Cheeku reveal edits and clips 🥰 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

i said na yest…Since  The garden epsde with all hugs n kisses is more of Ashgun 😆… Everything luks real n not enactment 

Ab are they really becoming very very good actors ya phir they are chupke chupke beginning to feel some attraction 😂? Are their hormones activating in real?😂😂😂😂

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

So will Meet deliver or suffer  miscarraige? Seeing thm so happy n all pumped up for their kid…i fear the inevitable 😔

Same😑.

I wished there was no pregnancy. But ab ho gaye toh miscarriage v nahi chahiye yaar😥

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Same😑.

I wished there was no pregnancy. But ab ho gaye toh miscarriage v nahi chahiye yaar😥

Xactly…!!!! Thy r so happyy n i cnt see thm grieving for their child…😭 it’s heartbreaking to see such scenario , even though be an enactment …. its not so easy to cope up with the loss of a child n tat too when shes heavily pregnant  … i hope Ssp doesn’t take tis route… 🤢!!!! 

mehraan thumbnail

Ab are they really becoming very very good actors ya phir they are chupke chupke beginning to feel some attraction 😂? Are their hormones activating in real?😂😂😂😂

i hve to stay away from shipping them🤣… but yup i feel sme change in their nuances n body language…pata  nahi ye kya hai but with every scenes , thy r jus taking it one step higher n higher …

Physics_girl thumbnail

i hve to stay away from shipping them🤣… but yup i feel sme change in their nuances n body language…pata  nahi ye kya hai but with every scenes , thy r jus taking it one step higher n higher …

I am not exactly shipping them or not  hinting that something is going between them. I am referring to the attraction that we feel na due to hormones only. Wese wala spark lag raha hai as if they are beginning to feel things for each other😂. Plus kitne mahino se they literally have to live with each other only na owing to their long hours shooting schedule and also the type of scenes they have to shoot recently 😁. Itna v muskil nahi hoga ab kuch feelings jagana between them in this scenerio😂😂😂😂. 

Ya phir bohot jyada accha actors ban gaye suddenly dono😂. Ya phir new  director ka kamal v ho sakte hai.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

I am not exactly shipping them or not  hinting that something is going between them. I am referring to the attraction that we feel na due to hormones only. Wese wala spark lag raha hai as if they are beginning to feel things for each other😂. Plus kitne mahino se they literally have to live with each other only na owing to their long hours shooting schedule and also the type of scenes they have to shoot recently 😁. Itna v muskil nahi hoga ab kuch feelings jagana between them in this scenerio😂😂😂😂. 

Ya phir bohot jyada accha actors ban gaye suddenly dono😂. Ya phir new  director ka kamal v ho sakte hai.

Im tellng for myself that i need to remain cautious 😆…i hve a vry bad habit  to deviate n tis time i wont🤣… But yes, attraction is vry much plausible n they are in the same age baar… Upar se thy r really gud frends… 👍🏼… N thn ur enacting hubby wifey, lovers n now parents … itu sa attachmnt ho bi jata hai😆

mehraan thumbnail

Im tellng for myself that i need to remain cautious 😆…i hve a vry bad habit  to deviate n tis time i wont🤣… But yes, attraction is vry much plausible n they are in the same age baar… Upar se thy r really gud frends… 👍🏼… N thn ur enacting hubby wifey, lovers n now parents … itu sa  , thoda sa …attachmnt ho bi jata hai😆

Physics_girl thumbnail

Im tellng for myself that i need to remain cautious 😆…i hve a vry bad habit  to deviate n tis time i wont🤣… But yes, attraction is vry much plausible n they are in the same age baar… Upar se thy r really gud frends… 👍🏼… N thn ur enacting hubby wifey, lovers n now parents … itu sa attachmnt ho bi jata hai😆

Warna socho na gradual improvement hona is so much probable but sudden jump wo v dono ka 😂😂😂 seems fishy right.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail

Im tellng for myself that i need to remain cautious 😆…i hve a vry bad habit  to deviate n tis time i wont🤣… But yes, attraction is vry much plausible n they are in the same age baar… Upar se thy r really gud frends… 👍🏼… N thn ur enacting hubby wifey, lovers n now parents … itu sa  , thoda sa …attachmnt ho bi jata hai😆

Do do baar post ho gaya Meher😂

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg so it's not just me who felt their acting n chemistry feels too real?!? 😆 I thought ok they had con so they are showing it like this but... but... I don't wanna ship but... 😢🤣