ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am falling in love with Kabir man. He is such a sweetheart πŸ’• Katha ko chodo koyi mere liye ek Kabir dundoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He is such a gentleman. Man is so polite and respectful. Whenever he comes to my screen my smile gets bigger. I love how politely he ignored Gunjan. He is so polite and clam and respectful. I just need Kabir in my life 10 years gap is nothing πŸ˜‚

Rahul and Katha are really cute. She is already falling in love with him. I hope he isn't a bad guy. I like him too. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Rahul and Katha are so different from each other while Katha Kabir are so similar. I love how they are showing Rahul as a first love material while Kabir as husband material 

editing is very good here(I have biggest complain with editing in other shows but here I love the ending) both leads are getting equal importance. We got to see both their life individually. Direction is fav. I love all the shot. OST is love. Rahul Jain ❀️ characters are written beautifully. Leaving few ITV logics everything looks nice for now. Please please don't ruin it🀞🀞

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Could not able to watch the episode but look like the amazing episode definitely will watch tomorrow 

Thank you for review β€οΈ

Rahul jain always gives best ost for colours show 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OK finally watch the episode and I love it 

1st both mothers are like any Indian mothers with their obsession of marriage πŸ€£ jab tak sadi nahi hogi santi milegi 

2nd thing Rahul is like you Know likes bunny from YJHD carefree, fun-loving, extra charming and flirt jisse girls always get impressed in colleges and schools he doesn't look like bad guy so far 

Rahul and katha sences were amazing because they have the chemistry kudus to Abhishek and tanvi πŸ‘

3rd kabir all sisters live with him and i love the 2 sisters and 3rd maddy was like gossip aunty jinka taunt marne bina khana digest nahi hota πŸ€ͺ

Last my favourite kabir is a perfect super carrying husband material guy that you can't ignore him if he come to your house with marriage proposals πŸ˜†

I love how he totally ignored his bhabhi sister advantage towards him without direct insulting her for her behaviour πŸ˜³

And he remembered katha look he impressed with katha and little bit attracted u know 1st sight 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

OK finally watch the episode and I love it 

1st both mothers are like any Indian mothers with their obsession of marriage πŸ€£ jab tak sadi nahi hogi santi milegi 

Lol yes, they remind me of my parents πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2nd thing Rahul is like you Know likes bunny from YJHD carefree, fun-loving, extra charming and flirt jisse girls always get impressed in colleges and schools he doesn't look like bad guy so far 

I am loving their scenes. They looks really good together. He is someone who can make people fall in love with him easily. Like I said first love type of guy😳

Rahul and katha sences were amazing because they have the chemistry kudus to Abhishek and tanvi πŸ‘

Their chemistry is just so good. Nok jok wali couple always work. Opposite attract. It's easily route to connect with viewers. I am curious how they going to handle Kabir Katha who are so similar to each other. I am hoping for the best🀞

3rd kabir all sisters live with him and i love the 2 sisters and 3rd maddy was like gossip aunty jinka taunt marne bina khana digest nahi hota πŸ€ͺ

My favourite sister has to be the youngest one. All mirch hai ek dum. Koyi rista hai, iss liye chup hai, koyi rista Bana rahe ISS liye chup hai🀣eldest one is sweet and Maddy is sour πŸ€£ 

Last my favourite kabir is a perfect super carrying husband material guy that you can't ignore him if he come to your house with marriage proposals πŸ˜†

Haina, he is just so perfecti want Kabir for myself. Katha can have Rahul πŸ˜›

I love how he totally ignored his bhabhi sister advantage towards him without direct insulting her for her behaviour πŸ˜³

And he remembered katha look he impressed with katha and little bit attracted u know 1st sight 

My favourite scene of yesterday episode. β€οΈ

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

watch 3 episodes in one hour I’m hooked to this show 😍

Red_eyes94 thumbnail