Originally posted by: msin

Hi we can chat here 

thanks 🙏 for this 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh wow. Haa better 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I haven’t seen the episode. Read reviews abhi. Everyone seems to be massive pissed/hurt. 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have nothing to predict but want to escape that off screen drama . I m already pissed that the story is compromised. Can’t take it on actors . Vankar has to salvage it now. 

Yes it was getting stressful .. I am also totally dissatisfied with what has happened in the last 3-4 days .. I cannot blame any actor .. because nobody is a novice here ., every one knows .,that if they make VP endgame .. it is curtains for both their characters in the show unless they can pull off a vanraj kavya .. both aditya Malini are out of the story 

I can see total disillusionment in both actors in the coming tracks .. they are just going through the motions 

You see the act of virat .. let’s say even if his real wife is standing opposite him .  It’s clear he is just mouthing the dialogues .. as if he cannot convince this is the plot they are going to go through .. 

Compared to the lit chemistry in after their make out scene 2 weeks ago 

This episode will be aired next Saturday .  There is only 1 crucial scene which needs to be redone .. I hope they have the sense to reshoot it .. and even the family reveal .. will make a huge difference to what the public will watch 

Yesterday both Neil and Ayesha were available.. but they made Neil shoot his scenes with BD 

and they took Ayesha for her shoot with Sid n yogendra . .

Edited by msin - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Yes they should reshoot man!!

Same here .. KD is over from ghum right now .. this is some inane rashmi Sharma Wala show .. where the heroine does everything and hero remains clueless 

I won’t be surprised if Sai herself takes the gun and shoots jagtap in self defence .  It is actually curtains gor jagtap right now 

She won’t get punished .. and will be let off 

Waise pakhi n Sam have not done anything…. Now that he’s dead surrogacy is very much a possibility 

sadiltl thumbnail

I am uncomfortable saying this but if they are going to kill the pregnancy and hence showing it in a trivial way then it is pathetic 😢. I really felt they shot this important scene as if it is nothing!! I can’t imagine any logical reason behind churning this crap . 

Only one reason could be Sid’s dates. He is the only busy actor in the new lot! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I haven’t seen the episode. Will check it out after sometime.