Niharika alive!

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I guess this is what everyone expected would happen! How and where on earth has the devil hid his wife? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

hope we get to see something interesting soon, maybe end of the week will show the viewers a bit of Niharika in her prison? 

It’s time we see justice for Holkar, Manav and Yathu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its similar like MPTH just more dragging

Akansha was discussing marriage with bubbly just like mehwish and when there was marriage  day between them Maham came and slapped her. 

So obviously Niharkia will come and slap her too and Vaibhav will be in jail lets hope this.

Or maybe they wont be able to do it and lose property

And then Niharika Ex Husband (Father of Ayesha) will show up. Remember Niharika was also married when she met Vaibhav (See she is also a cheater so we can say that she is getting karma for these years 🀣🀣🀣)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A doctor is keeping her on Vaibhav’s say so but seems as deadline nearing, doctor is blackmailing vaibhav.  Babli has recorded it.  

By early next week I think Manav and Holkar will confront this doctor and see Niharika after that.   I bet it will be on the last day of deadline πŸ˜†  Vaibhav  and Akansha about to celebrate their victory and boom Niharika will be in front of them.