Gouri Tonnk to play Niharika

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Gouri Tonnk to play Manav Gohil’s ex-wife in Kaamnaa

Gouri Tonnk to play Manav Gohil’s ex-wife in Kaamnaa

Gouri Tonnk, who was last seen in Shakti – Astitva ke Ehsaas Ki will join the cast as Manav’s ex-wife, Niharika Kapoor.

Gouri talked about it in a recent interview with BT and shared, “I had heard about this show and the fact that the concept and the storyline are different from the run-of-the-mill shows. It was good to know that someone attempted something new. So, I was quite excited when I was offered Kaamnaa, as I had always liked the concept.”

She added, “ Bohot maza aane wala hai. The audience will see how Niharika torments Vaibhav and takes her revenge. Now, one has to watch the show to know how she goes about it. The graph of my character and the track is really good and so is my look on the show. It will be hot and fab (smiles). My character will be multilayered. Ek scene jaisa doosra scene nahi hoga. So, if I am going to enjoy playing the part, I am sure the audience will enjoy it, too.”

Talking about her return to the small screen after two years, the actress said, “I realized that my family needs me more than my workplace. So, I quit with a heavy heart, though Parmeet was an interesting role. They say jaan hai to jahaan hai, which I completely agree with. My family’s health and safety are more important. I hope to return when the situation turns normal, and will then look for new opportunities.”

credit: TOI (Times of India)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail

Seems change in actress.  Before it was Shilpa Kadam

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they also show her Ex Husband (Father of Aeisha) 

I mean they mentioned in the episode when Vaibhav was talking to Rane and telling him that when he met Niharika she was also married had a child. And it didn't stop him.

So yeah assuming she was a similar cheating wife just like Akansha or there was something different .

So i hope they also explore some of these things too 

If he is alive then when he is why he abandoned his daughter. 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

I hope they also show her Ex Husband (Father of Aeisha) 

I mean they mentioned in the episode when Vaibhav was talking to Rane and telling him that when he met Niharika she was also married had a child. And it didn't stop him.

So yeah assuming she was a similar cheating wife just like Akansha or there was something different .

So i hope they also explore some of these things too 

If he is alive then when he is why he abandoned his daughter. 

agree.  Hope when she is found, we will get the answers.   In the above article, the actress who plays Niharika says her character has multilayers

I had read that when Niharika comes back, she will be much stronger and stand up to Vaibhav