Girl-Crush-Saturday & How to bring back my MVP, jaan

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So, hear you are gearing up for a camp-y(?) Murder ke Mausam me Ishq webseries? I honestly cannot wait to watch it, unironically or otherwise.

Now, I just wanted to share my girl-crush for Pride :

wp9171457.jpg

Mayuri is breathtaking!

07-08-2019-6473-mayuri-deshmukh-marathi-actress-(31).jpg

She plays the antagonist on your currently top-earning show. Malini was her name; she was depraved and vengeful. She has been MIA from show. Funny how it's her disappearance that disbalanced your show. I wonder why she is MIA, though?FUVrK3tVIAExZdr.jpg

These two ghonchus essentially sent her mother to jail, destroyed her career, and sent her husband packing—all the while she was pregnant.

Say, the stress caused her to miscarry. Now, she has no other reason to live. What would an obsessive and vengeful person like Malini do?

She would invest her spineless father's money in a publishing business. She was in academics after all. She would become Aryan's rival all the whilst these two are doing angsty-angry Jaaniya owing to Jo baba's exposé which caused her to attack Imlie—making her partially amnesiac. A vengeful Malini v/s an angsty Arylie? Malini back to avenge herself amidst Prem Disha Arylie? Give my Aru a worthy opponent, ffs.

Please I would get down on my knees for Mayuri to be back! Please? For Pride?

Somehow this post is a better plot than past two weeks' scripts.

Am I the next SLB groupie or nah

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Bhaskar times loss se nikal gaya kya? 🤣

Can it afford another competitor?

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SundariP

Bhaskar times loss se nikal gaya kya? 🤣

Can it afford another competitor?

Aru ek igarah bisness hain pls

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Aru ek igarah bisness hain pls

I said BT no, not aru.

He will have to pump in more money to fight competitor and that could make him bankrupt. Typical ITV trope for rich heroes 🤣

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jii, is that u tweeting in birdie with MD photos wanting for come back? 😀i m wondering when going through imlie ht that u offered plot for MD as business rival for aryan... Good opinion 🙂

Edited by Shravani95 - 1 years ago
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yes please , I miss mayuri alot. Her scenes with Aryan were just fire. Aah .plz give me vengeful malini back giving takkar to ASR. 

Also, what if She actually comes back as a co-owner of BT. May be aryan wants to do a merger with other company and its ends up.being of malini. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

she will definitely be back, it’s just a matter of when. id rather see her than these 3 cartoons. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t believe in one person responsible for trp theory. But.. but.. a teeny tiny part of me feels didi took a good number of trp aunties with her😭

Me likey your plot..please bring back our (my) beloved malini didi. She is the only one jo ASR ko takkar de FK and Mayuri have sizzling chemistry. I even root for them to be paired in their next venture 😈

Mayuri is so pretty