why forum is not open yet?

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We already has one episode so why forum is not open yet?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like it's open, since we can create and reply to posts.

But the usual structure is missing no? I came around after so long so don't know if things are different now. 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

Looks like it's open, since we can create and reply to posts.

But the usual structure is missing no? I came around after so long so don't know if things are different now. 

yes it's different from usual format. I think show forum is not open yet as these topics comes under TV hindi not MKBTH forum ðŸ¤” 

You are also watching the show? did you like the first episode?

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

yes it's different from usual format. I think show forum is not open yet as these topics comes under TV hindi not MKBTH forum ðŸ¤” 

You are also watching the show? did you like the first episode?

I came here through colors and show form only. Hope someone corrects this structure soon. 

Yes, started watching. It's quite enjoyable isn't it? Though I'm still wondering why all those men stood watching as two women jumped to their supposed deaths. It has aesthetically pleasing shots though and a very promising start. So I'm going to forgive occasional ITV hiccups. 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

I came here through colors and show form only. Hope someone corrects this structure soon. 

Yes, started watching. It's quite enjoyable isn't it? Though I'm still wondering why all those men stood watching as two women jumped to their supposed deaths. It has aesthetically pleasing shots though and a very promising start. So I'm going to forgive occasional ITV hiccups. 

Yup, it has quite promising start. Lol actually I thought they will introduce kabir in that scene, when katha got tangle under water, Kabir will come and save thankfully that was not the case. I love Kabir's entry and their phone conversion was quite nice. I like how they shot that scene. Both looks quite similar to each other. direction looks good, characters are okay for now ðŸ˜† Kabir is 180 degree opp to veer. FL need to work more on her expression. In dance scene her expression were little ðŸ¤” I hope writing doesn't disappointed. Tomorrow second male lead will enter. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

MUSKURANE KI WAJAH TUM HO FORUM

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1411

ILoveNature thumbnail

Thank you so much ðŸ¤—