriend 

They should have show Rahul and katha story as katha history it would have made more sense to story 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. Hope both of the guys are not related. Will be awkward if that happens.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Yes. Hope both of the guys are not related. Will be awkward if that happens.

Their are 3 possible man that could be Rahul from kabir's family. His brother, his cousin and his jiju(deepa's husband) but his is in navy why will he came to cheat on Katha. It's either his brother yuvrak or his cousin. Cousin is less likely so it might be his brother. A rich brat came to nainital for holiday see Katha in that marriage and thought it will be fun to play with her. Prove her wrong and break her. He took it as challenge think it as his "adventure" for it.

But I seriously hope that's not the case and he is nowhere related to Kabir....

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Their are 3 possible man that could be Rahul from kabir's family. His brother, his cousin and his jiju(deepa's husband) but his is in navy why will he came to cheat on Katha. It's either his brother yuvrak or his cousin. Cousin is less likely so it might be his brother. A rich brat came to nainital for holiday see Katha in that marriage and thought it will be fun to play with her. Prove her wrong and break her. He took it as challenge think it as his "adventure" for it.

But I seriously hope that's not the case and he is nowhere related to Kabir....

Yes, fingers crossed. Especially against the whole 'revenge' plot, it will be very sad if it is his brother.

Edited by taravinashyam - 1 years ago