✨🏆IPL2022 -Go Run Gone Guessing Game Final Awards🏆✨

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🏏Go ...Run... Gone-- IPL15 2022:Guessing Game: Winner: Final Announcement  Rx Cricket Academy

Welcome...Welcome to all the Members, Participants & Winners

Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game. smiley4

It's because you absolutely love the camaraderie !! smiley27

Sports do not build character. They reveal it!!

Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible!! smiley20

Crash, bang, wallop! Yes, the latest installment of the all-singing, all-dancing Indian Premier League displayed it all again!😃

dreamies.de (852iwl5ryn7.gif)

🧡A big Thank You, to all the participants in this Cricket carnival's Guessing Game!smiley27

Our best wishes to all the contributors, players as well as the participated members who kept the daily threads interesting with their impassioned comments and passionate commentaries.smiley27

smiley32Now is the moment for us to rejoice! Let us join our hands to congratulate the participants with a few awards along with our appreciationsmiley32

💐I'd like  to express my gratitude and appreciation to our Administrator Vijay  for his continuous support and encouragement throughout this tournament 🙏.💐

I am thankful to IPL Forum DT WildestDreams for allowing me to conduct this competition.💐

I'm thankful to Sevenstreaks for her continuous support and contribution throughout the tournament, including the Final Awards, through her beautiful Tags, Logos and Winner Siggies.💐

I am grateful to all the visiting members of this IPL Forum 

smiley31smiley27smiley31

106,559 Yellow Roses Red Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

There are a few games that you can't play unless everyone is in. Your enthu will undoubtedly garner you many honours once you're in!smiley10

⭐️Here is a token gift to all the participants ⭐️

Credit:Sevenstreaks

It is always good to win awards, but the most important is to win together! smiley10

Without much ado ... here we are sharing the good news ... a few awards for your good efforts, a few rewards for participating with team spirit. smiley10

1   IPL2022 Guessing  Game:The final winner 

589 points

A-rft5k - Cricket Trophy Png, Transparent Png , Transparent Png Image -  PNGitemBeingBlunt A-rft5k - Cricket Trophy Png, Transparent Png , Transparent Png Image -  PNGitem

Congratulations on this coveted Award Suyashsmiley10

Here is a token gift for you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smiley10Now, let us move to overall performance Awards to honor the Wizards of the Cricket Game!smiley10 

For scoring the next highest points from all the predictions 

Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233Pinch Hitter Award Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233

Radiant_Eyes_

Pinch hitters are those players in cricket who increases the net run rate, mainly with boundaries, brings a surprise result in  net run rate

Congratulations  💐

~~~***~~~ 

Next Award goes to 

Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233Bounty Bouncer AwardCricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233

553 Points

SoniRSippu21

In the sport of cricket, a bouncer is a type of short-pitched delivery, usually bowled by a fast bowler, the result always surprises everyone!

Here is a token gift for your great efforts  smiley10

~~~***~~~ 

Next Award 

Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233Low-Key High Impact Award   Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233

544 Points

missFiesty_69 

A silent performer who loves to bring a great result

Here is a token gift for your great efforts smiley10

~~~***~~~

Next Award

Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233Best Motivator Award Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233

541 Points

Kavya1994

She knows how to inspire people by instilling a sense of enthusiasm in them.

Here is a token gift for your great effortssmiley10

~~~***~~~ 

Next Award 

Cricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233Reverse Sweep AwardCricket Trophies, Packaging Type: Box, Rs 300/piece Dnyanai Digital & Multi  Services | ID: 20354289233

530 Points

RandomWaliLadki

Only an expert batsman will take the risk of reverse sweeping the ball, which will either result in a sixer or  will hit  his own wicket!😃

Here is a token gift for you smiley10

~~~***~~~ 

Winners GIF | Gfycat

Tags, Winner Siggies Credit: Sevenstreaks

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends, let us continue our Felicitations and celebrations ! smiley41

There is so much to cheer upsmiley40! As I already  mentioned earlier, all participants are highly talented and  all are winners. smiley10

Let us salute a few of our participants' outstanding achievementssmiley32 —- 

Grateful to Kavya for compiling and sending me all this information. Credit goes to her. smiley31smiley27smiley31

🔸Perfect Predictors (20/20)

•> Suyash [ 2 Times: Match no 9 and Match No. 30 ]

•> Rahul  [ 2 Times: Match No. 30 and Match No. 32 ]

•> Minhal  [ 1 Time: Match No 30 ]

•> Jo          [ 1 Time: Match No 67 ]

•> Sakshi   [ 1 Time: Match No 69 ]

Here is a small token gift --

🔹Hat-trick Winners [Winning Awards for 3 consecutive Matches]

•> Nisha [ 48th, 49th and 50th Awards]

•> Rahul [ 55th, 56th and 57th Awards]

.> SoniRSippu21 [ recent entrant]

🔸Most Winning Awards [12 Times] (Upto Qualifier 1)

•> Vera(missfiesty69)

•> Suyash 

Soni 11 times

•> Raji 

Nisha, Daphnes, Sakshi(Radiant_eyes) and Rahul(hbkrocks) are Winners 10 Times ]

Pure Love- 8 Colourful Asiatic Lilies BouquetCongratulations 

🔹Most MOTM Predictors

•> Vera( missfiesty69) & BeingBlunt ------> 8 Times

•> Suyash, Hinna, Raji and Minhal -----> 7 Times 

Valentine's Red Roses Bouquet (Bunch of 10 Roses) : Home & KitchenCongratulations

❤️A big thank you to all our cheer leaders who encouraged us throughout this IPL phase with their wise advises and friendly banters❤️

Here is a token gift to all our Cheerleaders ❤️ 

From our Kavya1994 ⭐️

To Our Chief Cheer leader Havaana 

To our little Shreya for her presence here⭐️

To our lovely Bee for her advises to all the members in predictions⭐️

To our Daphnes for her  lovely presence here ⭐️

Flowers Petals GIF - Flowers Petals Windy - Discover & Share GIFs

Congratulations GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

Tags:Sevenstreaks 

Winner Siggies:Sutapasima

Cheerleaders Siggies: Kavya1994

Viswasruti thumbnail

Here is the Leaderboard for the final tally ---

Savera84 thumbnail

Wow!

Congratulations to all the winners.  👏🥳

I will post a detailed reply later.

Cheers..

Congratulations Suyash and SoniRSippu21 for the final Match Award⭐️🥳

Suyash waiting for your final purple winning speech

Ab aa jaao for Go Run Gone Grand celebration🥳

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago

FINALLY. I WON. AND IN CLASSIC MSD STYLE. 🥳🤪

THANK YOU VS FOR ORGANIZING THE GAME AND GETTING US ALL INVOLVED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS IN ALMOST A DAILY SCHEDULE OF SORTS. I HAD KEPT 2 ALARMS FOR THIS SO THAT I DON'T MISS ANY DAYS. 😆 I GUESS IT PAID OFF. 

THIS IS THE FIRST CONTEST I WON HERE IN IF. 🥳

Before playoffs I suffered from some personal bias issues and missed a lot of easy wins. But I did better than I expected in Playoffs. In classic msd style. 3 correct guesses in 4 match is an awesome performance. 👏🥳Congrats to all the winner especially Soni and Jo. What a chase that was from Soni. From no where around match 50 to finish in top 3 deserves every applause. 🥳Reminded me of the fantastic chasing effort by Laura WolVaardt in the Women's T20 Challenge Finals. 👏

And Jo for leading for almost all of the tournament. One correct prediction and she would have won the whole game. Congrats again on a great game. And one of the only 2 person to follow cricket like I do. ⭐️

Thanks a lot to the siggy makers Sevenstreaks, Sutapasima. 🤗

And finally Vijay for providing the IF with new improvements to make us stay here and get involved. Next time I would want you to also get involved in the competition. The t20 World Cup isn't far :) 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Invitation to all our lovely friends 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Inviting you to participate in this Awards'  Function ---

Congrats to all winners....... 🤗🤗

Viswa thanks for this game... we had a gud entertainment predicting the game... and discussing on it...

Sandy, Suta thank u for the wonderful siggies presented daily for the game winners......

Suyash special congration for being the topper

Final Winning Speech😛

Right??

Say I told you na....ab yeh mat kehna we didn't give you time for preparing final speech😆

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago