Posted: 2 months ago

CC members list 

🦚Red _eyes 94 (Sristi)

smiley27 Clouds ☁️ 7

smiley14PRIME1

smiley4Tinnie96

smiley16ItsmeAzra

smiley10Ashley_m

smiley17Gianni

smiley41August 14
smiley10Bhavi 

smiley31Suta ji

🥰Smilye 

😏nautankitadka

smiley42 I love pyar 😍

smiley17taravinashyam (Aashi )

smiley4A road Less walked

Edited by Red_eyes94 - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi Suta ji can someone from DT open ETD for this show?

Posted: 2 months ago

It was again a good episode... today's epi was also fast paced... i liked banni more today... start mein hi itna drama shuru hai...

Precap smiley19

Both Pravi and Ulka are doing such a good job...smiley27

Their scenes are super cute...the way she made him eat...smiley42

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Smiley.6


It was again a good episode... today's epi was also fast paced... i liked banni more today... start mein hi itna drama shuru hai...

Precap smiley19

Both Pravi and Ulka are doing such a good job...smiley27

Their scenes are super cute...the way she made him eat...smiley42

abhi uthi mainsmiley37thodi der baad I'll watchsmiley37

Posted: 2 months ago

Will tell you after watching smiley36

Posted: 2 months ago

Yuvaan is reminded of his mother by Bannismiley27"Yuvaan ka music khamoshiyan sajata hai"has my smiley27Also jodhpur ke saare bandar yuvaan ke friends hainsmiley37smiley42So cute🥺

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by ItsmeAzra


Yuvaan is reminded of his mother by Bannismiley27"Yuvaan ka music khamoshiyan sajata hai"has my smiley27Also jodhpur ke saare bandar yuvaan ke friends hainsmiley37smiley42So cute🥺

Haan...

Pravi is looking super cute here...smiley42

Mere dill ko firr se kuch kuch hone laga hai...smiley37

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Smiley.6


Haan...

Pravi is looking super cute here...smiley42

Mere dill ko firr se kuch kuch hone laga hai...smiley37

Yuvaan toh Banni ka hai aur Mishra ji bhi shayad hain kisi ke...toh aap samjha lijiye apne dil kosmiley20smiley37


Banni Chow Home Delivery 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
50 Episodes of BCHD

pencil taravinashyam   stackexchange 4   eye 803

taravinashyam 4 803 16 days ago Sutapasima
BCHD TRP charts

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 8   eye 1042

Sutapasima 8 1042 6 days ago Sutapasima
Top 10 Shows by reach: BCHD at #8

pencil taravinashyam   stackexchange 0   eye 198

taravinashyam 0 198 25 days ago taravinashyam
BCHD vs PS: Moments from the RWSP episode

pencil taravinashyam   stackexchange 80   eye 1194

taravinashyam 80 1194 a month ago taravinashyam
BCHD vs PS: Ravivaar with Star Parivaar

pencil taravinashyam   stackexchange 25   eye 1153

taravinashyam 25 1153 1 months ago taravinashyam

Topic Info

20 Participants 323 Replies 8579Views

Topic started by Red_eyes94

Last replied by Sutapasima

loader
loader
up-open TOP