Sab satrangi new timing

Posted: 1 years ago

According to certain Instagram handles, the new timing of sabsatrangi would be 12 am from tommorow. Google is also showing the same. If true, then enjoy watching sabsatrangi at midnight till 24th june.👍🏼

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago

I read that too. 

12 am - I don't know whether it is humiliating or hilarious🤪

Since no one will watch the show at midnight, makers don't have to worry about TRPs 😃 Which means that they can send Shweta far away, and actually make the story worth watching again. 

I wish...

I made a post once about changing the timming of the show for achieving good trp. Didn't knew this is how it's going to come.🤣

I know all channel is care about wrapping the show anyhow but could have been give the slot at morning or  before 7. But midnight sab tv never fails to amuse me.😆. Whats the point of telecasting madam sir two times. They could have shift ss in one of the time slot.

Unfortunately shweta is here to stay as of now since the whole family is going to deal with mother-daughter, which they should've show all this while instead of all logicless melodrama. Why would makers take a effort to introduce a new story in last 20 episodes. If they do ,great 👍. But i don't think that we are going to get shweta free episodes.

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago

What a time - 12 AM. 🤣 Honestly I don't care if Sab TV took the show off air. I just saw the precap for today's epi and now Shweta is playing dumb tricks to try to get Manu. This has gone from a light-hearted situational comedy show to a full out saas bahu drama.

Still sab tv released the teaser and precap of ss before it's telecasting on tv. Weird

Don't get me started on track because with each day it is hitting the new height of stupidity.🤪In order to show shweta this undefeatable villain, they are showing her more idiot. She is wasting her money in order to get Manu, from hiring goons, to bribing police and now buying his shop. By the time the show end, she would end up splurging all the money which she have taken from daddy.🤣😆.

Today shweta had such an awesome dialogue- "ek baar khel lene dete hume hamaare khilaune se, shayad bore ho jaate, chod dete Manu ko" 🤣🤣. A dangerous dialogue of obsessive lover 😆

Originally posted by rbpll

Still sab tv released the teaser and precap of ss before it's telecasting on tv. Weird

Don't get me started on track because with each day it is hitting the new height of stupidity.🤪In order to show shweta this undefeatable villain, they are showing her more idiot. She is wasting her money in order to get Manu, from hiring goons, to bribing police and now buying his shop. By the time the show end, she would end up splurging all the money which she have taken from daddy.🤣😆.

Today shweta had such an awesome dialogue- "ek baar khel lene dete hume hamaare khilaune se, shayad bore ho jaate, chod dete Manu ko" 🤣🤣. A dangerous dialogue of obsessive lover 😆

That dialogue is even worse. It reminds me of Darr ka SRK. This isn't even funny anymore. When a man does it, then it's criminal and when a woman does it, they make it like a comedy.

Originally posted by Minionite

That dialogue is even worse. It reminds me of Darr ka SRK. This isn't even funny anymore. When a man does it, then it's criminal and when a woman does it, they make it like a comedy.

At least Darr's Srk was psychotically scary, and have the same motive (obsessed with kiran) throughout the movie. Here, Shweta's motive keeps on changing every day. 😆 From past few days she was yapping pyaar, pyaar, and pyaar, now she herself is acknowledging that manu could have been great boytoy if she get a chance. In saturday's episode, she was saying "kya pata ho sakta hai manu usse pyaar karne lage" something along this line. Basically she herself is not sure what she wants. She is behaving like a spoilt teenager or rather say a kid who wants her favorite toy. 

Earlier I used to find her annoying but cunning. Now I find her plain idiot. 🤣🤣 

Happened to see the latest BTS and the reel shared by cast, Where is Kangan??? The lady acting as Gargi in the BTS is definitely not Kangan… Did she leave the stupid show??

Yeah saw that...yeah she was some other girl. Hope she just a body double filling the absence of kangana on that day. Kangana may be on leave on that day, because leaving show when it is so close to ending doesn't make sense. 

Oh i really hope so.. because if lead changes then it will become unbearable to watch.. vaise it was getting unbearable anyhow.. what with shweta new pooja natak…