Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations everyone!  The thread is now a GA.πŸ‘πŸ₯³

I will be back after going through the beautiful work once again.

Cheers..

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

This thread is extraordinarily beautiful and brought back so many memories, both from the show and on a personal level. It felt like reliving those beautiful moments while going through the thread. This was one iconic show that still holds a big space in my heart. 

Exceptional job done in making this thread, you guys. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations on 11 years of loving this show πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Bye Hi GIFs | Tenor

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Happy 11th Anniversary to the show that made my uni years upside down....❀️

I put 99% of my time hayyying over Arhi, being on IF, making edits, vms, annoying my friends with ASR's helicopter's entry and finally failed in the last year of exams (don't worry I managed to get my degree somehow πŸ˜†)...."waaah woh bin kya din the", as Khushi rightly said. πŸ€£

I will be always grateful to IPKKND for giving me so many memories to cherish and wonderful friends here and outside IF. Many times, I used and I still come here as an escape from a complicated daily life (sometimes) and to cherish memories. β€οΈ

IPKKND will remain evergreen for years and years to come. β€οΈ

Happy 11th Anniversary Arshians and IPKKNDians! πŸ₯³

On this day, Abby, you're still and always remembered and we miss youπŸ’”πŸ˜­

Now coming to the thank you and commenting on the thread itself:πŸ€—

It was not easy to come out with something in a such a short span of time. Life gets busy as we all are grown up naa? 😳But that's the beauty and challenge of it..and when we work with so many talented people then the result is always exceptional. β€οΈ

Areeba, thank you for making IPKKND forum alive, even after all these years. Be it with contests or preparing anniversary threads, you are always here and come up with stunning stuffs...thank you for organizing the thread it and trusting me enough to be a part of itπŸ€—

S, girl you are a revelation for me seriously! I have followed your work silently in the forum...you have put everything well like a boss! Your animated stuffs are exceptional and magical, your style is incredible! 

Raji, thank you for making the whole preparation so smooth, you have put all your energy into keeping us updated and guiding us, all that with a smile!πŸ€—

Faiqa, you just leave me speechless! Be it on writing or editing, this is your love for IPKKND that speaks through your creations. You have become a pro, bas keh diya! β€οΈ

Priya, girl you're full of talent!Thank you for making the forum and insta alive! Keep rocking this place with your magical creations

Katelyn, a celebration is empty without your magnetic and catchy creations! Your stuff is one of a kind and most precious. 

Shiri, ahem my CC partner in crime, you killed it with the tag and write up! Spectacular ones! 

cheers2all, Bhavi, without your write ups and siggies, this thread is uncomplete....you have rightly delivered our emotions.❀️

Hina, you deserve to be in Credits for supporting us, thank you baby! πŸ€—

Thanks, Maria dear, but you are a real pro here who made so many in a short span of time along with S and Priya & Bhavi, and our superhero Kate...

Well, it was a unanimous effort from all that brought a beautiful outcome. Kudos to All.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Such a lovely siggie for this 11 yr anniversary

Thank You dear πŸ˜Š

pogupta69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arre, how did I miss all this activity? Somehow I thought that show ka happy birday was 11th June. You all are really creative - the synopsis, character overviews and pics are just wonderful!

Finally, what to say about the show - jo pehle hua na, ab hone laga hai...Happy anniversary to the show! Hope they have some meetups/insta chats to celebrate.

Savera84 thumbnail

First of all Happy 11th Anniversary to our beloved show IPKKND.πŸ₯³

11 years have passed and the bond is still going strong.

Our love for the show has not decreased a bit and the friendship is going strong between us fans.

Round of Applause and congratulations once again to everyone involved.πŸ‘

Big thanks to Areeba for starting the proceedings in spite of being busy and unwell and S to complete the proceedings in about half a day after helping us with beautiful animated siggies for other sections. πŸ€—

S, your work, be it images, gifs or write ups, is simply superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks to all our lovely artists Faiqa, Shiri, Katelyn, Maria, Priya, Bhavna and S for the beautiful Edits/Siggies ( animated and non animated), Gifs, Caps, Tags and Collages, which were done in a very short time.πŸ‘

They were awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ

It amazes me to see new and fresh creations every single time.

We can never get tired of watching them again and again.

Cheers..

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

This thread is pure love 🧑

I am a goner looking at the gorgeous pictures and gifs and banners! You guys have made IPK come alive all over again with your hard work. Everything that we love about the show and is reflected in the posts. 

Great job everyone!!! πŸ‘

Savera84 thumbnail

Another big thanks to all those beautiful ladies Gauri, S, Faiqa and Shiri who put things together in words in less than a day or two.πŸ‘

You have all described the characters, the show and different moments so well, that even if we forgot something, the write ups have the ability to bring all the memories back to us in a jiffy.πŸ€—

Lovely work everyone.πŸ‘

Cheers..

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Such a sundar thread people

πŸ€—β­οΈ waah!πŸ‘

Been 11 years of Hello hi bye bye