Raya OS - Clear-up the MUs

maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader/lover of this forum since a couple of months now. You guys are truly some of the most wonderful writers and analysts I have ever seen and while I can get inspired by that I don't think I can match up to your level. However, I tried my hand at something and hope that if nothing else, it could entertain you guys for 5 minutes :). So here it goes: 

The story starts off in Kapoor Mansion, Priya is 4 months pregnant and out of jail as Ram said he couldn’t keep a pregnant woman in jail especially not the one he is in love with.

Priya has come to Kapoor Mansion to talk to Nandini and Shubham since after Shivina’s untimely demise, they have been sending people and harassing her family. She knows Ram is unaware of all this since he would never let them harass someone, not even someone he hates and here it’s Priya’s family who even though he claims to have no relation with anymore, he can’t hate.

In between the conversation between Nandini, Priya and Shubham, Shubham in anger pushes Priya and she is about to fall. Out of nowhere, someone catches her and it’s not her Mr. Kapoor since he went up tohis room as soon as he saw her. But this entire scene was seen by Ram and his friends who were in the room with him, and they all come running down to check whether Priya is ok.

Ram (While checking Priya) – Priya, are you ok? Are you hurt? Shubham, what nonsense is this, how dare you push her (visibly angry).

Shubham – Bhai please, she may mean a lot to you, but I cannot forget that she is the reason that my sister is no longer with us. Shivina may have meant nothing to you, but she was my sister, and I will not allow that family to live in peace after what they did with her.

The person who saved Priya from falling – Really Shubham? That family is the reason Shivina is no longer with you or are you and Mrs. Nandini Kapoor and your little strategy of getting Shivina back in the mansion the reason she is no longer with you. That’s why the anger isn’t it? Cause you know had you not pulled that little stunt; she would be there.

Nandini – How dare you say this? You mean we killed our Shivi.

Person – Oh no ma’am, I am saying that its common sense, on Shivina’s chooda rasam, she didn’t care about Virendra Kapoor at all and suddenly when it did come out that Mahendra Sood and Varun were involved, she was so agitated that she wanted to leave the love of her life, the one she eloped with? Doesn’t make sense, does it? But what does make sense is the messages being exchanged between Shubham and Shivina which clearly shows the entire thing was a big fat drama to get Shivina out of the house since she could not adjust there. And in her immaturity and blind trust towards the two of you, she instead of talking to Akshay about it, did the drama and ended up losing her life in an accident.

Ram – If you knew all of this, why did you not tell me anything? If Priya was not at fault, why didn’t she tell me anything? You both knew, you knew how broken I was losing both Shivi and the love of my life and yet you left me to my misery. Priya, you even told me that the child was not mine, how could you do this.

Person – That’s also cause of Mrs. Nandini Kapoor, the day that Bhabhi called you to let you know she was pregnant, Mrs. Kapoor picked up the phone and emotionally blackmailed her to stay away from you and her family since she wanted to keep no ties with the murderers of both her husband and now her daughter. She not only told her to stay away from you but also that she would never accept the child and that if Bhabhi came back, you (pointing to Ram) would have to choose between your family and Priya Bhabhi. And then came up to you and told you about the pregnancy just so to torture Bhabhi more and make sure that you two never come together.

Ram at this point is visibly shaken and on the verge of breaking down at all the revelations of his family. Before his friends could come and support him, Priya is already there making sure he doesn’t break down.

Priya – I am sorry Mr. Kapoor, I know in the pursuit of keeping my family safe, I also left you alone. You just lost probably the most important person of your life and I had left you alone.

Ram – Really Priya, I still had everyone with me, you were the one who was truly alone.

Priya – I couldn’t have been alone, I had you following my every step since I know you didn’t believe me when I said this baby wasn’t ours. I didn’t want you to choose between mom, Shubham, and me. I know it was probably foolish and I should have handled the situation better, but I truly didn’t know what to do then.

Ram – I don’t think anyone would have handled it any differently after what my family told you anyways. But now I am done, done with the drama, done with the blackmail. Mom, I understand you don’t like Priya, never have and you made Shubham dislike her as well right from the beginning when all she was trying to do was make him a better person. But this is enough, what you did is not acceptable, especially since you used Shivi’s death to manipulate the situation. Mom, she was your child, the apple of our eyes, how could you use her, manipulate her, blackmail Priya using Shivi, why Shivi mom.

Nandini – Because I lost Shivina, but I could not lose the wealth, I had to secure Shubham’s future and till the time Priya was in your life, we would always be second priority. I lost everything once, I was not going to lose everything again.

Priya – Mom, why would you lose anything? I was never going to take anything; Mr. Kapoor was all I needed.

Ram – Regardless of it all, we will split the property now, you and Shubham can keep half of everything. Kapoor Urbans, however, is only mine, Adi’s, Vikrant’s, and Kunal’s. Shubham can keep the business we set up for him, but I shall no longer be involved in it. He can take care of it as he likes, I will be available for any queries or concerns he has just cause at the end of the day he is a misguided child and my brother. But I can no longer be the ever so doting brother after everything that has happened.

Adi, Vikrant, Kunal, and Brinda are all shocked but relieved that finally Ram is aware of their true colors and will not be manipulated anymore. Nandini and Shubham try to talk to Ram but he is firm that he does not want to talk to them anymore and that if they stay in front of him a minute more then he shall not give Shubham what he promised because at this point his anger is not only at the fact that they are a partial reason in Shivina’s accident but also cause they hurt the love of his life and in turn could have hurt their baby. Nandini and Shubham leave in fear of losing everything that was promised to them.

That’s when it clicks Priya that all of this would not have come out in the open if not for the person who saved her from falling and she looks around to find a young chap in his mid to late 20s who had a smile on his face seeing Ram not only take a stand for himself but also her. She nudges Ram and points to the mystery person and Ram’s anger considerably mellows down which was very surprising, but his friends knew that after Shivina if there was anyone who Ram truly considered a child, it was this guy.

Ram – That, Priya, is Maan, Maan Khurana, he is my bua’s son and probably the one person in my family who has stayed by me no matter what.

Priya – Your cousin, but I never saw him all during the time we were together, not during the wedding, not at any other rasam, not once.

Maan (smiling) – That is because bhai and me had a little fight and I left however, that does not mean that I would let my bhai Bhabhi stay apart cause of some misunderstandings that could have been solved with just talking it out.

Adi, Kunal, Vikrant and Brinda come to hug him after which Maan goes to Ram who has still not spoken to him.

Maan – Dadda? The person who doesn’t stop talking has not said a word to me today, arey we are meeting after almost a year, nothing you have to tell me? I know everything that has happened must have shaken you up but if you talk about it, it will help you feel lighter bhai. Before he could say anything else Ram hugs him and says sorry.

Maan – Sorry? What for? For that argument? Chill out brother, why are you thinking so much about it?

Ram – It was not a small argument, I again got manipulated by mom and Shubham and slapped you in front of everyone, I told you to leave and never show me your face again when all you were doing was protecting me as always.

Maan (understanding Ram’s inner turmoil) – Bhai, you are the closest thing I have had to a father figure my entire life, if you have the right to pat me on my back when I do something good, you also have the right to slap me when you think I have done something against my morals and upbringing. If dadi was there, wouldn’t she be mad too? And I have always said that I am what I am because of the upbringing of my dadi and you, haven’t I? So why should you feel guilty about anything?

Ram – Fine, fine, I can’t win with you, never have, never will.

Maan – Exactlyyyyy and now is not the time to think about any of this, now is the time to celebrate, (looking at Ram’s friends) –guyssssss we are becoming chachus and chachi.

Priya – One second, I toh don’t even know you, neither were you there in my house then how do you know of everything, mom, Shubham, what happened the day of the accident.

Adi – Priya he is Maan, he has been protecting not only Ram but everyone around him including us since years now. He is the smartest of the lot and if you are related to Ram, you are automatically in his people to protect list and you aren’t only related, you are his better half.

Brinda – Yes Priya, I am surprised he came this late but knowing him, he must have solved everything in the background and then come into the picture. I have a feeling now we won’t have to worry about any of the villains in your life, not Varun, not MS, not Shashi and right now not even the two faced family of Ram’s. That is power of Mr. Khurana here.

Ram – I agree Priya, he is younger than all of us but don’t let that fool you, he is the richest businessman in the country currently and one the most protective people you will ever meet. You tell me I do too much for my family and loved ones, you haven’t seen him yet.

Maan – If I do too much that’s also learnt from you dadda. But leave all this, Bhabhi now enough worrying about everyone under the sun, now you leave the worries on all of us and you just enjoy this time with bhai and your baby. That’s all that matters for now. And after everything, you guys deserve this time to yourselves.

Priya – That I actually agree to, Mr. Kapoor we should take a trip somewhere just for a couple of days, you can get to spend time with your baby as well. Also, for now I want chocolate cake.

Everyone is just staring at Priya seeing the difference in her behavior but Maan on the other hand is just smiling and said - hello everyone, Bhabhi asked for cake. Let’s go and get some cake, bhai you too come on.

Maan knows Priya is trying to distract Ram from his family’s truth because he needs time to process everything that has happened but right now he just needs a little assurance that the people he has around him are the people to stay and as for the processing, they will do it together.

With this, everyone moves out of the house and towards a new beginning with the people who are Ram’s own and not just people close to him –as Priya had rightfully said, Ram ke apne and not kareebi.

The end

I know this had barely any RaYa moments, but my thought process here was to show that if someone else was to expose Nandini and Shubham, it would take the burden of RaYa’s shoulders and would avoid the whole doubting each other stage. My first thought was one of their friends, but I wanted to include a person in Ram’s family who truly gave him the respect and love he deserved and also who understands Priya as a person not only because she is Ram’s wife but respects her for who she is.

Hope you guys liked it.

Ciao 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my gawd! This OS... A coming together of two of ny most favourite shiws. Maan...😫 my perfect maan is back and to save my other perfect Ram.😫 I LOVE IT!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 and you signed off with a CIAO! ITALIANO... Three loves in a a si goe OS! MY HEART IS SO HAPPY🥳🧿

Edited by SummerBorn - 1 years ago
maanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

Oh my gawd! This OS... A coming together of two of ny most favourite shiws. Maan...😫 my perfect maan is back and to save my other perfect Ram.😫 I LOVE IT!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 and you signed off with a CIAO! ITALIANO... Three loves in a a si goe OS! MY HEART IS SO HAPPY🥳🧿

Aww thank you so much ❤️

This truly made my day and I am so glad you liked it :D

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was just too good! I agree, we'll need a third person to reveal Nandini's true face. I can't even imagine something like this happening in the show anytime soon so it was good to read this scenario which would have made sense. 

I used to watch Geet too and loved Maan! 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You brought Maan Singh Khurana in this.....Ohh! you're so Gooood😯

Merging GK's characters with EK's....PH gir jaenge dono iss pairing ko dekhkar

Thanks for making this piece about Ram discovering about his Family, about PriRa reuniting & Friends becoming Family in the real sense

maanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

This was just too good! I agree, we'll need a third person to reveal Nandini's true face. I can't even imagine something like this happening in the show anytime soon so it was good to read this scenario which would have made sense. 

I used to watch Geet too and loved Maan! 

Thank you so much ❤️

I am glad this scene made sense and that you liked it 😊

maanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

You brought Maan Singh Khurana in this.....Ohh! you're so Gooood😯

Merging GK's characters with EK's....PH gir jaenge dono iss pairing ko dekhkar

Thanks for making this piece about Ram discovering about his Family, about PriRa reuniting & Friends becoming Family in the real sense

Thank you so much for your feedback ❤️

I am really glad you liked it 😊